Um......... need glasses cant see.

This post was edited by Eroze at August 4, 2017 1:25 PM PDT
    • 82 posts
    August 4, 2017 1:25 PM PDT

Xkingtre said:

Um.........

Don't say um, he started a war http://prntscr.com/g4h791

• August 4, 2017 1:28 PM PDT
    *That moment when you take a joke harder than you take in snipes dic.k so you get all mad and make this stu.pid forum*
    • 24 posts
    August 4, 2017 1:29 PM PDT

• 24 posts
    August 4, 2017 1:31 PM PDT

Seanzyy said: *That moment when you take a joke harder than you take in snipes dic.k so you get all mad and make this stu.pid forum*
    Don't call me ***, When your saying *** comments like that. just stop, 

• 82 posts
    August 4, 2017 3:17 PM PDT

Seanzyy said: *That moment when you take a joke harder than you take in snipes dic.k so you get all mad and make this stu.pid forum*
    Hmm weren't you the one one Snipe's co.ck begging him to recognize you and actually talk to you? Hmm Tbh how you even writing on the forum? I sent yo career light years away from it's owner.

• 82 posts
    August 4, 2017 3:23 PM PDT

Image result for boi roast

This post was edited by Xans at August 4, 2017 3:24 PM PDT
    • 82 posts
    August 4, 2017 3:31 PM PDT

Don't be gettin all salty like the pacific ocean now cuz you tried to "expose me" with some fraudulent a.ss screens, then when someone pull out some real shi.t you wanna bring up Snipe. And you keep trying to "expose" Apsterino also. That man don't even play warmerise anymore. He lost to Delta 2016, look at the date now my dude. You just be dwellin in the past like some nut on a piece of toilet paper. Image result for boi gif

• August 4, 2017 3:42 PM PDT

My response to this nonsense:

- The first 1v1 was so long ago. We weren't even in the top 100 and I was a total noob back then who would even lose to Tre. More recent ones would be the ones where you barely beat me by a 2 or 1 point margin. Not to mention the time where you had to use a G36 in the last two rounds of our 1v1 because you were losing. Don't forget that I beat you the most of the time when you didn't use grav, even when I was a noob. I'm talking 10-7, 10-6, etc.

- As for the second 1v1, Tre beat me by type killing me for like 8 rounds, only two of his kills were legitimate. Don't forget that I beat Tre by margins around 10-4, 10-5, 10-3, and even once where I beat him 10-0 when 8 or 9 of my kills were all headshots and he RQ'ed when I was winning 10-0. Don't use Tre as your scapegoat, you fu.cking pu.ssy.

- Third screen: Irrelevant. A 2-1 RQ isn't something you should be proud of doing.

- "http://prntscr.com/g4h488 pro mode on? http://prntscr.com/g4h4h3"

Funny how when I said that, I got 2 kills and I stopped typing. Tre also got two kills, so the REAL score of that 1v1 was 2-2, ignoring type kills.

- Don't suck yourself off with your secondary account Xans, or should I say, "Orthogoden"?

- "Should I make a pt.2? I got hella screens" Go ahead. Show how much you care about a dying online browser FPS game.

- "http://prntscr.com/g4h6cl http://prntscr.com/g4h6gw"

You just showed that you use tomas, the most hated weapon in this game, gg. Oh and yes, people leave servers, everyone eventually does, but you wouldn't understand because you're obsessed and play 24/7.

- "Don't say um, he started a war http://prntscr.com/g4h791"

A war...with the most ironic memes and the fakest screenshot I could've possibly made as a JOKE. The memes you made in this one were unironic for sure, because a simpleton like you wouldn't have understood that my thread was indeed a joke, so simpleton logic creates simpleton humor.

- "Don't call me ***, When your saying *** comments like that. just stop, "

Wasn't talking to you, Xans di.ckrider #32798.

Now, you may all be wondering (especially you, Xans)

"Where's the screenshots to your excuses?"

Simple answer: I. DO. NOT. INTEND. TO. DESTROY. XANS. I don't take him seriously enough to try so, if I did, he would've been banned by now.

The things I would've had if I was motivated to destroy Xans:

- The 1v1s where I beat him (if he were in my position he'd totally have em)

- The 1v1 where I beat Tre 10-0 to counter his main arguement that I lose against people like Tre

- The several screenshots where he called me a respectable sniper, his rival, and even him saying that I am the best sniper in Warmerise after I beat him 10-6 and left Warmerise for a short time

- Screenshots of him cyberbulling Mike, Tre, Matty, and I

- Screenshots of him calling Gingergirl, a friend of mine, derogatory names like "ketchup pus.sy" and whatnot (ironic because he tried to get me banned for making fun of Ellie, even though what I said wasn't nearly as bad compared to what he said to Gingergirl)

- Screenshot where he got Q2's IP, a significantly better player than he is, and gave out his country of origin that he wanted to keep to himself for his own privacy. Not only that, but also threatened to send out his personal information to the dark web. (you can look at that in his latest reply to my "i am win Xans 10-4" forum topic)

- And many more

I won't plead ignorance, I do admit that I have said some very nasty things in my past that I have apologized for, but I have SAID bad things, Xans has DONE bad things. He lagswitches, I don't. Xans still continues to say AND do terrible things, and what confuses me the most is that Max won't even temporarily ban him for lagswitching, but he banned me for spam.

Max, this forum topic contains ACTUAL PERSONAL ATTACKS. My forum topic was an obvious joke. Please close this topic.

this whole thing doesnt matter though, ı am stıll wın Xans 10-4

SDFUHASIOPDUHFGPIAHGDPIFHJAPSDFHUPIASDHFPIUAHSDPIFUHASDPIFUHASPDIUFHAIPSDHFPIASUHDFPIAUYGSDF

CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

This post was edited by Deleted Member at August 4, 2017 3:52 PM PDT
  • August 4, 2017 3:43 PM PDT

Xans said:

Don't be gettin all salty like the pacific ocean now cuz you tried to "expose me" with some fraudulent a.ss screens, then when someone pull out some real shi.t you wanna bring up Snipe. And you keep trying to "expose" Apsterino also. That man don't even play warmerise anymore. He lost to Delta 2016, look at the date now my dude. You just be dwellin in the past like some nut on a piece of toilet paper. Image result for boi gif

You need serious help, even Apster knows I'm joking. Everyone knows I'm joking besides you and your di.ckriders.

• 82 posts
    August 4, 2017 6:38 PM PDT

Seanzyy said:

My response to this nonsense:

- The first 1v1 was so long ago. We weren't even in the top 100 and I was a total noob back then who would even lose to Tre. More recent ones would be the ones where you barely beat me by a 2 or 1 point margin. Not to mention the time where you had to use a G36 in the last two rounds of our 1v1 because you were losing. Don't forget that I beat you the most of the time when you didn't use grav, even when I was a noob. I'm talking 10-7, 10-6, etc.

- As for the second 1v1, Tre beat me by type killing me for like 8 rounds, only two of his kills were legitimate. Don't forget that I beat Tre by margins around 10-4, 10-5, 10-3, and even once where I beat him 10-0 when 8 or 9 of my kills were all headshots and he RQ'ed when I was winning 10-0. Don't use Tre as your scapegoat, you fu.cking pu.ssy.

- Third screen: Irrelevant. A 2-1 RQ isn't something you should be proud of doing.

- "http://prntscr.com/g4h488 pro mode on? http://prntscr.com/g4h4h3"

Funny how when I said that, I got 2 kills and I stopped typing. Tre also got two kills, so the REAL score of that 1v1 was 2-2, ignoring type kills.

- Don't suck yourself off with your secondary account Xans, or should I say, "Orthogoden"?

- "Should I make a pt.2? I got hella screens" Go ahead. Show how much you care about a dying online browser FPS game.

- "http://prntscr.com/g4h6cl http://prntscr.com/g4h6gw"

You just showed that you use tomas, the most hated weapon in this game, gg. Oh and yes, people leave servers, everyone eventually does, but you wouldn't understand because you're obsessed and play 24/7.

- "Don't say um, he started a war http://prntscr.com/g4h791"

A war...with the most ironic memes and the fakest screenshot I could've possibly made as a JOKE. The memes you made in this one were unironic for sure, because a simpleton like you wouldn't have understood that my thread was indeed a joke, so simpleton logic creates simpleton humor.

- "Don't call me ***, When your saying *** comments like that. just stop, "

Wasn't talking to you, Xans di.ckrider #32798.

Now, you may all be wondering (especially you, Xans)

"Where's the screenshots to your excuses?"

Simple answer: I. DO. NOT. INTEND. TO. DESTROY. XANS. I don't take him seriously enough to try so, if I did, he would've been banned by now.

The things I would've had if I was motivated to destroy Xans:

- The 1v1s where I beat him (if he were in my position he'd totally have em)

- The 1v1 where I beat Tre 10-0 to counter his main arguement that I lose against people like Tre

- The several screenshots where he called me a respectable sniper, his rival, and even him saying that I am the best sniper in Warmerise after I beat him 10-6 and left Warmerise for a short time

- Screenshots of him cyberbulling Mike, Tre, Matty, and I

- Screenshots of him calling Gingergirl, a friend of mine, derogatory names like "ketchup pus.sy" and whatnot (ironic because he tried to get me banned for making fun of Ellie, even though what I said wasn't nearly as bad compared to what he said to Gingergirl)

- Screenshot where he got Q2's IP, a significantly better player than he is, and gave out his country of origin that he wanted to keep to himself for his own privacy. Not only that, but also threatened to send out his personal information to the dark web. (you can look at that in his latest reply to my "i am win Xans 10-4" forum topic)

- And many more

I won't plead ignorance, I do admit that I have said some very nasty things in my past that I have apologized for, but I have SAID bad things, Xans has DONE bad things. He lagswitches, I don't. Xans still continues to say AND do terrible things, and what confuses me the most is that Max won't even temporarily ban him for lagswitching, but he banned me for spam.

Max, this forum topic contains ACTUAL PERSONAL ATTACKS. My forum topic was an obvious joke. Please close this topic.

this whole thing doesnt matter though, ı am stıll wın Xans 10-4

SDFUHASIOPDUHFGPIAHGDPIFHJAPSDFHUPIASDHFPIUAHSDPIFUHASDPIFUHASPDIUFHAIPSDHFPIASUHDFPIAUYGSDF

CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I honestly tried to read this but it's too long and cancerous. Okay here are some facts you need to know. You my good sir always use "I was typing" as an excuse to losing 10-0 10-2 etc. Nobody asked yo *** to type and print a full documentary about warmerise. Now the thing about Q2. Whose fault is it that, that he decided to click on a suspect link I sent him? Like Chrono, Max, or anyone who tries to keep this game in line says "If someone is sending you links or harassing you, simply block and remove them." About that account Ortho, that's actually Snipe's account, before you go talking about which accounts are actually mine, do your research Mr. "Maige." Also don't think you can throw that toma shi.t in there tryna be slick when you know you were using M67 when I started beating you. Also since you want to make your excuses when you lose 10-2 and 10-0 to me and Tre, here's my excuse to losing to you. (I was only trying at 2%) About your little girlfriend Ginger. It's funny how you got so mad when I was calling her names in that Secret lab server 2 weeks ago, Maybe a little revenge for you and Abdulah treating Ellie the exact way I did Ginger? Congrats..you played yourself twice. Oh and I don't ever wanna see you try playing the victim card when you know damn well how you act in servers most of the time "Mr I have a split personality" remember that talk when me, you, and tre were in that base server doing the car on water glitch. Mk, last but not least. I dont have di.ck riders, the people who commented were tired of your shi.t like Censored, Tre, Snipe, etc. You have a little habit of treating people like complete shi.t whenever you don't get your way, or someone decides not to put up with your bs. I just love when the tables turn and you get your panties in a bunch and decide to try and expose people after your career has already been snatched like weave. Also stop saying how you don't care about this and that because warmerise is a dying game. Just another excuse for you faulty behavior. Now for the last time..Get out of my sight Image result for bulma gets slapped gif

This post was edited by Xans at August 4, 2017 6:54 PM PDT
    • 82 posts
    August 4, 2017 6:47 PM PDT

DeathS1lent said:

Um......... need glasses cant see his career.

• 84 posts
    August 4, 2017 8:05 PM PDT

WE NEED BIGGER FONTS

• August 4, 2017 8:10 PM PDT

-"You my good sir always use "I was typing" as an excuse to losing 10-0 10-2 etc. Nobody asked yo *** to type and print a full documentary about warmerise."

- Let me see your logic here...hmm...nobody asks you to breathe, nobody asks you to exist, nobody asked you to join Warmerise, nobody asked you to lagswitch...see how flawed the "nobody asked you" arguement point is?

- "Now the thing about Q2. Whose fault is it that, that he decided to click on a suspect link I sent him? Like Chrono, Max, or anyone who tries to keep this game in line says "If someone is sending you links or harassing you, simply block and remove them.""

- Are you fu.cking serious?? "It's not my fault that I brutally murdered and ****.d a 10 yr old girl, she looked hot in that skirt!!11!!1!"

- "About that account Ortho, that's actually Snipe's account, before you go talking about which accounts are actually mine, do your research Mr. "Maige.""

- Couldn't tell, you guys are both equally retar.ded.

- "Also don't think you can throw that toma shi.t in there tryna be slick when you know you were using M67 when I started beating you. Also since you want to make your excuses when you lose 10-2 and 10-0 to me and Tre, here's my excuse to losing to you. (I was only trying at 2%)"

- M67's highest damage is 67. Toma is always 101, no matter where you hit it. Hmm, the Xans who actually lost 10-6 was always saying how he went all out, a month or so later, Angry Xans said he went 60%, now, ENRAGED Xans said he went 2%. 100%-60%-2% hmm...I dunno about you, but I think you're kiiindaa ashamed by the fact you lost against me going all out. I dunno, just a wild guess.

- "About your little girlfriend Ginger. It's funny how you got so mad when I was calling her names in that Secret lab server 2 weeks ago, Maybe a little revenge for you and Abdulah treating Ellie the exact way I did Ginger? Congrats..you played yourself twice.""

- See, ok hold on. First of all, don't associate me with Abdulah, the dude who thought Max organized the tournament. Second, Ginger isn't my GF, she's just a friend of mine. Third of all, you obviously didn't have that in your mind when you bullied her, thats for sure. And lastly, I apologized to Ellie and so did Abdulah, I'm not sure about Abdulah, but my apology came from the heart....where's your apology for Gingergirl for sexually harassing her in game chat?

- "Oh and I don't ever wanna see you try playing the victim card when you know damn well how you act in servers most of the time "Mr I have a split personality" remember that talk when me, you, and tre were in that base server doing the car on water glitch."

- Victim card? Aren't you the person who reported me to Max for a stu.pid death threat I made when I was mad? I never said I have a split personality, in fact, you did. I said I MIGHT have it, but in all honesty I don't think that exists. Oh and it's really nice of you to use the time where we bonded as ammo for your arguement, shows what type of person you really are.

- "Mk, last but not least. I dont have di.ck riders, the people who commented were tired of your shi.t like Censored, Tre, Snipe, etc. You have a little habit of treating people like complete shi.t whenever you don't get your way, or someone decides not to put up with your bs."

- Hmm, are we two for two on this? You kinda do the same for people who accuse you for hacking, like Matty. He once called you a hacker for using a lagswitch (decided to not put up with your bs) and you then said stuff like, "he ain't safe" and you wanted to destroy him VEEERYY badly. I actually have a reason for the ones you mentioned (besides Tre, I haven't treated him like trash anymore since the trolling days). Cens is unfunny and annoying, and I don't even talk much trash to him, I just call him a noob, lol. As for Snipe, he's a pretentious fu.cking cun.t who thinks that Warmerise revolves around him and thinks he can destroy anyone he doesn't like. Not to mention how he's VERYY thin-skinned and blocks people for no reason whatsoever. I thought you'd come up with better examples, cmon man ;(.

- "I just love when the tables turn and you get your panties in a bunch and decide to try and expose people after your career has already been snatched like weave. Also stop saying how you don't care about this and that because warmerise is a dying game. Just another excuse for you faulty behavior."

- Expose? I was just joking around in that forum topic I made, you still don't understand??? You must be some special kind of stu.pid. About my career, I'd care if I still had my OmniFire account, but I don't, I just play this game for fun, why do you think I turn down many 1v1 offers? I think that you believe I care so much about Warmerise since I get angry...that's just me being angry, everyone gets angry when playing a game every now and then, don't think you're any different, you got mad when you pulled out that G36 when I was beating you in a 1v1.

"Now for the last time..Get out of my sight"

Now for the last time, from the Warmerise community and I..

Get out of our sight

X

• 84 posts
    August 4, 2017 8:15 PM PDT

S  P  L   I  T  P  E  R  S  O   N   A  L  I  T  Y   

This post was edited by CaptainJoseph at August 4, 2017 8:22 PM PDT
    • 82 posts
    August 4, 2017 10:24 PM PDT

MY EYES HURT FROM ALL THAT READING.WOW

Related image

• 82 posts
    August 4, 2017 10:25 PM PDT

Seanzyy said:

-"You my good sir always use "I was typing" as an excuse to losing 10-0 10-2 etc. Nobody asked yo *** to type and print a full documentary about warmerise."

- Let me see your logic here...hmm...nobody asks you to breathe, nobody asks you to exist, nobody asked you to join Warmerise, nobody asked you to lagswitch...see how flawed the "nobody asked you" arguement point is?

- "Now the thing about Q2. Whose fault is it that, that he decided to click on a suspect link I sent him? Like Chrono, Max, or anyone who tries to keep this game in line says "If someone is sending you links or harassing you, simply block and remove them.""

- Are you fu.cking serious?? "It's not my fault that I brutally murdered and ****.d a 10 yr old girl, she looked hot in that skirt!!11!!1!"

- "About that account Ortho, that's actually Snipe's account, before you go talking about which accounts are actually mine, do your research Mr. "Maige.""

- Couldn't tell, you guys are both equally retar.ded.

- "Also don't think you can throw that toma shi.t in there tryna be slick when you know you were using M67 when I started beating you. Also since you want to make your excuses when you lose 10-2 and 10-0 to me and Tre, here's my excuse to losing to you. (I was only trying at 2%)"

- M67's highest damage is 67. Toma is always 101, no matter where you hit it. Hmm, the Xans who actually lost 10-6 was always saying how he went all out, a month or so later, Angry Xans said he went 60%, now, ENRAGED Xans said he went 2%. 100%-60%-2% hmm...I dunno about you, but I think you're kiiindaa ashamed by the fact you lost against me going all out. I dunno, just a wild guess.

- "About your little girlfriend Ginger. It's funny how you got so mad when I was calling her names in that Secret lab server 2 weeks ago, Maybe a little revenge for you and Abdulah treating Ellie the exact way I did Ginger? Congrats..you played yourself twice.""

- See, ok hold on. First of all, don't associate me with Abdulah, the dude who thought Max organized the tournament. Second, Ginger isn't my GF, she's just a friend of mine. Third of all, you obviously didn't have that in your mind when you bullied her, thats for sure. And lastly, I apologized to Ellie and so did Abdulah, I'm not sure about Abdulah, but my apology came from the heart....where's your apology for Gingergirl for sexually harassing her in game chat?

- "Oh and I don't ever wanna see you try playing the victim card when you know damn well how you act in servers most of the time "Mr I have a split personality" remember that talk when me, you, and tre were in that base server doing the car on water glitch."

- Victim card? Aren't you the person who reported me to Max for a stu.pid death threat I made when I was mad? I never said I have a split personality, in fact, you did. I said I MIGHT have it, but in all honesty I don't think that exists. Oh and it's really nice of you to use the time where we bonded as ammo for your arguement, shows what type of person you really are.

- "Mk, last but not least. I dont have di.ck riders, the people who commented were tired of your shi.t like Censored, Tre, Snipe, etc. You have a little habit of treating people like complete shi.t whenever you don't get your way, or someone decides not to put up with your bs."

- Hmm, are we two for two on this? You kinda do the same for people who accuse you for hacking, like Matty. He once called you a hacker for using a lagswitch (decided to not put up with your bs) and you then said stuff like, "he ain't safe" and you wanted to destroy him VEEERYY badly. I actually have a reason for the ones you mentioned (besides Tre, I haven't treated him like trash anymore since the trolling days). Cens is unfunny and annoying, and I don't even talk much trash to him, I just call him a noob, lol. As for Snipe, he's a pretentious fu.cking cun.t who thinks that Warmerise revolves around him and thinks he can destroy anyone he doesn't like. Not to mention how he's VERYY thin-skinned and blocks people for no reason whatsoever. I thought you'd come up with better examples, cmon man ;(.

- "I just love when the tables turn and you get your panties in a bunch and decide to try and expose people after your career has already been snatched like weave. Also stop saying how you don't care about this and that because warmerise is a dying game. Just another excuse for you faulty behavior."

- Expose? I was just joking around in that forum topic I made, you still don't understand??? You must be some special kind of stu.pid. About my career, I'd care if I still had my OmniFire account, but I don't, I just play this game for fun, why do you think I turn down many 1v1 offers? I think that you believe I care so much about Warmerise since I get angry...that's just me being angry, everyone gets angry when playing a game every now and then, don't think you're any different, you got mad when you pulled out that G36 when I was beating you in a 1v1.

"Now for the last time..Get out of my sight"

Now for the last time, from the Warmerise community and I..

Get out of our sight

X

Related image

• 82 posts
    August 4, 2017 10:28 PM PDT

Perfect choreography.

Image result for judges score gif

• August 4, 2017 10:42 PM PDT
    lol welcome xans noob
    • 24 posts
    August 5, 2017 1:41 PM PDT

My nama jeff