Forums » Videos & Screenshots

I am win Seanzzy/Omni 10-0

  • August 11, 2017 10:04 PM PDT
    Xans said:

    CaptainJoseph said: Jordans didnt't exist until 1984 lol
    Fake jordan's maybe?

    how can there be a fake of something that didnt even exist at the time?
  • August 11, 2017 10:13 PM PDT
    The original meme i made that got xans triggered: http://warmerise.com/forums/topic/343/i-am-win-xans-10-4
    • 78 posts
    August 14, 2017 4:23 PM PDT

    Farzblack said: You know it's unwise to picking up against me, right?
    Trust me, I am not scared to start a little argument with you. I actually quite like you, but this was thrown at Mike, not you buddy :P http://prntscr.com/g8j1dx

    • 78 posts
    August 14, 2017 4:25 PM PDT

    Deleted Member said: The original meme i made that got xans triggered: http://warmerise.com/forums/topic/343/i-am-win-xans-10-4
    Deleting and creating accounts..You even try to be like me. This obsession needs to stop OmniBabe e.e

    • 153 posts
    August 14, 2017 7:19 PM PDT
    You like me, Xans? I never thought you have this kind of desire.
    • 78 posts
    August 15, 2017 1:17 PM PDT

    Farzblack said: You like me, Xans? I never thought you have this kind of desire.
    Of course I do, I like how you run your clan and how you made the forum thread for Mercenary! I look up to you, but you made me sad when you rejected my app e.e

    • 153 posts
    August 16, 2017 3:06 AM PDT
    Thanks for complimentary but someone told me that my clan just mediocre. The person who said that is a "Warmerise Best Player of 2015/2016" and he also own person YouTube channel by the name "*****r Gaming".

    Don't be sad for being rejected. Who know one day if you very good at game, you also might own a channel name "Xans Gaming" with slideshow video covered by Master Chief's theme.
    • 47 posts
    August 16, 2017 4:35 AM PDT

    Farzblack said: Thanks for complimentary but someone told me that my clan just mediocre. The person who said that is a "Warmerise Best Player of 2015/2016" and he also own person YouTube channel by the name "*****r Gaming". Don't be sad for being rejected. Who know one day if you very good at game, you also might own a channel name "Xans Gaming" with slideshow video covered by Master Chief's theme.



    You just can't deal with it. I'm in your thoughts all the day even when you sleep I'm part of your nightmares. Gotta love it!

    ...and yes your clan is mediocre and you are the main reason of that. I made that YouTube channel just to upload my slideshow and I still own the title of "Warmerise Best Player 2015/16", compared to me you didn't even achieve 1/4 of all my achievements. I could still whoop you anytime.


    This post was edited by Apster at August 17, 2017 11:08 AM PDT
    • 153 posts
    August 16, 2017 5:20 AM PDT

    Apster, why are you suddenly offended? Calm dawn and enjoy a peaceful life.

    • 47 posts
    August 16, 2017 8:41 AM PDT

    Farzblack said:

    Apster, why are you suddenly offended? Calm dawn and enjoy a peaceful life.



    Was it even an offense? LMFAO. You better get a good "offending course" then.
    Once again you know I can whoop you anytime, I'm very calm.


    This post was edited by Apster at August 17, 2017 11:08 AM PDT
    • 153 posts
    August 16, 2017 9:21 AM PDT
    Relax Apster, why you talking rude like this to me? Chill and have a peace of mind.
    • 47 posts
    August 16, 2017 1:02 PM PDT

    Farzblack said: Relax Apster, why you talking rude like this to me? Chill and have a peace of mind.


    I can talk like I want to. I don't need to give you any explanations about it, I couldn't care less.

    • 153 posts
    August 16, 2017 5:40 PM PDT
    You have no freedom of speech, Apster. I own you.
    • 78 posts
    August 16, 2017 6:07 PM PDT

    Farzblack said: You have no freedom of speech, Apster. I own you.
    Accept me in Mercenary, I can make Mercenary and Warmerise great again. Keep the flame war going ;)

    • 153 posts
    August 16, 2017 8:02 PM PDT
    Thank you Xans for you interest but we already have our own funny squad to make Mercenary and Warmerise great again.

    I can no longer stay here to keep posting as someone already roasted here. Bye and take care, Xans ;)
    • 30 posts
    August 17, 2017 10:19 AM PDT
    He didn't even mentioned the name "Apster" over here xD
    • 4 posts
    August 17, 2017 4:21 PM PDT

    Creature said: He didn't even mentioned the name "Apster" over here xD

    ^