Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

BUG - Can't chat in Warmerise Web GL version

• 2 posts
    August 15, 2017 5:42 AM PDT

This is such an annoying bug that happens after some time of gameplay (~30-60 minutes in my case) where I firstly can normally chat but then when I press the t key and the bar appears every key or letter are pressed are not put in there so that there's no way I can continue chatting, this continues forever untill next day I play.

Although I am assuming this only happens in the Web GL version because I see no more reports of this but since I use Chrome I don't know if it happens in the other version as well.

Anyways, If you know any way to get rid of this please comment this and help me

• 998 posts
    August 15, 2017 8:37 AM PDT

So the chat works fine at first but then stop working after a while? It may be an issue with focus.
    Next time it happens press Tab so the mouse cursor appears, then click on the chat bar and see if it works

• 2 posts
    August 15, 2017 12:00 PM PDT

It is not a focus problem, I tried pressing Tab and the bar but it doesn't work, neither it works refreshing the page so the only way I know to fix this is let the time pass by and it magically gets fixed

This post was edited by ISO272 at August 17, 2017 4:57 AM PDT