Forums » General

I miss Old Warmerise

• 65 posts
    September 16, 2017 3:20 PM PDT

I'm missing old Warmerise,old game,old community everything that was on the first periode of this game,this community is dead now, i remember before,each day you found people posting threads and posts and having funs,a lot of server were around there now you barely see them,i miss old players,now just look

People keep acting like punks for an example i did a 1v1 against Hell scream, i lost he keeps spamming my wall with I WON EASY PEASY or ***** why its just for fun not like ranked/competitive playing even if it is thats not how we be,we are a family and friends lets bet honests with each others and i miss old clans,old clan wars,old competitive players,i remember -[RK]- it was a very good clan, really competitive with active members and it was fun being a part of it and SunRiZe too and much more.

Well lets hope we'll get the old community...

• 309 posts
    September 16, 2017 3:36 PM PDT
    It is my evil dream to see each players in Warmerise to curse, hate and destroy each other. Rule and Law will no longer exist to protect this community. By the end of day, all goodness will be perish and replace by Chaos. I can't wait to see it happen...
    • 82 posts
    September 16, 2017 4:15 PM PDT

Me and some others are working on trying to fix this community, for the meantime it'll have to remain as is.

Discord:

https://discord.gg/tcWdu5u

This post was edited by MikeMiz13 at September 16, 2017 4:17 PM PDT
    • 8 posts
    September 16, 2017 4:36 PM PDT

Some things just dont change

• 610 posts
    September 18, 2017 3:08 PM PDT

Yeah, and besides, nothing lasts forever...

Someone had to say it.

• 122 posts
    September 16, 2019 8:55 AM PDT

I remember old back in old days when i used to get good guns and background music and mo..reeee :(

• September 16, 2019 10:22 AM PDT

lol

• 90 posts
    September 16, 2019 1:36 PM PDT

Yeah I remember a lot how Warmerise was back then. Just look at my Warmerise series videos, you can see how the game was in episode 1 to how it is now, so many changes and fixes, etc. Some good, some great, some slightly meh, etc. I do really hope that WebGL gets even better so that people would stop complaing about lag, etc. Hopefully WebGL will be just as good, if not even better than Untiy web player sometime.

<!-- Used for easily cloning the properly namespaced rect -->
    • 60 posts
    September 20, 2019 7:00 AM PDT

MikeMiz13 said:

Me and some others are working on trying to fix this community, for the meantime it'll have to remain as is.

Discord:

https://discord.gg/tcWdu5u

I am unnable to open that invite.

• September 20, 2019 7:03 AM PDT

LOL

• November 5, 2019 10:26 PM PST

everyone miss old warmerise i know 

• December 27, 2019 3:26 PM PST

FUСK YOU ALL LOSERS !!!

• December 27, 2019 3:28 PM PST

FUСK YOU ALL LOSERS !!!