Forums » General

Is the Blastgun over looked?

• 13 posts
    October 30, 2017 11:09 AM PDT

I honstly have no idea why so many people overlook the blastgun and go straight to other weapons why I believe this is because of the following reasons

1. the blastgun at close couters completely melts enemies for me they go from full health to none in 1.5 to 2 seconds

2. I have no problem at far distance, the recoil is very predictable and easy to control sometimes I can melt enemies from a far

3. The ammo capacity is no problem and the bullets in the chamber is a pretty good amount in my opinion it takes 1/3 of the clip to kill an enemy if you're a good shot

What are you're opinions??

• 259 posts
    October 30, 2017 3:46 PM PDT

agree...its my main gun too 

despite on terms of dmg being "low" compared to carbine and g36 i think it wins both in recoil and fire rate

• 140 posts
    October 30, 2017 4:45 PM PDT

I love the blast gun, It has high fire rate and it's easier to controll then other guns. I really can't decide from Blast gun or Carbine on which one is my fav. :D

• 352 posts
    October 30, 2017 6:27 PM PDT

The blastgun isn't terrible at all. But that doesn't mean that its my best/favorite weapon. It shoots pretty fast (like said above) and has some real potential. It's a good gun imao.

(BTW, G36 is my favorite gun of course)

• 51 posts
    November 3, 2017 4:10 AM PDT
    My fav auto gun is G36,but I'm good with all lo