Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Either Up Exp Gain Or Lower Prices

• 3 posts
    November 8, 2017 1:15 PM PST

In games there are that select few people who just have the most expensive weapons and its after 5+ hours of playing this and I dont even have 5000 exp yet this is just to slow of a progression system to keep players wanting to play again just to get that next gun or cape

• 39 posts
    November 8, 2017 4:46 PM PST
    Just play more and find ways to more effectively earn xp
    • 39 posts
    November 8, 2017 4:48 PM PST
    For example,Car Collision, 35xp
    You blown up smb in his vehicle, 35xp
    You took the plane and shoot rockets at the opposite team (JUSTICE RAINS FROM ABOVE) +5,+5,+5,+5,+5....
    Improvise,Adapt,Overcome xD
    This post was edited by hepokot at November 8, 2017 4:49 PM PST
    • 609 posts
    November 9, 2017 5:05 PM PST

• 283 posts
    November 10, 2017 10:40 AM PST
    To an extent, I would agree with the poster. For new player, it is a great struggle to create XP, as it was for me at the beginning. But there was this aim that captivated me to keep playing everyday. Although, not everyone would stay and struggle, some would quit and move to other games which is what needs to be protected. We don't want to loose players, especially at this spot. What I suggest here (to Max) is to create a whole new currency which can be bought by using in-game cash. Make some weapons (considerably expensive weapons) be available only on that currency, whose rate will be higher than normal XP. While doing so, lower the prices of the normal weapons to make them reachable for normal players. What will happen by this is that new players will see all those weapons that can be bought with IG cash in their reach and will play more to test them all. Once they get all of them, surely will head for the stronger weapons that can be bought with the new higher rate currency.
    Overall logic is to create two sections of weapons. Make normal weapons cheap, to not make the players loose hope at first sight on the rate. And make the strong weapons available in higher rate currency which new players wouldn't think of getting at beginning until they reach the professional level.
    Moreover, you can get 10 xp on headshot, 35 XP on collision kill. Use these methods and play till the end of the match to get the bonus (if that system is still there in new update).
    • 609 posts
    November 10, 2017 12:29 PM PST

u can just add some "extra-xp" when completing like assignements, i still go with my argument, get good and grind, u dont need to spend a load of time in here u just need to spend it with quality

• November 14, 2017 3:23 PM PST

STERBEN99 said:

+1

• 39 posts
    November 17, 2017 3:41 AM PST

Also, would be cool if Max added like a system of quests, like kill 30 people withi an additional weapon, or headshot 15 people, and do a xp reward for these quests

• 3 posts
    November 17, 2017 4:44 PM PST

I like posting now :) btw i'm not bad just go look at my profile ;-; "Git Gud" ben dere dun dat

This post was edited by Medic at November 17, 2017 4:45 PM PST
    • 609 posts
    November 22, 2017 5:48 AM PST

hepokot said:

Also, would be cool if Max added like a system of quests, like kill 30 people withi an additional weapon, or headshot 15 people, and do a xp reward for these quests

yup thats already suggested in the past, quest to unlock items, guns, xp etc

tho this would have to be very well though otherwise ppl would exploit the system

• 5 posts
    November 25, 2017 10:16 PM PST

I can agree for a new player going up against someone more skilled and with better weapons can be frustrating if not discuriging the only options I see is dedicate a good portion of time getting destroyed or spend real world currency to get better weapons for new players i'd love to see a system for new players to get better weapons to stand a chance against older players, and lets be honest kriss vs blastgun blastgun will always win unless their hp is low. One of my friends tried to play, but he continued to get destroyed to the point he couldn't gain any XP. Id also recoment giving new players cash in the begaining just enough to get some upgrades maybe.

This post was edited by RED234 at November 25, 2017 10:19 PM PST
  • November 27, 2017 12:21 PM PST

Here is my response, when most people had weapons in 2015 I had the basic sniper, kriss super v (now ump) and the shotgun basically all the free stuff, I got good at sniping, not saying I could beat lots of the pros but I got good, I was able to kill people with payed for weapons, still can... So what I recommend is finding the sensitivity that works for you and fight hard.

• November 27, 2017 12:22 PM PST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP7RvS8jSl8 I was matthewtheblue32. I did slightly suck but hey I made people mad so I guess I was fine with that, I was also a bigger jerk.