Forums » General

Old accounts

• 4 posts
    January 16, 2017 2:08 AM PST

I haven't seeny any info about our old accounts? So all the weapons we get or bought are lost now?

That is certainly not profesional. I had almost all guns, will we get any compensation?

• 11 posts
    January 16, 2017 3:01 AM PST
    Yes, the accounts and all other data got deleted. About compensation, Max gave 50k XP to first 1000 registered members.
    • 254 posts
    January 16, 2017 8:14 AM PST

How is it "not professional"? This is a game. Whining about not having all of your toys isn't exactly "professional" is it?

Things change, life goes on. Look at this as a way to avoid whatever mistakes you made the last time. And keep in mind that Max is doing all of this himself. Sure, it has a few problems here and there but I'm sure he's doing what he can to work things out. More than likely, however, we won't ever get back anything from before. Personally, I don't care one way or the other about that. I just want to play the game so I'm waiting patiently until the lag is taken care of enough for me to play on my crappy computer.

• 14 posts
    January 19, 2017 4:12 AM PST

Nice one BDF - go on you :-)

• 3 posts
    January 20, 2017 11:24 AM PST

i play almost a year and a half and i got all items plus 280.000 xp.i was in rank 103 from 70.000 players and i lost it all?this is very stupid.i delete my account in this worthless game and i believe other good players do that

This post was edited by nasios at January 20, 2017 11:31 AM PST
    • 2 posts
    January 21, 2017 1:51 AM PST

дорогой модератор. почему я не могу зайти на свой профиль? я потерял все что было у меня. 

• 21 posts
    January 21, 2017 7:54 AM PST

I had my old account we a couple of weapons i lose It :(, Pls a compensation. It was called Hax20 my account.

• 4 posts
    January 25, 2017 6:50 AM PST

Well, what the hell did I expect. Max fucked up in the past many times, so I guess nothing really changed.

And BDF, I didn't make mistakes in the past, I actually had almost all main weapons, gravity gun and other shit. So the only one who made mistakes is Max. Again. How hard is it to make backups?

This post was edited by Jure at January 25, 2017 6:53 AM PST
    • 328 posts
    January 25, 2017 7:09 AM PST
    Jure, all of us lost our accounts and some of us had million of XP. You aren't the only one. Either buy cash or earn it by playing but stop complaining.
    • 91 posts
    January 25, 2017 7:34 AM PST

@Jure Backing up the accounts was not the issue. Max could've kept the same accounts, but he decided not to as he thought it was the right decision. As he stated, not enough accounts were even verified, and after a long wait many users could have forgotten their passwords. He also included giving other people a shot at being in the Top 100 and getting their desired usernames. If you spent more time playing and less time complaining about not having your beloved cash and whatnot, then maybe you would be making more progress to the state in which your account was in the past :)

• 81 posts
    January 25, 2017 8:03 AM PST

Zero said: Jure, all of us lost our accounts and some of us had million of XP. You aren't the only one. Either buy cash or earn it by playing but stop complaining.

it is ok bro but shut up zero dude.

• 328 posts
    January 25, 2017 8:17 AM PST
    deathshot98 said:

Zero said: Jure, all of us lost our accounts and some of us had million of XP. You aren't the only one. Either buy cash or earn it by playing but stop complaining.

Do you work for ISIS?
    • 91 posts
    January 25, 2017 8:19 AM PST

Zero said:
    deathshot98 said:

Do you work for ISIS?

Great banter

• 81 posts
    January 25, 2017 8:23 AM PST

Zero said:
    deathshot98 said:

Do you work for ISIS?

i dont know ISIS? bro i just told u that u have to shut up becoz i dont have recieved my cash and i was in first 1000 registered users.

• 91 posts
    January 25, 2017 8:26 AM PST

deathshot98 said:

i dont have recieved my cash and i was in first 1000 registered users.

If you were one of the first 1000 users to register, and you had followed Max's instructions to enter the game after verifying your email and logging in, you would have received your cash.

• 328 posts
    January 25, 2017 8:32 AM PST
    *Insert face palm emoji*
    • 254 posts
    January 25, 2017 8:40 AM PST

• 259 posts
    January 25, 2017 8:52 AM PST

I can say when the site reopened there has been a lot of people on the site ( the site crashed for 30 mins) that morining for me, and people making accounts to get the 50k and by the time it reached 1k accounts thats when the 50k stopped being given to the players who joined the game.

This post was edited by mattyspectrum at January 25, 2017 8:53 AM PST
    • 81 posts
    January 25, 2017 9:04 AM PST

Brian said:

deathshot98 said:

If you were one of the first 1000 users to register, and you had followed Max's instructions to enter the game after verifying your email and logging in, you would have received your cash.

i was one of the old warmerise players.

• 259 posts
    January 25, 2017 9:23 AM PST

Everyone's accounts been erased since the shut down, even if you're a old or new member you can't get it, so lets just stop with this and move on.

• 91 posts
    January 25, 2017 9:57 AM PST

deathshot98 said:

Brian said:

deathshot98 said:

i was one of the old warmerise players.

So was I as well as at least 50% of the community right now.

• 185 posts
    January 26, 2017 7:51 AM PST

Maybe Max Removed All The Accounts To Make The Game Clean And Safe

• 1 posts
    February 10, 2017 3:34 AM PST

I played 4 years, the first 4 percent.

Now what money is there, what weapon.

Shame

• 4 posts
    March 12, 2017 4:11 AM PDT

THAT'S  AN TOTAL UNFAIR DEAL I ALMOST UNLOCKED EVERYTHING IN MY PREVIOUS ACCOUNTS BUT I HAVE TO START FRM THE BEGINNING NAW.....FO

• 283 posts
    March 12, 2017 5:02 AM PDT
    Sadly Yes. Due to some circumstances, it was decided by Max to reset the whole site data. Initially it was planned to restore it but then, after considering numerous aspects, resetting site data seemed a better decision. Many people (possibly) forgot their account info, many moved to other games, and majority (who didn't had any contact with latest news from warmerise) didn't even know that warmerise returned. Eventually, we were going to have newer accounts and new players, who would've wished to reach top 100 but watching the huge sum of xp they required, would've left them totally despair. Sometimes, we have to think of others also. I understand your loss. Beside, I lost 1.6 Million XP (rank 8) but nobody ever saw me complaining about it. Some even crossed the 2 Million figure! But I can't see any of 'em complaining. Because they understood the conditions. And so shall you.
    This post was edited by DeathBringer908 at March 12, 2017 5:05 AM PDT