Forums » Off-Topic

• January 17, 2017 12:37 PM PST

Hey everyone! ^_^

For those of you that don't know me, I'm iiBeaRR. Or Hypernova, or Pavehawk. God, too many usernames to keep up. D:

Aaanyways, making this thread to find my RK brothers and sistahs.

Help me find them! I miss my fam, it's been waayyy too long. </3

(Also, w00t! Warmerise is back! <33)

Happy hunting, as always,

- Skyrius

• 72 posts
    January 17, 2017 3:52 PM PST
    Here I am. I must be in RK as well. Do you agree? I think everyone should agree.
  • January 17, 2017 6:15 PM PST

No. I was previously in RK. I was the founder of RK.me no lie me 100% honest man and good truth talking guy. you believe me i believe u. hi bro

• January 17, 2017 11:16 PM PST
    xKietsu said:

No. I was previously in RK. I was the founder of RK.me no lie me 100% honest man and good truth talking guy. you believe me i believe u. hi bro

/sigh
    • 26 posts
    January 18, 2017 10:09 AM PST

I could annihilate those bois from RecklessKids all togheter by myself. I would love to join RK. :)

• January 18, 2017 5:42 PM PST
    @Skyrius I'm joking lol, WB :)
    • 64 posts
    January 19, 2017 1:25 PM PST
    The guy cant even annihilate a bottle of milk by himself saying that hahahaha
    Go have some cookies, kid. And learn strafing, please.
    • 1 posts
    January 19, 2017 1:38 PM PST
    @Dante xD
  • January 19, 2017 1:58 PM PST
    xKietsu said:
    @Skyrius I'm joking lol, WB :)

xd I know. Did I sound serious? Lul, my bad bro.
  • January 19, 2017 1:59 PM PST
    Dante said:

Ayyyy Dantee. <3
    • 7 posts
    January 19, 2017 2:18 PM PST
    Aah there is my favorite bearbro
    • 26 posts
    January 19, 2017 5:18 PM PST
    Dante said:

I was just wondering where the fine a*s Dante bit*h was at.

I bet you got suddenly triggered when you read my name with the post below it. Your phatos has dangerously mixed with your puberty creating a blowing cocktail of hormones and nerdism, then you started typing on your keyboard without even thinking about what the actually f*ck was going on in your empty skull.

It actually went like this: "Oh...I can't stop my fingers. Oh...I can feel the shotfire coming through my blood; I'm about to come...this is too hot!!! Ha! Xaos is gonna get triggered and I will be a though guy."

Yep, it was definitely like that.

Now listen up, I will go easy on you: you are messing with the wrong motherf*cker.
    If you really want to look though then should I talk about how f*ckin miserable are you or about how I got the cancer by looking at your weird face in pictures? Yes, kiddo. That's right. I know how old you're and I know how you look like; I know a lot about you. You don't have time for Warmerise anymore because of your college?! Such a poor guy, aren't you?

I suggest you to learn more sh*t at your college, dumb*ss or maybe you're too busy writing bullsh*t day by day over a random community around the web like you used to do 24/24h back in time?

Dude, just one tip: Go look around for some ladies, your balls became dark blue and they are asking mercy.

Add me if you want to bring this thing to an higher level of fun. :)
    This post was edited by Xaos at January 19, 2017 5:21 PM PST
    • 309 posts
    January 19, 2017 5:44 PM PST
    +1 for Dante
  • January 19, 2017 6:55 PM PST
    Lol. 1+ Xaos now. But this is a RK Forum. Not here I guess .-.
    This post was edited by Deleted Member at January 19, 2017 6:56 PM PST
    • 64 posts
    January 19, 2017 7:05 PM PST
    Why dont you use your main acc, Apster? Hahahaha
    No more stuff need to be said, neither Im going to read your shit.
    • 64 posts
    January 19, 2017 7:05 PM PST
    @Sky, @SK17, @farz, love you all too
    • 309 posts
    January 19, 2017 8:26 PM PST
    i can smell the beginning of Warmerise War 2 (WW2). I ready to rejoin the battle against rats in any time.
    This post was edited by Farzblack at January 19, 2017 8:26 PM PST
  • January 19, 2017 8:28 PM PST

Farzblack said: i can smell the beginning of Warmerise War 2 (WW2). I ready to rejoin the battle against rats in any time.

Surrender at 20 *White flag

• 309 posts
    January 19, 2017 10:17 PM PST
    You miss a lot of drama during first war, Blue ;)
    • 26 posts
    January 20, 2017 2:41 AM PST
    Dante said:
    Why dont you use your main acc, Apster? Hahahaha
    No more stuff need to be said, neither Im going to read your shit.

Gotta love you, man! Is that your best shot? If you are 100% right then add me, I will track myself and show you where my fine a*s is at. This was going on even back in time with that brainless PleasantSpirit and I was just waiting for yall motherf*ckers to jump on me once again, because I get wet when I see you people struggling for me.
    Dante, your balls are not even comparable to the smallest nuts I have ever seen in my long life, so I will add you by myself. I dare you to not accept my request because I'm so excited to expose you and prove you're totally a sh*thead who is just butthurted and socially isolated.
    • 26 posts
    January 20, 2017 2:50 AM PST
    Farzblack said:
    i can smell the beginning of Warmerise War 2 (WW2). I ready to rejoin the battle against rats in any time.

You're back! You must be brave after quitting Warmerise like a coward, when I was really pleased of all those tryhards you were giving me. I made your a*s quit without even putting a bit of effort over a douchebag like you. How are you my sweet friend? How is your a*s doing in the third world? Are you still a low minded, exalted and undeveloped living being from the Oriental world. Have I to pay you a decent net for the next months? So you can enjoy like an egocentric c*nt your life in Warmerise; just look at your clan's thread: phatetic mofo. Going bada*ss over a game, typical from people like you.
    This post was edited by Xaos at January 20, 2017 2:51 AM PST
    • 309 posts
    January 20, 2017 2:59 AM PST

Calm down Xaos, stay calm... Before you hurt yourself.
    You need to stop struggle in the fight that you never win...
    just enjoy yourself and kick the living shit out from yourself..

So, I give you a choice...
    Control yourself or I need to put you back into the cage. Which one you prefer?

• 452 posts
    January 20, 2017 3:45 AM PST

*Grabs popcorn*

• January 20, 2017 4:30 AM PST
    *Follow Aws^
    • 64 posts
    January 20, 2017 5:49 AM PST
    Hahahaha, the day you grow up, stop acting like a internet fighter and actually want to discuss why you got out of RK, you can add me with you real acc and talk with me like a man. Unlike you, Im not even trying to find fights, specially useless ones like this. Want a tip? Find something better in your life, a hobbie, friends or whatever. I didnt come here for a long time and my acc will be checked by other RK ppl. When you add me with ur acc to talk, I'll come and chat without any problem.
    Typical kids, only know how to insult and trashtalk.
    And farz, youre old too, you shouldnt hang on with this kind of discussions, bro. Its useless.
    "When you go down and discuss with a stupid person, you know he's going to beat you with experience".
    Have a nice time playing everyone, because I have no interest in this game different than being in RK.