Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Little Sugestion - Litlle Changes

• January 24, 2017 6:38 AM PST

Distinction for the three first players - at now only rank 1 have it. Max, you should add similar distinctions for ranks 2 and 3, as in many sports events. Rank 2 will be have silver distinction, and rank 3 bronze; of course rank 1 is gold. 

I know that Blast Gun has city or mountain camouflage, but in game it looks bad. Change the skin of this weapon.

Change price of capes on less. For example cape of logo clan costs as much as all primary weapons. The better part of players will never buy it.

This post was edited by Deleted Member at January 24, 2017 6:46 AM PST
    • 609 posts
    January 24, 2017 9:26 AM PST

Agree on number 1

totally desagree on number 2...city camuflage is nice (of corse its my opinion)

even if max wanted to change that I belive he couldn't because its already that way on the Asset Store (link below)

about number 3 i agree...at least all of them like (25/50K) because the clan/player cape are too damn high (like...250k O-O )

--------------------------------------------

For the last i have my own suggestion:

before the game closed the subject of moderators was highly discussed for the forums, wich i totally agree because sometimes we can see players being agressive/Disrespectful->so lets talk abou that maybe(?)

BUT what about in-game judges? people of MAX trust that would spectate game to monotorize if any player is cheating--pls give your thoughts below

asset store link: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/53729

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at January 24, 2017 9:26 AM PST
    • 3 posts
    January 24, 2017 4:37 PM PST

I just tried to make my forum post, but cant, so i copy paste my suggestions here:

Please, can you make that when you use sniper, you scope while you are holding right click, and when you let go right click it stop scoping? Scoping all the time just because i have pressed once right click is annoying and you cannot quick scope like that.

Also, can you make switching between weapons with scroll? Scrolling to switch weapons is default in every other FPS game.

Lobby chat would also be nice to have.

Also, some form of "double jump" would be cool. Like spring grenede in Uberstrike; its rechargable, you throw it whenever you want and if you touch it it bounces you up like 4x normal jumps. Double jump thing in FPS like this would be awesome (not anti gravity gun, I tried that, but real double jump thing)

cuz video show 1000+ words, ill just leave here link of how spring grenedes in Uberstrike worked https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TFnSr6c_7M (p.s. none of guys in video is me, but i won them both :P)

• January 24, 2017 7:45 PM PST
    Hey Capes is fashion. You can't put a price on "looking good" can you :3
    • 2 posts
    January 24, 2017 8:45 PM PST

i don,t know if this is a bug or not but umm anyway i was playing warmerise on  a base map and then the mouse wond,t move except for looking around and shooting the wasd keys wond,t do anything either also i can us ethe 2 and 1 buttons

• 2 posts
    January 24, 2017 8:50 PM PST

nv mind i fixed it just had to switch accounts

• 91 posts
    January 25, 2017 8:06 AM PST

STERBEN99 said:

even if max wanted to change that I belive he couldn't because its already that way on the Asset Store (link below)

The skin is changeable, since the material is separate from the model itself.

• 609 posts
    January 25, 2017 8:10 AM PST

didn't know that...but for instace...he wold need to draw a new one right? other's  skin wouldnt "fit"on the gun right?

• 91 posts
    January 25, 2017 8:21 AM PST

STERBEN99 said:

didn't know that...but for instace...he wold need to draw a new one right? other's  skin wouldnt "fit"on the gun right?

Yes, he would possibly need to design a new skin, as finding other skins that would fit correctly on the model would be a challenge.

• 254 posts
    January 25, 2017 8:46 AM PST

Actually, if you take the image of the current texture and use that as a template it's very easy to create new ones - for all the models used, BTW.

In fact, if Max wanted to make the necessary changes {I don't know the coding so I've no idea how much work that would actually be} he could make it so Users could switch skins on their gear/character. And possibly even make it so Users could upload their own styles and use them.

But it might be a lot of effort to allow that in the code.

• 328 posts
    January 25, 2017 9:00 AM PST
    Make skin UI
    Code the UI
    When user clicks on a skin > assign the material to the model
    Save it as playerprefs or save it in db