Forums » Help & Tips

Imcompatible browser

• 3 posts
    January 14, 2017 6:38 AM PST
    How can I make my browser compatable? I could not by any way
    • 26 posts
    January 14, 2017 7:04 AM PST

Some browsers may not support Warmerise since it has been ported to WebGL. Try out a different browser like: Mozilla Firefox, Torch or Opera.

By quoting Max:

1. Warmerise has been ported to WebGL (a new alternative of Unity Web Player).
    Also it does not require any third party plugins, some browsers may not support it yet.

To find out if your browser supports WebGL, go to this link:

http://webglreport.com/?v=2

If it says "This browser supports WebGL 2" than you can play Warmerise in that browser, if not, try different one.

This post was edited by Xaos at January 14, 2017 7:10 AM PST
    • 4 posts
    January 24, 2017 10:10 AM PST

noone of these browser works, what should i do now?

• 328 posts
    January 24, 2017 10:39 AM PST

Um.. You need Unity Web Player and any browser that supports Unity Web Player.

Firefox is recommended

• January 27, 2017 12:53 PM PST

Maybe you are using Chrome, or Unity Web has been offed in your browser. Go to Menu and find plugins, you'll check it. If Unity will off just activate it.

• 2 posts
    February 20, 2017 3:09 PM PST

Hi guys, I have this problem, but here's the thing, I'm using Opera Browser. And I did the tests for WebGL, and it does say it's all good, but when I start the game, it still shows the same problem, that is that I can't run the game, because of Unity Web Player... Wich I installed manualy.. Can you help me?

• 998 posts
    February 20, 2017 3:22 PM PST

Sm0keY20 said:

Hi guys, I have this problem, but here's the thing, I'm using Opera Browser. And I did the tests for WebGL, and it does say it's all good, but when I start the game, it still shows the same problem, that is that I can't run the game, because of Unity Web Player... Wich I installed manualy.. Can you help me?

The game is currently runs on Unity Web Player which is only supported by Firefox.

WebGL version will be released this summer

• 2 posts
    February 21, 2017 4:41 AM PST

Thanks Max. Cheers! :D