Forums » Help & Tips

Carbine and RPG Rampage [GUIDE]

• February 4, 2017 5:41 PM PST

many of you guyz uses carbine and gravity gun but the truth is carbine and rpg is the best! weapon combo especially in null maps such as secret lab,bunker, and Area56.... here are the tips to use it for the best....

1.you will need rpg and carbine with plasma grenade or m17 for the best combo ever...
    2.on a war 1v1 or elimination hold the rpg on walking....
    3.when you see an enemy fire the rpg then crouch and shoot him with ur carbine..... because when you shoot rpg to your enemy it will give him about 2 sec of blindness and we know that the carbine has a high damage so before the player can see you, you already kill him/her with your mighty carbine...
    4. when u are with many players... the m17 gives a massive use.. shoot the rpg on a bunch of players followed by the m17 then shoot them with carbine..... this will give you a guarantied TRIPLE KILL

NOTE: FIND A NICE CAMOUFLAGE PLACE TO PROTECT YOU......IT WORKS PERFET WHEN U HAVE SHIELD....MAKE SURE THAT UR MOVING WHEN UR SHOOTING WITH CARBINE TO RISE UR EVASSINESS THANKS

THE CARBINE BROS. WILL COME SOON WAIT FOR THEM TO COME.... BROLLI9999 SIGNING OUT

• 281 posts
    February 5, 2017 12:14 AM PST
    Well there are many stupid player like you who dont know that rpg DIDNT ALLOWED IN WARS. And also only noobs using it in 1v1 so you could just rename this topic to "how to play like a noob"
  • February 5, 2017 7:33 PM PST
    Every player has it's unique playstyles. TheBarcode, made a topic about how tactics work for him. Anyways Carbine is the best! <3
    • 186 posts
    February 8, 2017 5:05 AM PST

Very nice guide it will be very helpful for a lot of people. However if I had to change something, just one tiny little thing, it would be the RPG in SecretLab, not the Carbine that one is okay. RPG is effective in the tunnels but out in the open it would be less efficient than in Area56 or Bunker. But still the M17 could help a lot on making the RPG work.

Keep up the good work!

• 609 posts
    February 10, 2017 3:33 PM PST

it doesnt fit to me personally but i like this forum posts with strategies and such

• 610 posts
    April 7, 2017 4:06 PM PDT

xKietsu said: Every player has it's unique playstyles. TheBarcode, made a topic about how tactics work for him. Anyways Carbine is the best! <3

Yes, every player has there own weapon combinations and opinions about which is best. I don't have either carbine or rpg so i happen to disagree with this forum. Honestly,  I think G36 and Gravity Gun are a great choice.