Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Some types of suicide does not give death.

• February 5, 2017 8:21 AM PST

I talking about explode vehicle or die in this same moment when you kill someone. And when I killing more than 1 player at the same time I getting only 1 kill, for example when you throw grenade in group of players.

• 609 posts
    February 5, 2017 8:32 AM PST

?never happened to me...if i trow the grenades in a middle of a group they all die ill get the number of kills for them

however, some players tend to jump from the map instead letting themselves being killed, i know that on the team counter the dead is valid however the player doesnt get the kill neither the Xp

• 107 posts
    February 5, 2017 8:37 AM PST
    Yeah it happened to me also. That double or triple kill is counted as 1 kill in scoreboard. Well.. Their nothing to fix it. This bug might be fixed in the next update. You can try clearing browser cache or updating unity to its latest version. But in my view its the game problem.
    • 281 posts
    February 5, 2017 8:51 AM PST
    You dont get the kills but as i noticed you get the xp for it so its not a big problem
    • 107 posts
    February 5, 2017 8:54 AM PST
    EpicTroll2 said:
    You dont get the kills but as i noticed you get the xp for it so its not a big problem

Might be
  • February 5, 2017 10:32 AM PST

Coldzer00 said: Yeah it happened to me also. That double or triple kill is counted as 1 kill in scoreboard. Well.. Their nothing to fix it. This bug might be fixed in the next update. You can try clearing browser cache or updating unity to its latest version. But in my view its the game problem.
    Yea, This is game problem... It's annoying when you kill 5 players of only 1 grenade and get 1 kill xd

• 609 posts
    February 5, 2017 11:59 AM PST

Coldzer00 said: Yeah it happened to me also. That double or triple kill is counted as 1 kill in scoreboard. Well.. Their nothing to fix it. This bug might be fixed in the next update. You can try clearing browser cache or updating unity to its latest version. But in my view its the game problem.

didnt noticed what hapered on my scoreboard but i've heard those double and triple kills anouncments