Forums » General

Report Hackers And Cheaters Thread

• September 11, 2020 2:44 PM PDT

mariano said:

Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/Uchimaki9 

Map Name: Only Sniper Original

Screenshot: 

Summary: This player was harassing the entire lobby, being extremely toxic, so i decided to let him know that he has very high ping and that his lag is making hes player model teleport and skip everywhere, he then admited that he is lag abusing on purpose to gain an advanatge as you can see on the screenshots, he then decided to make fun of Max and call him something that was not shown due to the profanity he used obviously, he then continued to say that he enjoys the lag and enjoys abusing this to make other players rage quit and not enjoy the game, and continued to say bad things about Waremerise as a game, this is proof that he is intentionally using this lag abuse to exploit in the game and then be toxic to other players, this is all that i could post and i hope that he can get banned with this evidence. I thank you for the time to review this thread. 

He's right this game needs aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalot of repairs

• 289 posts
    September 11, 2020 3:19 PM PDT

Fruits said:

mariano said:

Screenshot: 

Summary: This player was harassing the entire lobby, being extremely toxic, so i decided to let him know that he has very high ping and that his lag is making hes player model teleport and skip everywhere, he then admited that he is lag abusing on purpose to gain an advanatge as you can see on the screenshots, he then decided to make fun of Max and call him something that was not shown due to the profanity he used obviously, he then continued to say that he enjoys the lag and enjoys abusing this to make other players rage quit and not enjoy the game, and continued to say bad things about Waremerise as a game, this is proof that he is intentionally using this lag abuse to exploit in the game and then be toxic to other players, this is all that i could post and i hope that he can get banned with this evidence. I thank you for the time to review this thread. 

its easier to ban random ppl for high ping than fix it.. wow,sad ;/

• 7 posts
    September 11, 2020 5:36 PM PDT

plz help my sis account got hacked and we don't know what to do about it plz help it was by pipipi  and my sis knows that we are not adopted

This post was edited by SNIPERKING0 at September 11, 2020 5:45 PM PDT
    • 289 posts
    September 11, 2020 5:53 PM PDT

SNIPERKING0 said:

plz help my sis account got hacked and we don't know what to do about it plz help it was by pipipi  and my sis knows that we are not adopted

me? i just came back after 3 weeks, ask my friends...so called hacks dont exist i think

• 7 posts
    September 11, 2020 5:55 PM PDT

lie ok  ok ok ok ok go ahead i never would have bought a nubby rpg

• 359 posts
    September 11, 2020 6:05 PM PDT

SNIPERKING0 said:

lie ok  ok ok ok ok go ahead i never would have bought a nubby rpg

Keep this thread clean. Thanks

• 7 posts
    September 11, 2020 6:20 PM PDT

ty is there anyway to get the old account back? but i just made a new one there has been another account f*ckmama

This post was edited by SNIPERKING0 at September 11, 2020 6:23 PM PDT
    • 7 posts
    September 11, 2020 6:40 PM PDT

he has more 

• Syx
    • 29 posts
    September 11, 2020 6:42 PM PDT

Fuckmama took your account?

• 7 posts
    September 11, 2020 6:45 PM PDT

no pipipi took it he got banned  but he took way more idk how much that could be a lie

• Syx
    • 29 posts
    September 11, 2020 6:50 PM PDT

Oh, wow.

• 226 posts
    September 11, 2020 7:08 PM PDT

SNIPERKING0 said:

no pipipi took it he got banned  but he took way more idk how much that could be a lie

ok ISLAYNOOBS

• 610 posts
    September 12, 2020 11:30 AM PDT

Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/stevendco

Map Name: Base

Screenshot / Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87d8joWifNE&feature=youtu.be

Summary: I used up my whole carbine clip on him and he didn't die. Not sure if he was hacking or if it was some insane lag, but both of us had under 100 ping.

This post was edited by StarWarsCrazy at September 12, 2020 11:30 AM PDT
  • Syx
    • 29 posts
    September 12, 2020 11:37 AM PDT

1. Either lag but i gotta say to only have 2 KDR and hacking that is sad.

• 212 posts
    September 12, 2020 1:28 PM PDT

StarWarsCrazy said:

Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/stevendco

Map Name: Base

Screenshot / Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87d8joWifNE&feature=youtu.be

Summary: I used up my whole carbine clip on him and he didn't die. Not sure if he was hacking or if it was some insane lag, but both of us had under 100 ping.

The same thing happened to me, I think they are already investigating it, it's a bug that's what Max said, you should have recorded everything because we don't know if the 'cheater' could kill other players or even if you could kill others.
    V/:https://youtu.be/sG2YR5AurSA

• 226 posts
    September 12, 2020 2:21 PM PDT

Cnz070 said:

The same thing happened to me, I think they are already investigating it, it's a bug that's what Max said, you should have recorded everything because we don't know if the 'cheater' could kill other players or even if you could kill others.

This is the bug I was talking about. I would be able to kill people, then I would get killed in mid-game and then not be able to die or kill until i left the server.

This post was edited by Commandment at September 12, 2020 2:22 PM PDT
    • 610 posts
    September 12, 2020 4:01 PM PDT

Bessolov said:

Cnz070 said:

This is the bug I was talking about. I would be able to kill people, then I would get killed in mid-game and then not be able to die or kill until i left the server.

Ahh, I remember that bug now. I guess I kinda forgot it existed. So nevermind, no hackers to report today.

• Syx
    • 29 posts
    September 12, 2020 4:47 PM PDT
    lol i forgot to i figured it was lag but i was wrong haha oops
    • 375 posts
    September 13, 2020 5:29 AM PDT

wtf a niggy dog

• 4 posts
    September 14, 2020 1:47 AM PDT

pipipi said:

Fruits said:

mariano said:

Screenshot: 

you didnt read the entire post did you? not only is he lag abusing and admitting to it, he was being very toxic to all players involved, so you only look at one part of the thread and not the rest? many fps games out there ban players for being toxic so why should this game not see toxic behaviour as bannable? so yeah yes ping is unfortunate in this game but ping cannot be an excuse to be a toxic player. so please read the entire thread first before making assumptions.

• 164 posts
    September 14, 2020 5:54 AM PDT

Please, stop quoting everything when making a post. 2 posts = 1 page, that's just stewpid.

• 226 posts
    September 14, 2020 10:04 AM PDT

paco42 said:

Please, stop quoting everything when making a post. 2 posts = 1 page, that's just stewpid.

why bro

• 176 posts
    September 14, 2020 12:44 PM PDT

mariano said:

pipipi said:

Fruits said:

mariano said:

Screenshot: 

you didnt read the entire post did you? not only is he lag abusing and admitting to it, he was being very toxic to all players involved, so you only look at one part of the thread and not the rest? many fps games out there ban players for being toxic so why should this game not see toxic behaviour as bannable? so yeah yes ping is unfortunate in this game but ping cannot be an excuse to be a toxic player. so please read the entire thread first before making assumptions.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• 212 posts
    September 16, 2020 11:25 PM PDT

mariano said:

pipipi said:

Fruits said:

mariano said:

Screenshot: 

Lag is one of the most annoying things here, always several times I find one player and even many players with more than 350 ping per game plus the lag of the server... and those are the most toxic.
    the toxicity in this game is too much, since I arrived I have not stopped seeing it everywhere even racist comments... especially from a top 100 that many ppl will surely know who is... 

• September 26, 2020 7:17 AM PDT

Idc and im not toxic