Forums » General

Report Hackers And Cheaters Thread

• September 30, 2020 5:19 AM PDT

Max said:

Use this thread to report hackers or cheaters.

NOTE: Only report Players if you have a solid evidence, preferably a video recording.

Report in this format:

Profile Link:

Map Name:

Screenshot / Video:

Summary: Can I please have my account back name:Bananakiller. He had a lot of stuff

• 226 posts
    September 30, 2020 5:40 AM PDT

The acc doesn't exist anymore.

• 212 posts
    October 6, 2020 9:07 PM PDT

Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/fuckmama

Map Name: Soltero

Screenshot / Video: https://youtu.be/NJAuuwxBo9Q

Summary: Well, someone shot me in the back and I couldn't see who shot me... then he killed me and I found him inside the 'wall'. It was not an accident that he was there because he did it himself.
    This should be in Bugs & Suggestions or here?

• 226 posts
    October 6, 2020 10:43 PM PDT

Cnz070 said:

Summary: Well, someone shot me in the back and I couldn't see who shot me... then he killed me and I found him inside the 'wall'. It was not an accident that he was there because he did it himself.

https://warmerise.com/profile/fuckmama this dude has caused so many problems. He should just be banned.

• 359 posts
    October 7, 2020 6:20 AM PDT

FaIIeN said:

Cnz070 said:

https://warmerise.com/profile/fuckmama this dude has caused so many problems. He should just be banned.

Agree

• 155 posts
    October 7, 2020 11:52 AM PDT

FaIIeN said:

Cnz070 said:

he will be removed from freedom.thx.

• 2 posts
    October 25, 2020 3:07 PM PDT

Max said:

NOTE: Only report Players if you have a solid evidence, preferably a video recording.

Report in this format:

Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/xVavy  https://warmerise.com/profile/xVavster

Map Name:

Screenshot / Video:

Summary: My account, named 'xVavy' was banned for using/stealing accounts i did not own. I have came back to this game and made the consecutive idea to ask if i can be unbanned. I have learnt from my mistakes. Thanks in advance. (also if not my account xVavster) as i can't remember my ***** for 'xVavy'. I have been in many discords recently including JDI Everywhere, i believe i have changed alot and so do other people.

• 359 posts
    October 25, 2020 3:10 PM PDT

WhatAGuy said:

Max said:

Report in this format:

Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/xVavy  https://warmerise.com/profile/xVavster

Map Name:

Screenshot / Video:

Summary: My account, named 'xVavy' was banned for using/stealing accounts i did not own. I have came back to this game and made the consecutive idea to ask if i can be unbanned. I have learnt from my mistakes. Thanks in advance. (also if not my account xVavster) as i can't remember my ***** for 'xVavy'. I have been in many discords recently including JDI Everywhere, i believe i have changed alot and so do other people.

we forgive u bro ;(

• 50 posts
    October 25, 2020 3:40 PM PDT
    Hopefully he knows what he has done wrong in the past. Maybe deserves a second chance. Some people do. Maybe he has changed
    • 39 posts
    October 25, 2020 3:45 PM PDT

i forgive u

• 52 posts
    October 25, 2020 4:18 PM PDT
    Hi Vavvvyyy, after talking on discord with u for a good month now i see you have changed, and we all forgive u, i hope max unban him ;))
    • 2 posts
    October 25, 2020 5:25 PM PDT
    See max, these people can see it, maybe others aswell!
    • 8 posts
    October 25, 2020 5:56 PM PDT
    Yeh unban him hes a changed guy
    • 226 posts
    October 25, 2020 6:06 PM PDT

MadKDRtho said: Yeh unban him hes a changed guy

Bro you know that you can't used alt accs to back yourself up right?

• 212 posts
    October 25, 2020 7:17 PM PDT

whos this guys? why so many ppl are happy for his return? why he get banned? 

• 176 posts
    October 26, 2020 1:03 AM PDT
    Well forgive him
    Give him another chance.
    • 39 posts
    October 26, 2020 5:29 AM PDT

UNBAN XVavy ! When people understand they're mistakes deserve a second chance! As i have see vavy have been friendly ,soo i think him got his mistake and will not do it again!

• 8 posts
    October 26, 2020 5:40 AM PDT

Axreyl said:

UNBAN XVavy ! When people understand they're mistakes deserve a second chance! As i have see vavy have been friendly ,soo i think him got his mistake and will not do it again!

lmao why did u copy him lol

• 39 posts
    October 26, 2020 5:42 AM PDT

idk im too lazy to write :/

• October 26, 2020 6:02 AM PDT
    Announcement:

1) xVavy/xVavster both accounts are stolen from their original owners without their permission in the past.

2) The original owners provided solidarity evidence to Max which was analysed and measured for him to be banned accordingly.

3) As seen in the game Clan know as JUST DO IT is far beyond struck with at most toxicity especially its leader.

4) Agreeing with FalleN in fact commenting with alternate accounts such as WhatAGuy and MadKDRtho on your own to unban yourself will not work but will determine as profanity against authority.

5) Second Chance? Many chances were given to him in the past the people who lost their efforts put all their courage and will to fight and have the culprit get banned permanently.

6) Now after Cash Transfer arrives you have come here to get your access back to those stolen accounts so that you could transfer cash to your alt and clan ownership which you lost.

7) xCypher you of all people don’t even have the right to say give second chance you’re Pipipi the person who always went against Max also got your account suspended for abuse and clan copyrights. Axreyl aka Freemind who captured AlfreviD account few days ago.

8) The owner of this game aka Max decides things not you normal players just because a rank 6 player commented unban doesn’t means he’s higher than authority or similar.

9) No unban/No second chance. Ban is permanent I would like to say that the owner is lenient he already gave you a chance to move on with your Alt he spared those accounts but now you come running after the ones which don’t belong to you at all.

10) My point 10 is you don’t come here with all the bad boys the hidden toxic of this game and also your alt accounts to comment in numbers to unban or you have changed doesn’t makes it sincere at all. Lastly people like DeathBringer908, Sterben, Chronospectrum have been old mods even now act as assistants with honesty are aware of this incident. If you’re going to say oh he’s changed unban if it’s so easy and simple one day it’ll be Letsplay has changed give him a second chance too unban him. This is not how things go around.

Just Play the game keep your own concerns to yourselves, and don’t disturb the peace.
    • 8 posts
    October 26, 2020 6:40 AM PDT

Venzuhure said: Announcement: 1) xVavy/xVavster both accounts are stolen from their original owners without their permission in the past. 2) The original owners provided solidarity evidence to Max which was analysed and measured for him to be banned accordingly. 3) As seen in the game Clan know as JUST DO IT is far beyond struck with at most toxicity especially its leader. 4) Agreeing with FalleN in fact commenting with alternate accounts such as WhatAGuy and MadKDRtho on your own to unban yourself will not work but will determine as profanity against authority. 5) Second Chance? Many chances were given to him in the past the people who lost their efforts put all their courage and will to fight and have the culprit get banned permanently. 6) Now after Cash Transfer arrives you have come here to get your access back to those stolen accounts so that you could transfer cash to your alt and clan ownership which you lost. 7) xCypher you of all people don’t even have the right to say give second chance you’re Pipipi the person who always went against Max also got your account suspended for abuse and clan copyrights. Axreyl aka Freemind who captured AlfreviD account few days ago. 8) The owner of this game aka Max decides things not you normal players just because a rank 6 player commented unban doesn’t means he’s higher than authority or similar. 9) No unban/No second chance. Ban is permanent I would like to say that the owner is lenient he already gave you a chance to move on with your Alt he spared those accounts but now you come running after the ones which don’t belong to you at all. 10) My point 10 is you don’t come here with all the bad boys the hidden toxic of this game and also your alt accounts to comment in numbers to unban or you have changed doesn’t makes it sincere at all. Lastly people like DeathBringer908, Sterben, Chronospectrum have been old mods even now act as assistants with honesty are aware of this incident. If you’re going to say oh he’s changed unban if it’s so easy and simple one day it’ll be Letsplay has changed give him a second chance too unban him. This is not how things go around. Just Play the game keep your own concerns to yourselves, and don’t disturb the peace.
    Who do you think you are waltzing up in here deciding what will happen and what wont happen. let people have there say and how about YOU not being toxic.

• October 26, 2020 7:09 AM PDT
    I have the right ask to ask to who do you think you are as well? A nobody who waltz in here with alternate demanding Vavy has changed when in fact you are Vavy himself.

Argument leaves no better answers it’ll be your loss in a debate with me if I were to call out the players who witnessed your mischief and the evidence again to be presented here you’ll suffer a great loss so without any further ado. Learn the meaning of toxic and yes find a life too. If you don’t understand this than I suggest seek a therapist or a guidance. It’s simple no unban for you. End of discussion. Bye.

• 8 posts
    October 26, 2020 7:15 AM PDT

Venzuhure said: I have the right ask to ask to who do you think you are as well? A nobody who waltz in here with alternate demanding Vavy has changed when in fact you are Vavy himself. Argument leaves no better answers it’ll be your loss in a debate with me if I were to call out the players who witnessed your mischief and the evidence again to be presented here you’ll suffer a great loss so without any further ado. Learn the meaning of toxic and yes find a life too. If you don’t understand this than I suggest seek a therapist or a guidance. It’s simple no unban for you. End of discussion. Bye.
    Lmao please gather the evidence, and the people, bring them here so i can show my sorrow. stop 'breaking the peace' and maybe stop trying to ruin things.

• 8 posts
    October 26, 2020 9:27 AM PDT

Venzuhure said: Announcement: 1) xVavy/xVavster both accounts are stolen from their original owners without their permission in the past. 2) The original owners provided solidarity evidence to Max which was analysed and measured for him to be banned accordingly. 3) As seen in the game Clan know as JUST DO IT is far beyond struck with at most toxicity especially its leader. 4) Agreeing with FalleN in fact commenting with alternate accounts such as WhatAGuy and MadKDRtho on your own to unban yourself will not work but will determine as profanity against authority. 5) Second Chance? Many chances were given to him in the past the people who lost their efforts put all their courage and will to fight and have the culprit get banned permanently. 6) Now after Cash Transfer arrives you have come here to get your access back to those stolen accounts so that you could transfer cash to your alt and clan ownership which you lost. 7) xCypher you of all people don’t even have the right to say give second chance you’re Pipipi the person who always went against Max also got your account suspended for abuse and clan copyrights. Axreyl aka Freemind who captured AlfreviD account few days ago. 8) The owner of this game aka Max decides things not you normal players just because a rank 6 player commented unban doesn’t means he’s higher than authority or similar. 9) No unban/No second chance. Ban is permanent I would like to say that the owner is lenient he already gave you a chance to move on with your Alt he spared those accounts but now you come running after the ones which don’t belong to you at all. 10) My point 10 is you don’t come here with all the bad boys the hidden toxic of this game and also your alt accounts to comment in numbers to unban or you have changed doesn’t makes it sincere at all. Lastly people like DeathBringer908, Sterben, Chronospectrum have been old mods even now act as assistants with honesty are aware of this incident. If you’re going to say oh he’s changed unban if it’s so easy and simple one day it’ll be Letsplay has changed give him a second chance too unban him. This is not how things go around. Just Play the game keep your own concerns to yourselves, and don’t disturb the peace.
    So many of us have come to the conclusion, we can all clearly see this is Ray/xReaper. the only way for a certain personel to know all this personal info is obserd. I have heard from Superhuman that him and Max have close contact, please keep your words to yourself. The fact you legitematly attempted to steal 3 OF MY CLANS and 3 of my accounts is funny. 

• 14 posts
    October 26, 2020 9:32 AM PDT

why doesn't he deserve to be given a second chance at all,many people do mistakes and he has a change of heart ,his main purpose now is to enjoy the game and have fun with people here, we an't prevent anyone from that,I feel like you should unban him max and let him enjoy the game and if he is suspected to be doing the naughty stuff he has been doing until he got his account banned then you can make it a no turning back ban