Forums » General

Report Hackers And Cheaters Thread

• October 26, 2020 9:40 AM PDT
    1) None of the conclusions make concrete facts about who I am.

2) Identity can be checked through IP

3) The owner of this game Max and I have no close contact as such. It is right of every member to strike against misdeed about to be sprout.

4) I know xReaper for a fact if I remember correctly based on his results and evidence you tried to steal his account, 2nd attempted to frame him for stealing yours. 3rd is three accounts were never mentioned. To clarify your and xReaper matter, DeathBringer908 and Max were in charge of that case with all evidence which led to your demise as well.

5) It is funny for me personally to see how much 1 can possible lie at hand when the evidence already exists with the mods of this game.

6) You are not to be unbanned. Further nonsense will lead to only locking the topic by the owner even if he sees this forum.

End.
    • 8 posts
    October 26, 2020 9:47 AM PDT

Venzuhure said: 1) None of the conclusions make concrete facts about who I am. 2) Identity can be checked through IP 3) The owner of this game Max and I have no close contact as such. It is right of every member to strike against misdeed about to be sprout. 4) I know xReaper for a fact if I remember correctly based on his results and evidence you tried to steal his account, 2nd attempted to frame him for stealing yours. 3rd is three accounts were never mentioned. To clarify your and xReaper matter, DeathBringer908 and Max were in charge of that case with all evidence which led to your demise as well. 5) It is funny for me personally to see how much 1 can possible lie at hand when the evidence already exists with the mods of this game. 6) You are not to be unbanned. Further nonsense will lead to only locking the topic by the owner even if he sees this forum. End.
    stfu

• October 26, 2020 9:48 AM PDT
    1) Lastly for the people who cannot understand by saying forgive him and unban him do you even realise those banned accounts xVavy and xVavster are not even his own accounts why Max would unban those accounts to only give it to the person who stole them. If he would give it back than he would give it to the original owners but they have left the game long time ago when their efforts were ruined.

2) Always bad side of the game gets what they want and try to get it by bringing packs of groups of people from 3rd party apps which don’t even count as mentioned in the policy.

3) What I say is what is right however I do wouldn’t mind if you lot were to put hatred against my answer certainly here exists a option for ignore/block etc. Max knows best I leave the rest to him on his return to check for update.
    • 212 posts
    October 26, 2020 10:39 AM PDT

It's so obvious all the circus to unban him. They make it look so fake.

• 226 posts
    October 26, 2020 12:23 PM PDT

Do not spam this forum. It is to report Hackers and Cheaters ONLY. Keep your discussions elsewhere.

• 375 posts
    October 26, 2020 1:27 PM PDT

yall rtrdeds, just play this game until max cant afford more money for the servers he pays for

• 38 posts
    October 26, 2020 8:45 PM PDT

I have just got this message saying they hacked my account...attempting to bargain with me threatening to dlete my account. https://warmerise.com/profile/AmanRai

• October 27, 2020 9:27 AM PDT

Syx said:

Also you farm everything your profile has 100,000 views ur Killstreak 220 something yea stop complaining about other people when you do worse.

bRah

• 8 posts
    November 1, 2020 11:37 AM PST

this is a forum that shows how exodite is a hacker and a scammer and is vavy a long time aga

https://warmerise.com/forums/topic/1523/don-t-steal-people-acounts-mad-kdrtho

This post was edited by hi45pizza at November 1, 2020 11:37 AM PST
    • 458 posts
    November 1, 2020 3:47 PM PST

• 212 posts
    November 1, 2020 3:51 PM PST

Insufficient proof, you should spectate him and rec.

• 458 posts
    November 1, 2020 3:55 PM PST

I did! I actually did see him shoot through the walls, but I couldn't get the screenshot in time...

• 212 posts
    November 1, 2020 4:04 PM PST

a little trim of that would be more than good

• 458 posts
    November 1, 2020 4:05 PM PST

I don't know how to do it...

• 226 posts
    November 1, 2020 4:06 PM PST
    He can barely talk let alone hack. Let me see for myself.
    • 458 posts
    November 1, 2020 4:07 PM PST

KontrolFreaK said: He can barely talk let alone hack. Let me see for myself.
    See for yourself what?

• 359 posts
    November 1, 2020 5:13 PM PST

KontrolFreaK said: He can barely talk let alone hack. Let me see for myself.

XD

• 1 posts
    November 5, 2020 1:59 PM PST

Sorry but its possible player dont die when energy loose of 63+66% ?

• 429 posts
    November 5, 2020 7:25 PM PST

DUDUZ said:

Sorry but its possible player dont die when energy loose of 63+66% ?

what?

• 17 posts
    November 5, 2020 11:46 PM PST
    Max pls do something there's a hacker in my friends account that's name18 posting inappropriate text . I am attaching the proof also
    https://prnt.sc/veh539
    • 141 posts
    November 11, 2020 7:25 AM PST

I would like to report this user. He asks for cash execessivley and decides to say things like this.

https://warmerise.com/profile/AmanRai

• 14 posts
    November 11, 2020 11:43 PM PST

Hi Max I have seen something wrong happening in my account so here is what happened someone named ghost141 became my friends few days ago and he posted some weird sentences in a strange language which he told it is latin but when I checked a translator it could not find the meaning so then he might be trying to hack peoples laptops information with that stuff and then someone else could say he was 95% right so he could be his hacking assistant and please see the proof with the screenschot: https://prnt.sc/vhsfqu. Cause this is the only proof I have.

• 176 posts
    November 12, 2020 12:24 AM PST
    LOL
    • 359 posts
    November 12, 2020 4:43 AM PST

Conqueror151 said:

Hi Max I have seen something wrong happening in my account so here is what happened someone named ghost141 became my friends few days ago and he posted some weird sentences in a strange language which he told it is latin but when I checked a translator it could not find the meaning so then he might be trying to hack peoples laptops information with that stuff and then someone else could say he was 95% right so he could be his hacking assistant and please see the proof with the screenschot: https://prnt.sc/vhsfqu. Cause this is the only proof I have.

same happened here, this ghost141 offered me to show his nuds for 50k lol XD

• 141 posts
    November 12, 2020 5:11 AM PST

Conqueror151 said:

How would someone (this is actually correct) saying the Lord's prayer in Latin be hacking?