Forums » General

Report Hackers And Cheaters Thread

• 164 posts
    December 31, 2020 5:42 AM PST

Most people play games for fun. Looking at the video makes you think what a hapless life that creature must have, enduring in something that boring. What a pathetic cheater indeed.

• 212 posts
    December 31, 2020 3:16 PM PST

Ppl kick me just bc they want to, bc Im good, bc im killing them = for no reason. Then someone appears literally cheating and they do nothing.
    NO MAN TODO MAL!!!

• 71 posts
    January 1, 2021 1:31 AM PST

Cnz070 said:

Ppl kick me just bc they want to, bc Im good, bc im killing them = for no reason. Then someone appears literally cheating and they do nothing.
    NO MAN TODO MAL!!!

Happens to me too xd, when i join a server they say "he is pro kick him!", and my words are "no, im a normal user just like you", and they start to vote and say " Pakistan is pro kick him" & i am like ".-."

• 17 posts
    January 1, 2021 6:32 AM PST

Pakistan786 said:

Cnz070 said:

NO MAN TODO MAL!!!

Happens to me too xd, when i join a server they say "he is pro kick him!", and my words are "no, im a normal user just like you", and they start to vote and say " Pakistan is pro kick him" & i am like ".-."

same thing happens to me too even when i dont even join a team they start kicking me and vote yes and i am like "WTH"

• 1 posts
    January 4, 2021 3:13 PM PST

I was playing snipers only map and we had won 3 games in a row, right after that a player on blue team by the user name: PAPI TRUMP turned on GODMODE and teleported to our base my team put in many shots and they won the round without him dying once. I have screenshot proof of the convo right after that, he claims he turned it off and didnt have them but he literally was typing lol and couldn't die and then later after i kill him again he says hes turning it back on! i have picture proof: https://imgur.com/gallery/N57wgPy  there are multiple images showing him stating this! please do something its my fav game and i just wanna enjoy it

• 2097 posts
    January 4, 2021 3:31 PM PST

Down said:

I was playing snipers only map and we had won 3 games in a row, right after that a player on blue team by the user name: PAPI TRUMP turned on GODMODE and teleported to our base my team put in many shots and they won the round without him dying once. I have screenshot proof of the convo right after that, he claims he turned it off and didnt have them but he literally was typing lol and couldn't die and then later after i kill him again he says hes turning it back on! i have picture proof: https://imgur.com/gallery/N57wgPy  there are multiple images showing him stating this! please do something its my fav game and i just wanna enjoy it

He is probably just lagging or glitching. you can't hack in this game anymore.

• 164 posts
    January 5, 2021 3:00 AM PST

*lol*

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ludwig-Bertram-GmbH-18270000-Armband/dp/B0023912LM

• 353 posts
    January 5, 2021 9:15 AM PST

there was this guy he was unregistered and he dodged my hits literally he has a speed hack i told him to sty in front of me when i shot then i milimeter away from him he literally froze the game his name was ALEX PRO and he got a seven multikill in a matter of 2 secs

• 359 posts
    January 6, 2021 12:32 AM PST

paco42 said:

*lol*

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ludwig-Bertram-GmbH-18270000-Armband/dp/B0023912LM

XDD

• 6 posts
    January 18, 2021 8:30 AM PST
    @Max my main acc RobotGuy123456789 was banned for 24h, it has past like 28h or more and I’m still banned, is the ban permanent?
    • 998 posts
    January 18, 2021 8:55 AM PST

Ditoms said: @Max my main acc RobotGuy123456789 was banned for 24h, it has past like 28h or more and I’m still banned, is the ban permanent?

Should be unbanned now, if you continue doing stuff that got you banned, then it will be a permanent account ban (after the account ban, there is a global ban, meaning you wouldn't be able to access the site from any account), but hopefully it wouldn't reach that, and you have learned the lesson.

• 6 posts
    January 20, 2021 7:01 AM PST

@Max why did I get a permanent ban? After the warning I stopped being toxic and insulting player...

Did anyone show u something of be being toxic? If someone did that it old cuz I never beeng toxic after the warning -.-

• 998 posts
    January 20, 2021 8:35 AM PST

You were given plenty of chances, now it's too late, talking about "ez unban". Now please stop spamming.

• 39 posts
    January 20, 2021 9:22 AM PST
    Good morning Max, I hope you are very well, I tell you that it is wrong to put the cpw for free since it is very difficult and stressful to kill someone who is spamming you with cpw and a grenade when you are using sniper.
    for example in a sky-
    people now use sniper and cpw when cpw counts as automatic, I don't like that since it takes away the grace of the sky.
    I respect your decision to put it free but I think it's not the best
    have a good day
    • 84 posts
    January 20, 2021 9:31 AM PST

Max said:

You were given plenty of chances, now it's too late, talking about "ez unban". Now please stop spamming.

send paypal max, gonna send you 500 euro just for that ez unban part, legendary. 

• 375 posts
    January 20, 2021 9:35 AM PST

Max said:

mi also ez unban, wouldnt mind if u ban me bc u are my god (:

• 39 posts
    January 20, 2021 9:39 AM PST

Kazuya said:

Max said:

send paypal max, gonna send you 500 euro just for that ez unban part, legendary. 

100000000000000000 iq Kazuya

• 458 posts
    January 20, 2021 3:36 PM PST

Axreyl said:

Good morning Max, I hope you are very well, I tell you that it is wrong to put the cpw for free since it is very difficult and stressful to kill someone who is spamming you with cpw and a grenade when you are using sniper.
    for example in a sky-
    people now use sniper and cpw when cpw counts as automatic, I don't like that since it takes away the grace of the sky.
    have a good day

You won't have to worry about that any longer, These weapons will only be free till January 31, Only 11 days left.

• 353 posts
    January 20, 2021 4:41 PM PST

i cant wait until the vector is gone. or at least not free anymore

peopel use it so much its overrated

• 60 posts
    January 22, 2021 9:19 AM PST

LMAO I agree with the cpw sa  but iam Pro idc much about it bc i get kills XD

• 353 posts
    January 22, 2021 9:23 AM PST

it was fun the first week or 2 weeks or so i was kind of fun using it. but when people us ethe vector 24/7 all the time. now i wreck vector users with the ump like they were nothing i cant wait until the vector is gone. i use it sometimes, but it gets boring after some time cuz its overused

• 2 posts
    January 25, 2021 9:30 PM PST

Max said:

Use this thread to report hackers or cheaters.

NOTE: Only report Players if you have a solid evidence, preferably a video recording.

Report in this format:

Profile Link:

Map Name:

Screenshot / Video:

Summary: 

Profile Links : https://warmerise.com/profile/xHamsterciK , https://warmerise.com/profile/Zahideates

Profile Links : https://warmerise.com/profile/TheUzmanTR

This 2 Brothers And Always Opened New Account. They are torturing me and threatening me! Ban`This Please.

Summary : Steal My Account , Played The 1 Account 2 Players ! Ban This Please On Stealling My Account Help Me Max Please.

This post was edited by SlayeRPatroN at January 25, 2021 9:34 PM PST
    • 141 posts
    January 30, 2021 7:52 AM PST
    Axreyl said:
    for example in a sky-
    have a good day
    It’s going away in literally like 1 day. I’m pretty sure you can wait.
    • 5 posts
    February 6, 2021 9:29 AM PST

Destroyer69

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5pSyPByxsE

• 19 posts
    February 6, 2021 10:45 AM PST

Xerzq said:

Destroyer69

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5pSyPByxsE

WHAT!!??, in the 44sec he missed the arrow but he still killed o.O! ( u can even see the mark of his missed arrow on the wall). The same happens in 1:03, 1:08, 1:17, 1:23, 1:31, 1:40 and in 1:42