Forums » General

• 2 posts
    April 30, 2020 12:02 AM PDT

Im old player i started the game since 2012 and i stop it cuz the actually graphism is bad imo and i want to restarted the game out of nostalgia and I ask you a request can you lower the prices of weapons sharply because the up45 is horrible it does no damage, besides my old name on the game was rayan19 I do not know what it became of this account but I know that the top100 was reboot anyway short its to tell you that if you want more people on your game you will have to really lower the price of weapons and do something for the graphics or review the downright gameplay

• 452 posts
    April 30, 2020 1:12 AM PDT

First of all, use comas and fullstops man... It's painful to see >.>
    and secondly, must add that the ump is actually quite a good weapon.

• 429 posts
    April 30, 2020 5:41 AM PDT

There are limitations to performance in WebGL compared to Unity. Also the price of weapons isn't that high, it gives you something to work towards to. @SirAws is right, the UMP-40 is actaully pretty op for a free weapon.

This post was edited by Profeta at April 30, 2020 5:41 AM PDT
    • 2 posts
    April 30, 2020 2:39 PM PDT

SirAws said:

yep my english is bad sorry for that , and I find the ump very unbalanced compare to the other weapons which disgusts easily of the play when you see the other weapons with which we kill you easily

• 429 posts
    April 30, 2020 3:45 PM PDT

Zaylord said:

SirAws said:

yep my english is bad sorry for that , and I find the ump very unbalanced compare to the other weapons which disgusts easily of the play when you see the other weapons with which we kill you easily

I rekt a whole ton of Carbine user is modern city with it. You need good control, or else it wont work.