Forums » General

Keeping my officers list in correct order

• 20 posts
    October 3, 2020 7:21 AM PDT

Hi I was wondering if there was a way to update your team officer's list so that it stays in some kind of order i recently had one officer delete his account and it is just staying as deleted member on my team home page officer list...I am also going to change the team leader and want his name at the top not the bottom of the list and so on....is there a way to do this. thank you

• 289 posts
    October 3, 2020 7:32 AM PDT

I think you could demote officers and then promote them in order u want, its alot of work but i think its the only way :/

• 20 posts
    October 3, 2020 7:39 AM PDT

omg thanks that is exactly what I am trying to avoid I have had to do this before and you see how big our team structure is I was hoping for an easier way.

• 289 posts
    October 3, 2020 8:04 AM PDT
    I hope someone knows another way :/
    • 998 posts
    October 3, 2020 4:36 PM PDT

To make sure the new owner appears at the top of the list, before transferring, remove that member from the officer rank, so that the name does not appear twice in the list. After that the new owner will appear at the top.

About the Deleted Member still appearing in the officer list, it means that the account has been deactivated, but no removed yet. The removal process happens 14 days after the request, so the member have a chance to come back.

• 20 posts
    October 4, 2020 5:35 AM PDT

Hi Max thank you so much for responding!! I am not trying to change ownership what I would like to be able to do is edit team structure without having to completely redue it. this is our team structure so far ( don't laugh I know it's complex lol) https://prnt.sc/usvmyk but it keeps teammebers engaged and interested in the team for those that want to do more than just play in the servers. so as you can see I circled a couple of issues I would like to fix,like moving the new team lead to the top and removing the deleted member like even a drag and click option maybe. Any thank you for your time and consideration on this as the game is GREAT!! and alot of fun you deserve so much credit!!! I look forward to hearing from you.

• 32 posts
    October 6, 2020 5:40 PM PDT

gg lmao