Forums » Videos & Screenshots

plasmagod bullying

• 998 posts
    January 7, 2021 4:59 PM PST
    Insulting and toxic behaviour in the game (especially on public server) is definitely not ok.
    Not yet a reason for a ban, but a warning for sure. And getting too many warnings will inevitably lead to a ban (This is directed to both sides).
    This post was edited by Admin at January 7, 2021 5:01 PM PST
    • 52 posts
    January 7, 2021 5:01 PM PST
    now plasmagod got a warning ?
    • 212 posts
    January 7, 2021 5:13 PM PST

It is not the right topic but since you paid attention to it, I will leave this opinion here.
    'And getting too many warnings will inevitably lead to a ban.'
    Bruh Punisher26david, He should been banned long time ago, he always insults when you kill him and when he kills you and so many time they are racist insults.

• 353 posts
    January 7, 2021 5:15 PM PST

hmm yeah punisher6david should be baned he threw this rascist insult when i killed him it was about lik-never mind

• January 8, 2021 12:16 AM PST
    xChaos will u stfu
    • 49 posts
    January 8, 2021 1:19 AM PST
    Well you saying im toxic and this stuff and acting nice here but imagine i join some times and kill someone then he begin insulting and later saying im the toxic one,darak u just insulted me before recording then recorded and acting innocent now that makes no sense i could record but im not paying attention for this stuff,there is lot of accs like plasmarat,plasmacow and this stuff but i never complained,choas keep acting innocent but u are tge 1st liar idk who are u even just insutling me randomly when i join so dont expect nice treating,toxics just sees the bad points about people who they hate but there is lot of people in this game knows that im a good guy so idrc for what u all saying.
    • 353 posts
    January 8, 2021 9:00 AM PST

hahahah pg stfu ok? cuz i am innocent im not toxic and im not pathetic or some pathetic middle school simp either so STFU and get a life you talk down to everyone acting like your the king of the game or something and you bully and we have PLENTY of witnesses to determine that you bully i stop recording videos of warmerise for a little bit so your really lucky i took a break from recording warmerise

• 49 posts
    January 8, 2021 9:02 AM PST

Since this thread is getting some traction and while I don't personally know PlasmaGod enough I definitely have had sufficient interactions with DARAKUTENSHI to know that they like throwing around empty accusations.

People are being gaslighted by toxic behavior because its nature makes it agreeable for everyone to focus on. DARAKU loves playing the goody two shoes role, acting like an upstanding citizen of the community but then in reality they always throw a fit when a person is playing better than them. You accuse people of cheating and act adamant that your words hold high value with absolute truth as if you're any better (no your rank doesn't mean anything) while all you do is instigate people to argue with you.

Every hackusation you've mustered so far all came back empty and purely anecdotal. You're the text book example of the boy who cried wolf.

This post was edited by fshiteup at January 8, 2021 9:04 AM PST
    • 353 posts
    January 8, 2021 9:07 AM PST

fshiteup said:

Since this thread is getting some traction and while I don't personally know PlasmaGod enough I definitely have had sufficient interactions with DARAKUTENSHI to know that they like throwing around empty accusations.

People are being gaslighted by toxic behavior because its nature makes it agreeable for everyone to focus on. DARAKU loves playing the goody two shoes role, acting like an upstanding citizen of the community but then in reality they always throw a fit when a person is playing better than them. You accuse people of cheating and act adamant that your words hold high value with absolute truth as if you're any better (no your rank doesn't mean anything) while all you do is instigate people to argue with you.

Every hackusation you've mustered so far all came back empty and purely anecdotal. You're the text book example of the boy who cried wolf.

and your in the textbook of your a moron who needs mental help.

• 353 posts
    January 8, 2021 9:08 AM PST

ya know, im nice about 95% of the time but when some morons drop in and get me angry, thats when i start being mean

• 49 posts
    January 8, 2021 9:09 AM PST

xChaos said:

and your in the textbook of your a moron who needs mental help.

I don't even know who you are but okay whatever you say bud.

• 458 posts
    January 8, 2021 9:34 AM PST

Max said: Insulting and toxic behaviour in the game (especially on public server) is definitely not ok. Not yet a reason for a ban, but a warning for sure. And getting too many warnings will inevitably lead to a ban (This is directed to both sides).
    I agree with you 100%, Max, this toxic behavior has got to stop! No one is allowed to be toxic in the game, everyone has different skills in different weapons. Everyone deserves to use witch weapons they want! After all, this is a game, and a game is only made to have fun! Not on the skills you have! It's made to have fun! stop this toxic nonsense and just have fun playing the game and be nice and respectful to each other!

This post was edited by LightningStorm at January 8, 2021 9:39 AM PST
    • 657 posts
    January 8, 2021 10:23 AM PST

PlasmaGod said: Well you saying im toxic and this stuff and acting nice here but imagine i join some times and kill someone then he begin insulting and later saying im the toxic one,darak u just insulted me before recording then recorded and acting innocent now that makes no sense i could record but im not paying attention for this stuff,there is lot of accs like plasmarat,plasmacow and this stuff but i never complained,choas keep acting innocent but u are tge 1st liar idk who are u even just insutling me randomly when i join so dont expect nice treating,toxics just sees the bad points about people who they hate but there is lot of people in this game knows that im a good guy so idrc for what u all saying.

yes PG was saying and he insulted me b4 and btw PG is trolling u all he said "you are arguing with me before DARAKUTENSHI"

• 657 posts
    January 8, 2021 10:27 AM PST

more like this:

PlasmaGod said: Well you 423423423saying im toxic and this stuff and acting nice here but imagine i join some times and kill someone then he begin insulting and later saying im the toxic one,darak u42341234 just insulted m34534e 23452453253425435before recording then recorded and acting innocent 4now that mak23ff but i neve"!£"£"£"!£"!£r complained,choas keep acting innocent but u are tge 1st liar idk who are u even just insutling me randomly when i join so dont expect nice treating,toxi3242342342134234cs just sees the bawqeqe3123d points about people who they hate but there is lot of people in this game knows that im a good guy so idrc for what u all saying.SO JAJJAJAJAJJA "£$I("£$*I(")£I$))"£$

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• 657 posts
    January 8, 2021 10:30 AM PST

more like this:

fshiteup said:

Since this thread is getting some traction and while I don't personally know PlasmaGod enough I definitely have had sufficient interactions with DARAKUTENSHI to know that they like throwing around empty accusations.324234234234

People are being gaslighted by toxic behavior because its nature makes it agreeable for everyone to focus on. DARAKU loves playing the goody two shoes role, acting like an upstanding citiz£HUER£UINERJI)Q"£RHJ£HRI£JOPRU£J"U()R+£ " Ren of the community buWEURJIPWERIHR)OPRJ£RJ()£Rt then in reality they always throw a fit when a person is playing better than them. You accuse people of cheating RH*("£IHORI"£()£"URJ£()IRJ(U)J)Q£ROMK£)(ROP"£(_UR£"RUIORH"£*RHJ£"*)RUJ"£)$U(J"£$*)"£)$J*£$and act adamant that your words Q£RJ(N£IPKRm)_KIPJ £IORH N£I"RO)£J "MR"hold high value with absolute truth as if you're any better (no your rank doesn't mean anything) while all you do is instigate people to argue with you.£RIP(U"JR(_"£J_R £MPIR(J N"£F(*HOIQ"£FR£J()"R)UI£JK"R+()J£"PRK"£R

Every hackusatio()QEJIQW£MERIQ£(E Q£()E$J"£()+E$ you've mustered so far all came back emptERHIOJ!"£EEIO" !*ER* "*) E"!E$){y and purely anecdotal. You're the text book example of the boy who cried wolf.

btw im so sry to any1 who post a comment bc i want to laugh to think wat it will be like so 

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MESSED UR COMMENTS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

This post was edited by agent743 at January 8, 2021 10:32 AM PST
    • 77 posts
    January 8, 2021 12:27 PM PST

guys don't confuse please. I just wanted to report a case to Max, as it is only up to him to take the right measures against certain players. for example, this is about bullying but I also reported another player with a heavily unacceptable name: Auschwitz. there is no need for me to give you lessons in history and morals about it. FSHITEUP your comment here is misleading: 1 is not about this specific case, 2 I was not the only one wanting to report you. what you think is really relative and biased.

• 2097 posts
    January 8, 2021 12:28 PM PST

agent743 said:

more like this:

fshiteup said:

Since this thread is getting some traction and while I don't personally know PlasmaGod enough I definitely have had sufficient interactions with DARAKUTENSHI to know that they like throwing around empty accusations.324234234234

People are being gaslighted by toxic behavior because its nature makes it agreeable for everyone to focus on. DARAKU loves playing the goody two shoes role, acting like an upstanding citiz£HUER£UINERJI)Q"£RHJ£HRI£JOPRU£J"U()R+£ " Ren of the community buWEURJIPWERIHR)OPRJ£RJ()£Rt then in reality they always throw a fit when a person is playing better than them. You accuse people of cheating RH*("£IHORI"£()£"URJ£()IRJ(U)J)Q£ROMK£)(ROP"£(_UR£"RUIORH"£*RHJ£"*)RUJ"£)$U(J"£$*)"£)$J*£$and act adamant that your words Q£RJ(N£IPKRm)_KIPJ £IORH N£I"RO)£J "MR"hold high value with absolute truth as if you're any better (no your rank doesn't mean anything) while all you do is instigate people to argue with you.£RIP(U"JR(_"£J_R £MPIR(J N"£F(*HOIQ"£FR£J()"R)UI£JK"R+()J£"PRK"£R

Every hackusatio()QEJIQW£MERIQ£(E Q£()E$J"£()+E$ you've mustered so far all came back emptERHIOJ!"£EEIO" !*ER* "*) E"!E$){y and purely anecdotal. You're the text book example of the boy who cried wolf.

btw im so sry to any1 who post a comment bc i want to laugh to think wat it will be like so 

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MESSED UR COMMENTS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Dude stop

• 353 posts
    January 26, 2021 6:08 AM PST

warmerise is getting really out of control. i mean think about it, there are bullies everywhere in this game now and you dont even need to look every server you join theres always a bully waiting for you. im gonna make forum about warmerise bullying cuz everyone is getting out of control and someone needs to do something about it

• 458 posts
    January 26, 2021 7:50 AM PST

xChaos said:

warmerise is getting really out of control. i mean think about it, there are bullies everywhere in this game now and you dont even need to look every server you join theres always a bully waiting for you. im gonna make forum about warmerise bullying cuz everyone is getting out of control and someone needs to do something about it

Ikr?

• 77 posts
    January 26, 2021 7:55 AM PST

it takes immediate bans and announcements of such bans with motivation. I'll give you an example (which is also valid as a report): there is a registered person called AUSCHWITZ .... !! it is unacceptable !! I don't think I should give you a history lesson ....

• 458 posts
    January 26, 2021 8:08 AM PST

DARAKUTENSHI said:

it takes immediate bans and announcements of such bans with motivation. I'll give you an example (which is also valid as a report): there is a registered person called AUSCHWITZ .... !! it is unacceptable !! I don't think I should give you a history lesson ....

I heard about him! Yes! He is a very evil player! He deserves to be banned!

• 353 posts
    January 26, 2021 8:14 AM PST

and punisher26david too. he has gotten many warnings and he still isent banned thats just very suprising. its either max literally did nothing about it or hes trying to pull that "you need a video report" OMFG I HAVE A LOT FO PEOLPLE WHO KNOW THAT PUISHER26DAVID IS TOXIC AND I TRYD TO BE NICE TO HIM AND HE JUST TOXIC LIKE THIS NEEDS TO STOP

• 458 posts
    January 26, 2021 8:18 AM PST

xChaos said:

and punisher26david too. he has gotten many warnings and he still isent banned thats just very suprising. its either max literally did nothing about it or hes trying to pull that "you need a video report" OMFG I HAVE A LOT FO PEOLPLE WHO KNOW THAT PUISHER26DAVID IS TOXIC AND I TRYD TO BE NICE TO HIM AND HE JUST TOXIC LIKE THIS NEEDS TO STOP

Tell me about it! Yes, punisher26david also bullies me a lot calling me a loser and all this stuff.

• 657 posts
    January 26, 2021 10:32 AM PST

LightningStorm said:

DARAKUTENSHI said:

I heard about him! Yes! He is a very evil player! He deserves to be banned!COZ I HATE HIM SOOO MUCH AND I WANT TO F*CK HIM SO GO TO HELL MOTHERF*CKER ***HOLE

sry storm i just wanted for fun