Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

New weapon types ideas.

• 8 posts
    December 28, 2020 5:21 AM PST

yea

• 657 posts
    December 28, 2020 5:43 AM PST

can max add a 1 type of dinosaur,it is called "T-REX" and if max updates it,it requires me but dont worry it will let u get on my back bc it will say like this "only agent743 can become T-REX" bc i will not be bored with T-REX,more times im nub bc im more bored without T-REX,and btw i dont want every1 to ride my T-REX bc im like "i wanna keep it with me!!!!this is my fav T-REX and i will not share it to every1" if u r an enemy and get close to my T-REX then he might bite u which is a sucide to die,and if u in my team then T-REX might pick u up and launch u very high to kill ur self if u get to him,and it will follow my commands like i wanna become him then he will let me be in T-REX then i will become 1 of them,also add car windows so that will be awesome of car windows shotted,and also it will fix except T-REX's moves and also the car should be crushed by T-REX,this is my fav dino and i want it in armory,if it has my name the price would be free,registerd only and requires my name,but which it can die is shooting T-REX's weakness,if i am inside it then T-REX dies then i get out of if its dead now,but pls make T-REX spawn so i can become same as him,and also T-REX is my pet to me and i have unlimite raw meat to feed him if he is soooo hungry,so pls max update it,also any1 can get in if 1 person feeds my T-REX (or me in T-REX) then it would be friendly to my teammates if 1 person is in my team and not feeding otherwise T-REX launches 1 person high and get hurt,and btw if i am inside T-REX then all body damage is 101 and xp is going to be 15 or 10 or 5 if u wanna choose xp number to update,and T-REX moves is chomping/eating,crush with mouth or foot or tail and T-REX jumping high,make T-REX more bigger bc that would be awesome for biggest maps,pressing to jump is space bar,crushing with mouth is b,crushing with foot is v and oh i forgot to say a might roar,a awesome roar is n so they will be running away,ok pls update,lemme know if its awesome or not bc it is awesome so pls update it,add registerd only and my name is required as well,and go inside a T-REX,REXY will be my pet,folowing my commands,T-REX moves,car windows to be added and car should not be fixed if its crushed by T-REX,spawned 

• 74 posts
    December 28, 2020 6:27 AM PST

these look so cool i would definetly want these ingame

• 1 posts
    December 28, 2020 9:10 AM PST

Yeah!! It Would Be Awsome!! 

• 2 posts
    December 28, 2020 6:38 PM PST
    Their is new gun's?
    • 27 posts
    December 29, 2020 5:48 AM PST

AWSOME ? why more auto . auto and more auto . All weapoons are auto , just 2 shot guns and 3 snipers . 

• 212 posts
    December 29, 2020 2:38 PM PST

Trueeee. Some new snipers would be great, and shotguns bc nobody uses them.

• 27 posts
    December 29, 2020 3:24 PM PST

I think four snipers are enough. 2 SHITgun too. I think warmer is now perfect at the level of normal weapons. It would be missing perhaps secondary, like, mmh ... Idk... A crossbar, but it would be like the bow. Or another idea, okay? Or maybe also a bomb, (sticky bomb, dinamite or other ... ) . Otherwise nothing else.

• 2097 posts
    December 29, 2020 7:53 PM PST

Peeper said:

I think four snipers are enough. 2 SHITgun too. I think warmer is now perfect at the level of normal weapons. It would be missing perhaps secondary, like, mmh ... Idk... A crossbar, but it would be like the bow. Or another idea, okay? Or maybe also a bomb, (sticky bomb, dinamite or other ... ) . Otherwise nothing else.

Plasmagrenade is a sticky grenade lol.

This post was edited by Avalon at December 29, 2020 7:53 PM PST
    • 212 posts
    December 29, 2020 10:51 PM PST

he mean like a remote bomb.

• 2097 posts
    December 29, 2020 11:24 PM PST

Cnz070 said:

he mean like a remote bomb.

C4?

• 68 posts
    December 29, 2020 11:33 PM PST

These are a lot of new mechanics and things you guys are suggesting. It is a solo dev BROWSER game. Many of these would be cool but are just not realistic. Go play something else if this kind of stuff is what you're looking for cause it ain't happening in warmerise anytime soon xD.

• 212 posts
    December 30, 2020 12:08 AM PST

Uhh la cago el manso negativo ctm.

• 657 posts
    December 30, 2020 5:09 AM PST

agent743 said:

can max add a 1 type of dinosaur,it is called "T-REX" and if max updates it,it requires me but dont worry it will let u get on my back bc it will say like this "only agent743 can become T-REX" bc i will not be bored with T-REX,more times im nub bc im more bored without T-REX,and btw i dont want every1 to ride my T-REX bc im like "i wanna keep it with me!!!!this is my fav T-REX and i will not share it to every1" if u r an enemy and get close to my T-REX then he might bite u which is a sucide to die,and if u in my team then T-REX might pick u up and launch u very high to kill ur self if u get to him,and it will follow my commands like i wanna become him then he will let me be in T-REX then i will become 1 of them,also add car windows so that will be awesome of car windows shotted,and also it will fix except T-REX's moves and also the car should be crushed by T-REX,this is my fav dino and i want it in armory,if it has my name the price would be free,registerd only and requires my name,but which it can die is shooting T-REX's weakness,if i am inside it then T-REX dies then i get out of if its dead now,but pls make T-REX spawn so i can become same as him,and also T-REX is my pet to me and i have unlimite raw meat to feed him if he is soooo hungry,so pls max update it,also any1 can get in if 1 person feeds my T-REX (or me in T-REX) then it would be friendly to my teammates if 1 person is in my team and not feeding otherwise T-REX launches 1 person high and get hurt,and btw if i am inside T-REX then all body damage is 101 and xp is going to be 15 or 10 or 5 if u wanna choose xp number to update,and T-REX moves is chomping/eating,crush with mouth or foot or tail and T-REX jumping high,make T-REX more bigger bc that would be awesome for biggest maps,pressing to jump is space bar,crushing with mouth is b,crushing with foot is v and oh i forgot to say a might roar,a awesome roar is n so they will be running away,ok pls update,lemme know if its awesome or not bc it is awesome so pls update it,add registerd only and my name is required as well,and go inside a T-REX,REXY will be my pet,folowing my commands,T-REX moves,car windows to be added and car should not be fixed if its crushed by T-REX,spawned 

can max add this new dinosaur only registerd members but just me

bc it will be friendly to u if u r same in my team and btw i will become T-REX in this game bc thats how i like to become T-REX

then it seems u like it to ride on my top back and also crushing cars to eat and move it and crushing more things,ik its long sugesstion for u to read but pls suggest if u like that idea bc i like T-REX in warmise so i can become this dinosaur,it is a giant dino and might roar that is very loud and stomping noise,bc i like it to become T-REX,i love this idea

• 3 posts
    December 31, 2020 9:45 PM PST

hi bro iam war lord al l co me to vn

• 2 posts
    January 1, 2021 11:09 PM PST

If Max Agree on New Guns 

what price On the new Guns?

• 7 posts
    January 4, 2021 1:01 PM PST

Oh yeah bo2 weapons to the end.Scar and smr are beast.

• 4 posts
    January 12, 2021 5:34 AM PST

i love the ideas,however what about the lower levels of people,they will NOT be able to fight back against these.AND most of the lower levels now wont be using $$$ so...

This post was edited by sawdust2 at January 12, 2021 5:35 AM PST
    • 353 posts
    January 13, 2021 7:48 AM PST

i would really like new weapons. they would be great and we have enough auto we need another sniper weapon!

• 8 posts
    January 14, 2021 5:14 AM PST

So, what about the laser??? gravity Hammer? C4? maybe a new game mode like Free For All.

• 657 posts
    January 14, 2021 8:08 AM PST

VastShadowX said:

So, what about the laser??? gravity Hammer? C4? maybe a new game mode like Free For All.

im too bad at free for all in all games except any game that distract others and i can kill them easily,this game:no FFA forever bc im bad at this im not practised well (DUH I TRIED BUT I COULDNT DO IT WELL THO) so how about to GET dinosaur (T-REX NEEDS TO BE ADDED AND CONTROLS TO BE T-REX FOR MY PET AND MYSELF JUST ONLY ME NOT ANY1 ELSE EXCEPT FEEDING DINO TO RIDE ON A BODY

• 4 posts
    January 18, 2021 2:01 PM PST

KILLERCOMBAT said:

I am thinking of a smoke grenade which you and your team mates invisible for the other team in the particular room for a few seconds.

heck yeah,smoke grenades would be amazing for escaping the enemy and getting through a hallway alive :D

• 10 posts
    January 18, 2021 4:55 PM PST

that all sounds very cool. i personally think thete should be an ability to pick up mines. your own mines, of course.

• 353 posts
    January 18, 2021 5:20 PM PST

yeah i agree wha5up. we need more grenades and the ability to pick up mines

• 69 posts
    February 14, 2021 6:54 AM PST

BTW  guys, I got my weapon ideas from Black Ops 2.