Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

New weapon types ideas.

• 69 posts
    February 14, 2021 7:05 AM PST

agent743 said:

can max add a 1 type of dinosaur,it is called "T-REX" and if max updates it,it requires me but dont worry it will let u get on my back bc it will say like this "only agent743 can become T-REX" bc i will not be bored with T-REX,more times im nub bc im more bored without T-REX,and btw i dont want every1 to ride my T-REX bc im like "i wanna keep it with me!!!!this is my fav T-REX and i will not share it to every1" if u r an enemy and get close to my T-REX then he might bite u which is a sucide to die,and if u in my team then T-REX might pick u up and launch u very high to kill ur self if u get to him,and it will follow my commands like i wanna become him then he will let me be in T-REX then i will become 1 of them,also add car windows so that will be awesome of car windows shotted,and also it will fix except T-REX's moves and also the car should be crushed by T-REX,this is my fav dino and i want it in armory,if it has my name the price would be free,registerd only and requires my name,but which it can die is shooting T-REX's weakness,if i am inside it then T-REX dies then i get out of if its dead now,but pls make T-REX spawn so i can become same as him,and also T-REX is my pet to me and i have unlimite raw meat to feed him if he is soooo hungry,so pls max update it,also any1 can get in if 1 person feeds my T-REX (or me in T-REX) then it would be friendly to my teammates if 1 person is in my team and not feeding otherwise T-REX launches 1 person high and get hurt,and btw if i am inside T-REX then all body damage is 101 and xp is going to be 15 or 10 or 5 if u wanna choose xp number to update,and T-REX moves is chomping/eating,crush with mouth or foot or tail and T-REX jumping high,make T-REX more bigger bc that would be awesome for biggest maps,pressing to jump is space bar,crushing with mouth is b,crushing with foot is v and oh i forgot to say a might roar,a awesome roar is n so they will be running away,ok pls update,lemme know if its awesome or not bc it is awesome so pls update it,add registerd only and my name is required as well,and go inside a T-REX,REXY will be my pet,folowing my commands,T-REX moves,car windows to be added and car should not be fixed if its crushed by T-REX,spawned 

I, a person who welcomes lots of change and new things in warmerise, even thinks this is too much.

• 657 posts
    February 14, 2021 7:44 AM PST

ghosts141 said:

agent743 said:

can max add a 1 type of dinosaur,it is called "T-REX" and if max updates it,it requires me but dont worry it will let u get on my back bc it will say like this "only agent743 can become T-REX" bc i will not be bored with T-REX,more times im nub bc im more bored without T-REX,and btw i dont want every1 to ride my T-REX bc im like "i wanna keep it with me!!!!this is my fav T-REX and i will not share it to every1" if u r an enemy and get close to my T-REX then he might bite u which is a sucide to die,and if u in my team then T-REX might pick u up and launch u very high to kill ur self if u get to him,and it will follow my commands like i wanna become him then he will let me be in T-REX then i will become 1 of them,also add car windows so that will be awesome of car windows shotted,and also it will fix except T-REX's moves and also the car should be crushed by T-REX,this is my fav dino and i want it in armory,if it has my name the price would be free,registerd only and requires my name,but which it can die is shooting T-REX's weakness,if i am inside it then T-REX dies then i get out of if its dead now,but pls make T-REX spawn so i can become same as him,and also T-REX is my pet to me and i have unlimite raw meat to feed him if he is soooo hungry,so pls max update it,also any1 can get in if 1 person feeds my T-REX (or me in T-REX) then it would be friendly to my teammates if 1 person is in my team and not feeding otherwise T-REX launches 1 person high and get hurt,and btw if i am inside T-REX then all body damage is 101 and xp is going to be 15 or 10 or 5 if u wanna choose xp number to update,and T-REX moves is chomping/eating,crush with mouth or foot or tail and T-REX jumping high,make T-REX more bigger bc that would be awesome for biggest maps,pressing to jump is space bar,crushing with mouth is b,crushing with foot is v and oh i forgot to say a might roar,a awesome roar is n so they will be running away,ok pls update,lemme know if its awesome or not bc it is awesome so pls update it,add registerd only and my name is required as well,and go inside a T-REX,REXY will be my pet,folowing my commands,T-REX moves,car windows to be added and car should not be fixed if its crushed by T-REX,spawned 

I, a person who welcomes lots of change and new things in warmerise, even thinks this is too much.

so what you will do with it ghosts?asking max to update it??? coz i was even more toxic without a T-REX and also OP guns that i could not kill them without a T-REX

• 657 posts
    February 14, 2021 9:51 AM PST

agent743 said:

ghosts141 said:

agent743 said:

so what you will do with it ghosts?asking max to update it??? coz i was even more toxic without a T-REX and also OP guns that i could not kill them without a T-REX

ghosts reply my question----> "so what you will do with it ghosts?asking max to update it??? coz i was even more toxic without a T-REX and also OP guns that i could not kill them without a T-REX"

• 69 posts
    February 14, 2021 10:22 AM PST

agent743 said:

agent743 said:

ghosts141 said:

agent743 said:

ghosts reply my question----> "so what you will do with it ghosts?asking max to update it??? coz i was even more toxic without a T-REX and also OP guns that i could not kill them without a T-REX"

Slow down man,I am not on 24/7. And no, t-rex IS too much, but the guns are not. If you can't agree with this, and if you are going to continue to be toxic, please just not say anything on this forum, this forum is for REASONABLE suggestions only.

• 69 posts
    February 14, 2021 10:24 AM PST

BTW, I dont understand not much of what you wrote except that you wrote in your "t-rex" suggestion besides "t-rex" pay attention in class and then come back and say soemthing that people can read.

• 3 posts
    February 15, 2021 11:34 PM PST

nice