Forums » Clan Advertisements

Prof.Dr. Forums

    • 64 posts
    November 16, 2019 6:41 AM PST

    TheSavage said: Username: TheSavage - Age :19 - Country :Barbados - Gender :Male - Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.? so I can have the secret formula to Airwolf’s autism - What is your objective with Prof.Dr? to balance out the level of autism in this clan - Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.? Yes

    Why do you tell me autistic? if in my group there are 60 professional players.
    • 64 posts
    November 16, 2019 6:43 AM PST

    ThomyHD said:

    -UsernameThomyHD

     

    -Age 14 

    -Coutry Uruguay

    -Gender Male

     

    - Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.?

     

    Why 

    For me it is very good with my name Prof. Dr. ThomyHD
    

     

    What is your objective with Prof.Dr?

     

     

    my goal is to overcome the others that are integrated in this clan
     
     
     
     
    Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.?
     
    Yes played THOR999 ThePro
     
     
     

     

     

    Lo siento tomy pero debes mejorar tu kdr y tu killstreak.

    continua mejorando y luego de un tiempo hablamos,

    • 64 posts
    November 16, 2019 6:46 AM PST

    Neapolitan said:

    TheSavage said:

    -Username: TheSavage

     - Age :19
     - Country :Barbados
     - Gender :Male

    Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.? pro clan

    What is your objective with Prof.Dr? to make this clan better

    Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.? Yes



    Your request will be analyzed.

    Do you have any suggestion ?
  • November 16, 2019 7:00 AM PST

    Okay wolf

     

  • November 16, 2019 11:45 AM PST

    -Username: Yukameki

     - Age : 15
     - Country : United States
     - Gender : Male

    '- Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.? - Because it is one of the most 'professional' clans .

    What is your objective with Prof.Dr? - Help it become the 'best' clan.

    Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.? - Yes .

    • 64 posts
    November 16, 2019 1:35 PM PST

    Airwolf said:

    Do you have any suggestion ?

     

    Yes, I would have to acccept his request as he clearly has a very high amount of respect for the clan. Furthermore he has a decent KD which is all that really matters in the end. Good luck recruiting. I love you.

     


    This post was edited by Neapolitan at November 16, 2019 1:35 PM PST
    • 45 posts
    November 16, 2019 6:46 PM PST

    Neapolitan said:

    Airwolf said:

    Do you have any suggestion ?

     

    Yes, I would have to acccept his request as he clearly has a very high amount of respect for the clan. Furthermore he has a decent KD which is all that really matters in the end. Good luck recruiting. I love you.

     

    si papi

    • 68 posts
    November 17, 2019 4:00 PM PST

    -Username: xPatriot 

     - Age : 15
     - Country : United States
     - Gender : Male

    '- Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.? - Because it is one of the most professional clans .

    What is your objective with Prof.Dr? - Help it become the best clan.

    Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.? - Yes .

    • 74 posts
    November 17, 2019 5:00 PM PST

    Username: CaptainJoseph

     - Age : 19
     - Country : USA 
     - Gender : Male

    Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.? For fun

    What is your objective with Prof.Dr? Once I join, I want to clan war MURDER INC and beat them. I want to help organize the clan. 

    Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.? More than likely, yes.

     

    • 1 posts
    November 17, 2019 5:08 PM PST

    Username: Pantera

     - Age : 16

     - Country : Argentina

     - Gender : Male

     - Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.? : Porque es el mejor clan de la existencia, mejor que mi clan MATRIX

     - What is your objective with Prof.Dr? : Estar en el mejor clan de la historia PROF.DR 

     - Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.? Si son los mejores de la historia!!!!!!!!!!

    • 88 posts
    November 17, 2019 6:13 PM PST

    Username: Brian

     - Age : 17
     - Country : USA 
     - Gender : Male

    Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.? It's popular

    What is your objective with Prof.Dr? I want to get promoted to leader and play with the ranks (make it all colorful and beautiful)

    Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.? Everyone has

    • 64 posts
    November 17, 2019 6:20 PM PST

    CaptainJoseph said:

    Username: CaptainJoseph

     - Age : 19
     - Country : USA 
     - Gender : Male

    Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.? For fun

    What is your objective with Prof.Dr? Once I join, I want to clan war MURDER INC and beat them. I want to help organize the clan. 

    Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.? More than likely, yes.

     

    You are a very recognized murderinc player and you have all my respect.

    • 20 posts
    November 17, 2019 6:26 PM PST

    -Username: xSilence

     - Age :13
     - Country :Malaysia
     - Gender :Male

    Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.? :To learn with pro

    What is your objective with Prof.Dr? : I try to join when i have my old acc and airwolf say kdr will be 2 so i try to do that

    Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.? : YES,I AM Seeyou0713 and i have play with gonza,airwolf,datsniper,badbunny and the other

    • 31 posts
    November 17, 2019 6:50 PM PST

    -Username: emilar

     - Age : 20
     - Country : Greece
     - Gender : A Male 

    Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.? I heard its a good clan

    What is your objective with Prof.Dr? I want to kick CJs *** becouse he is traitor el rata

    Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.? yes they are really pro players 

    • 25 posts
    November 17, 2019 6:52 PM PST

    Username: Vivek

     - Age : 20
     - Country : USA 
     - Gender : Male

    Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.? I would be honored to be amongst a good group of people who play this game as much as I do

    What is your objective with Prof.Dr? Get to the top and then say that I am certifiably a Professor and a Doctor at the same time

    Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.? OFC

    • 45 posts
    November 17, 2019 6:53 PM PST

    -Username: Novary

     - Age : 15
     - Country : Argentina
     - Gender : Male 

    Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.? El mejor clan de la historia sin dudas, el papá de MURDER INC, KAA, Head Shoot y todos los otros

    What is your objective with Prof.Dr? Quiero aprender del excelente nivel de sus jugadores, deben ser los mejores del mundo

    Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.? Sí, me humillaron 10-0, increible.

    • 74 posts
    November 17, 2019 6:55 PM PST

    Airwolf said:

    CaptainJoseph said:

    Username: CaptainJoseph

     - Age : 19
     - Country : USA 
     - Gender : Male

    Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.? For fun

    What is your objective with Prof.Dr? Once I join, I want to clan war MURDER INC and beat them. I want to help organize the clan. 

    Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.? More than likely, yes.

     

    You are a very recognized murderinc player and you have all my respect.

     

    thank you

    • 31 posts
    November 17, 2019 6:57 PM PST

    CaptainJoseph said:

    Airwolf said:

    CaptainJoseph said:

    Username: CaptainJoseph

     - Age : 19
     - Country : USA 
     - Gender : Male

    Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.? For fun

    What is your objective with Prof.Dr? Once I join, I want to clan war MURDER INC and beat them. I want to help organize the clan. 

    Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.? More than likely, yes.

     

    You are a very recognized murderinc player and you have all my respect.

     

    thank you

     

    COME BACK TO PAPA

    • 45 posts
    November 17, 2019 6:59 PM PST

    emilar said:

    CaptainJoseph said:

    Airwolf said:

    CaptainJoseph said:

    Username: CaptainJoseph

     - Age : 19
     - Country : USA 
     - Gender : Male

    Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.? For fun

    What is your objective with Prof.Dr? Once I join, I want to clan war MURDER INC and beat them. I want to help organize the clan. 

    Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.? More than likely, yes.

     

    You are a very recognized murderinc player and you have all my respect.

     

    thank you

     

    COME BACK TO PAPA

    Relax bro

    • 64 posts
    November 17, 2019 8:10 PM PST

    xSilence said:

    -Username: xSilence

     - Age :13
     - Country :Malaysia
     - Gender :Male

    Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.? :To learn with pro

    What is your objective with Prof.Dr? : I try to join when i have my old acc and airwolf say kdr will be 2 so i try to do that

    Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.? : YES,I AM Seeyou0713 and i have play with gonza,airwolf,datsniper,badbunny and the other

    I'm afraid I won't be able to select you to be part of my group prof.dr.
    In this game you left because you were losing.

    https://prntscr.com/pyci7b

    • 205 posts
    November 17, 2019 10:03 PM PST

    Yeahh 

    • 20 posts
    November 18, 2019 3:13 AM PST

    Airwolf ineed go to school at the moment and that is my last game so i left

    and iam also the guy who play serious at that match even tough i lose and u can see i am not online after that match


    This post was edited by xSilence at November 18, 2019 3:15 AM PST
    • 68 posts
    November 18, 2019 5:27 AM PST

    xSilence said:

    Airwolf ineed go to school at the moment and that is my last game so i left

    and iam also the guy who play serious at that match even tough i lose and u can see i am not online after that match

    ok boomer

    • 205 posts
    November 18, 2019 6:54 AM PST

    okkkay bro @xSilence 

    • 68 posts
    November 18, 2019 8:34 AM PST

    no spamming