Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Remove chat filter

• 14 posts
    May 30, 2021 11:49 AM PDT

I still dont see any point why do we need chat filter? Chat filter is broken and needs to be more optimizated if you will not cancel it. Chat filter cencors everything. 

Lagger is censored

Ez is censored

and more words..

You already made option where players able to "block members" in game so if players sees toxic players they can mute them in server and everything can be okay. 

We can't talk with anyone because of this chat-system. Also you said "Changed chat cooldown to after 2 messages instead of 1" but sometimes when you send 1 message chat cooldown becomes active suddenly.

Most community players are quit from warmerise becuase of webgl thing and by adding "chat-system" you are just restricting other community players and they will quit one day too. We like to play warmerise because its really fun to play. When you play with your friends game becomes more great but we can't even talk or make communation with our teams.

This post was edited by Nubarashi at May 30, 2021 11:51 AM PDT
    • 2098 posts
    May 30, 2021 11:52 AM PDT
    I brought this up (and many others have as well). But if you ask him about it, he gets defensive about it. Not really much you can do at this point.
    • 14 posts
    May 30, 2021 12:02 PM PDT

Big loss

• 2098 posts
    May 30, 2021 1:09 PM PDT

Unfortunatley yes

• off
    • 223 posts
    May 30, 2021 1:42 PM PDT

I would love to express my true feelings to laggers in game without having to change my words because everything is censored.

• 164 posts
    June 1, 2021 2:26 AM PDT

A truly great satirical piece. Thank you ZXblah.

• 14 posts
    June 1, 2021 5:04 AM PDT

ZXblah said:

Nubarashi said:

I still dont see any point why do we need chat filter? Chat filter is broken and needs to be more optimizated if you will not cancel it. Chat filter cencors everything. 

Lagger is censored

Ez is censored

and more words..

You already made option where players able to "block members" in game so if players sees toxic players they can mute them in server and everything can be okay. 

We can't talk with anyone because of this chat-system. Also you said "Changed chat cooldown to after 2 messages instead of 1" but sometimes when you send 1 message chat cooldown becomes active suddenly.

Most community players are quit from warmerise becuase of webgl thing and by adding "chat-system" you are just restricting other community players and they will quit one day too. We like to play warmerise because its really fun to play. When you play with your friends game becomes more great but we can't even talk or make communation with our teams.

1) the chat cooldown is after 3 messages not 2 or 1

2) why do you want to remove the chat filter ?? surely just because you want to be toxic

3) there is no non toxic word that is filtered in the game chat 

I am not toxic person and i will not be toxic person. Have you read what i wrote? Is "Lagger" word and many other words that i don't remember at the moment are toxic words? Chat system "irelevant" or "relevant" doesn't matter censors everything. Also sometimes, chat cooldown suddenly becomes active after 1 message do you get it what am i trying to say now? If we make poll on here whole community will vote as "Yes! Remove chat filter" if you don't belive me try and see results. Have you wonder why people don't like chat filter system? Answer is simple. As i mentioned above: "Chat system "irelevant" or "relevant" doesn't matter censors everything." and people can't make proper communication with anyone. System is unnecessary because again as i mentioned in my 1st post we have an option to mute & kick members in game servers. 

This post was edited by Nubarashi at June 1, 2021 5:07 AM PDT
    • 2098 posts
    June 1, 2021 6:47 AM PDT
    The issue is not using profanity itself. But rather words that aren’t at all deemed toxic that are censored for no reason.
    • 164 posts
    June 1, 2021 7:40 AM PDT

The word bXts is censored. Simply for the reason that there are tons of bXts on the servers and Max doesn't want you to discuss that fact.

• 509 posts
    June 1, 2021 8:15 AM PDT

also '' hacker '' and '' cheater '' is censored