Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Suggestions Thread

This topic has been closed.
    • 998 posts
    May 21, 2019 7:43 AM PDT

So for the next Update I decided to make it all about user suggestions.
    If you have any suggestions or ideas you want to see in the game, post them below (or Upvote the suggestions you liked by replying to them with +1)

Approved Suggestions so far:

- Ability to return purchased weapons
    - Option to block specific players in chat
    - More time Options when creating a server
    - Numeric representation when hovering over weapon stats
    - Some perks when using a cape (I have one in mind)
    - Prevent use of additional items when using a shield or inside a vehicle
    - Server creator can kick players (Only in Private servers and with limited number of kicks per specific time (ex. no more than 5 kicks in 10 minutes etc.))

This post was edited by Admin at May 23, 2019 1:34 PM PDT
    • 507 posts
    May 21, 2019 12:03 PM PDT

Edit: I made this into a spreadsheet where I'm tracking the current votes

Out of curiosity, what is the return rate going to be when you refund purchased weapons?

Heres some UI quality-of-life changes I'd like to see:

-Some sort of notification above the custom maps button when choosing server settings when there is a new pending custom map

-finding your custom skins requires you to go into the skins market currently. I would suggest it also be a button in the "profile" menu in-game near where your custom maps can be found. (this one is very low priority)

-GotSkillz made some loading screens at some point, can we use those?

-I would love more detailed statistics about the weapons in the armory menu. The bars are only somewhat helpful for a quick impression of a weapon. I would suggest that when you hover your mouse over a bar, a tool tip appears that says exactly what that stat is in numbers. For example, fire rate would say [11 rps] (rounds per second) or [66 rpm] (per minute, which is more commonly used irl for some reason). If I had to pick any of the options I list today, this is the one I want most.

Prominent bugs:

-there are two countdowns in TDM. One during the final score screen, then another immediately after when a new round starts.

-walking over a melee weapon you have equipped collects it as "knife ammo" etc. Big +1 to the purchasable xp multiplier upgrade.

This post was edited by chronospectrum at May 21, 2019 5:22 PM PDT
    • 90 posts
    May 21, 2019 12:28 PM PDT

Sounds cool! I have a few that I hear from some freinds, and from me.

- More time options for matches. Like 10 mins is nice and all for TDM, but I think adding 5 min, 15 min, and 20 min as options as well will be great! More time means more fun and more xp!

- Creator of a server has ability to immediately kick people. There has been so many times that I wanted to have certain people in public matches, but its always filled with annoying people, people that think the are all that, etc.

- Fix being able to immediately kill after starting rounds. This is a big issue in TDM and Elimination modes, especially on maps like SecretLab and DrearyBlock. A lot of the time, people spawn within immediate killing distance from each other. This can lead to completly unfair matches, especially in Elimination.

- Set screen resolution for fullscreen. This is defaulted to always use your max resolution of your monitor, which is good for most cases, but sometimes people may need to go lower for one reason or another, maybe to decrease movement sturring, etc.

- More crosshair options? This is not really important, more like a nice addition for very few people. Maybe have more crosshair shapes like a plus (+), a circle (O), or maybe a square ([]).

- Make Capes actually do a little something nice for the wearer. Right now capes are literally just a show-off thing, they do nothing, but wouldn't it be awesome if you was rewarded a tiny extra nice thing? I am not talking about very BIG things, just minor things. Like the Plasma cape will give you 1 extra plasma shot for plasmagun and Railrifle. Fire cape does 1 extra damage for flamethrower. Maybe a different cape will slightly reduce fall damge, or give you 1 extra HP, or make you fall slightly slower, i don;t know.

- Auto change map after a certain number of games to what we want without making a new server. A lot of the time I like to play on a number of other maps, as well as others do too. Maybe we can pick 1 or 2 more other maps to have in map rotation after like lets say 2 full games are done. Like for me it will be start on Haunt, after 2 games, go to Zone69, after 2 games, go to Dustland, etc, etc.

• 285 posts
    May 21, 2019 1:01 PM PDT
    1. Weappons like take the grey rail skin and the old dammage. So as a new old weapon. But name it different.

A nade launcher there you could use the old blast skin

I hate shotgun but maybe a new shotgun?

2. Little extra things for weapon. Like rpg does make a lot of damage to vehicels.

3. That countdown protection thing... you die but you still have the protection

3. Shild... its realy anyoing a lot of people run around with it and kill with nades or something die and only kill with those weapons...

4. I think its anyoing when someone spawns and throw a nade at you, you kill him “no xp because interactive“ i hade situations where i had 20 hp left because the player throws nades but i got no xp...

5. Idk if that bug is still there im not using rpg much but sometimes i shoot rpg and it explodes in my face because a invincible wall?

6. Capes: firecape=a bit more damag for flam
    Goldencape: a little extra cash 1 or 2

Diamond= 1 or 2 more xp

Dragon cape=a little extra energy for gravity

Leather=a bit more jet hp

Or idk but not that capes makes you over powerd... just a little etwantage

7. Its more like a question but could be those clans where the owner got banned the clan also be out of the clan ranking?

8. Tranfere of cash from one account from the other

9. The owner of the server got the ability to kick someone directly

10. Idk if its my pc but sometimes i can move in the server but other players dont move or move only on one place i cant leave the server and need to wait till i fly out. This happens only in warmerise...

11. Also a thing idk if it is my pc but on some maps i get really bad fps... my ping is normal. Maps like bunker and base. I really like those maps but cant play them.

12. Player which lag verry hard... like 600-900 ping players dont get kicked out of servers

13 the cendoring. Sometimes i get words censored which dont mean anything bad... or has something to do with account informations.

14. Sometimes i got the bug that i can fly with my head with skytrooper through buildings
    • 25 posts
    May 21, 2019 1:53 PM PDT

Seems like a great idea. I can pitch in a bit too. I'll try not to repeat any of the suggestions listed above.

1. Change the text box fill of the private message box. Currently the message box is just a white text box with no indicator that you can actually reply to a private message until you hover over it. Changing the color to a light gray tint or putting a black border around it would be great. 

2. Maybe only allow players to join one pro clan (they can still join unlimited for fun clans). The competitive scene has definitely died down lately and I think this could help it resurge a little as players have only one chance in what clan they can join. Also, it makes clans have unique set of  members. You could pair this with a clan war game mode that would be elimination and only players with the respective clan tags may join. This one might be hard but you could take the result of this clan war and automatically update it into a clan ranking leaderboard (would takeover the current one as this one really doesn't rank based off real skill just kdr and killstreak). If this gets implemented I would love to see direct access to the clan ranking on the clans tab.

3. Have stricter guidelines for custom map selection. Maybe there could be like a board of trusted volunteers that would judge the map based on effort and playability on top of user voting. 

4. Gotz's loading screens look beautiful and would definitely fit the visual aspect of the game. We would love to see them implemented in-game.

5. Bring back the old chat (not the new one). It is very convenient to easily message a player right outside of the game without having to use ***/Discord. 

6. Make mines easier to disarm. I shouldn't have to use my whole sniper clip to disarm mine that I see. I would say 2/3 shots with a sniper/plasma/railrifle and like a few more for automatic weapons. 

7. Have a cooldown for additionals. This would help with spamming m67s/grenades/toma hawks and mining-and-running. I would say 3 or 5 seconds would be enough.

This post was edited by Vivek at May 21, 2019 2:19 PM PDT
    • 609 posts
    May 21, 2019 2:08 PM PDT

> 100 to 150 rounds per mag for the Mini-Gun (and ultimaly bringing up the total from 200 to 300) making it a more viable option again (sense it had a necessary* movement speed decred) *imo

> Add an extra magazine to the LSMG3 (from a total of 55 to 66)

> Add some sort of regenerating durability to the shield, so that a player can't simply camp in the corner and be god-like

> Also (in case it hasn't been done already) remove the ability to:

- deploy additional items when in a vehicle

- deploy additional items when using the shield

- deploy additional items mid flight when using the gravity gun

> New and more varied Gun sound effects

> Ig most of my ideas are in here already so https://warmerise.com/forums/topic/630/stevie-s-suggestions-ideas

> mine disable bot (in the other forum)

this is more of a broad request but, improvement of the HUD, can be incredibly crowded at times, with the chat, the damage display, the spawn protection cowdown, the name tags are all the same size no matter the distance so on a crowded server is awfwl, i'd also advice for a sleeker and thinner font overall

my votes for other's ideas:

More time options for matches 

More crosshair options (I'd advice each gun having its own particular one in order to give them some 'personality')

Auto change map after a certain number of games to what we want without making a new server

Fix being able to immediately kill after starting rounds.

+ basically what chrono said and Viv

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at May 21, 2019 2:12 PM PDT
    • 63 posts
    May 21, 2019 4:06 PM PDT

Made a doc because long

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q_8L9PUJh2WxFdSyToJkKP2XSY29PEkWNcxCNP5tB3U/edit?usp=sharing

This post was edited by Neapolitan at May 21, 2019 4:07 PM PDT
    • 507 posts
    May 21, 2019 5:24 PM PDT
    • 35 posts
    May 21, 2019 5:34 PM PDT

how about you can kick anybody with with only 1 vote

• 102 posts
    May 21, 2019 7:21 PM PDT
    - More time options matches.
    +1
    This post was edited by Hysteria at May 21, 2019 7:22 PM PDT
    • 610 posts
    May 21, 2019 7:33 PM PDT

You know how on some games, there's a map vote at the end of each round? Maybe that could be implemented somehow.

• 259 posts
    May 21, 2019 8:20 PM PDT
    StarWarsCrazy said:

You know how on some games, there's a map vote at the end of each round? Maybe that could be implemented somehow.

That's like in CSGO
    • 81 posts
    May 22, 2019 2:58 AM PDT

I Just Want To SAy That The ping Problem Should Be Fixed!

• 50 posts
    May 22, 2019 6:37 AM PDT

You should put back the chat, like when you can have group chats. Those were fun. +1

This post was edited by Superhuman at May 23, 2019 11:46 AM PDT
    • 34 posts
    May 22, 2019 7:06 AM PDT
    +1 For more crosshair optionss and shield is too op right now old shield can be better
    • 609 posts
    May 22, 2019 7:10 AM PDT

you know when you flinch after you get hitted? and doesn't matter if you took 9dmg or 51dmg its with the same intensity?

how bout the bigger the damage the bigger the effect and when it comes to smaller ammount of damage received a weaker effect?

I love when I get beaten up by 6'5'' Tyrone to near comatose only to see an 8hp decrease

• 34 posts
    May 22, 2019 7:18 AM PDT
    +1 for more detailed weapon statics
    • 102 posts
    May 23, 2019 4:16 AM PDT

(Bullet shells magazines and animations)

1- Different bullet shells. In warmerise each gun has same bullet shell.

2- Re-make reload animation for L115A3 because there is an animation mistake. 

3- When we reload or open a fire, weapon magazine/shells should drop on ground. 

(Clan Events)

1- Clan hierarchy system. As i said before clan owners should able to choose other officers permissions and please give an option to change ranks place.

Example: http://prntscr.com/nsbe51 lets take a look manager rank i want to make it 2nd but for it i should re-choose officers.

Log panel for clan:

1- Which means when an officer accept/kick someone we must see.

Clan servers: 

1- Some priviate rooms for clans. (these rooms cannot be opened by unregistered players) In other words lets imagine "x server" in "x map" and x clan playing there if x clan make 700 kills they  should be owner of that server. Other clans should make more kills to take that server. 

For example when we enter the game we should see colorful server names in other words servers owned by clans. Feature from Nplay.

Ranked clans:

1- In clan ranking system we see ranked clans i have an idea for it, 1 st place 2nd place 3rd place clans and members of clans they should get monthly paid. Example (1st: 5000 cash) 2nd(1000) etc.

This post was edited by Kalamar at May 23, 2019 6:59 AM PDT
    • 34 posts
    May 23, 2019 5:23 AM PDT

+1 for SimooN's all suggestions 

This post was edited by xPsycho at May 23, 2019 5:35 AM PDT
  • May 23, 2019 6:46 AM PDT

- All vs All Mode.

• 72 posts
    May 23, 2019 10:33 AM PDT

xPsycho said:

+1 for SimooN's all suggestions 

+2

• 609 posts
    May 23, 2019 10:53 AM PDT

An all time open server for 20 ppl that only allows the default weapons + comes with a small xp boost

this would give the new guys a fighting change while making some buck in order to buy some gear

• 90 posts
    May 23, 2019 12:53 PM PDT

I have some more suggestions/ideas. Sorry if any of these were requested already.

- Add more gun types. Right now, we have plenty of autofire weapons, a decent amount of sniper guns, but only 1 shotgun. I would like to see more shotguns, more sniper weapons, or maybe a combination of different things.

- Free-for-all game mode. I think adding a game mode in which you are not on any team, you are solo by yourself, every man for themselves kind of game mode will be cool. Free-for-all will be exactly like TDM, but no teams. Every player will be a neutral color, maybe like a gray, black, or green color. You will not be able to see where anyone is at, and maybe the radar will be completly removed/invisible. Players will spawn in completly random spots in the map when starting and after they get killed. The player that gets the most kills, or the player that dies the least amount of times, is the Winner!

- More "Official Maps" to play on. We have 10 maps that are official, thats not that much to be honest. I would love to see more official maps that are created by you Max, or maybe we can make a group of great mapmakers to get together and create nice places for players to play on.

- TPile map needs serious updates. Tpile is probably in my/other freinds book the worst map to play on. The map severely realizes on GravityGun usage. There are way too many places that you can fall all the way down, wait to die, and spawn somewhere else you have to keep jumping around to get anywhere. Not to mention, the Jet is even on this map, which a lot of people abuse it and others can't even move around at all. Adding a lot more platforms around the edges, the center, and pretty much everywhere will definatly help this map out. Also maybe lower the overall map so it doesn't take forever to die if you miss a jump.

- A smaller version of TheRoad map. This is completly my opinion. TheRoad is waaaaaaaaaaay to big! It easily takes 4-8 minutes to walk/run/gravitygun around to get to one end of the map to the other, that is insane! Same with the Jets and cars. All the extra outer areas like the tunnels just add un-necessary space to the map. The overwhelming size of this map is literally the reason why I never play on this map. I would love to see a "Smaller Road" or "TheRoad 2".

- Be able to see players custom skins again in-game. I do not know for sure why this was removed in the first place. If it was to severely reduce lag/bad ping/etc stuff like that, I understand. Do what you need to do make the game run and play smoother.

• 50 posts
    May 23, 2019 1:43 PM PDT

ToonYoshi said:

I have some more suggestions/ideas. Sorry if any of these were requested already.

- Add more gun types. Right now, we have plenty of autofire weapons, a decent amount of sniper guns, but only 1 shotgun. I would like to see more shotguns, more sniper weapons, or maybe a combination of different things.

- Free-for-all game mode. I think adding a game mode in which you are not on any team, you are solo by yourself, every man for themselves kind of game mode will be cool. Free-for-all will be exactly like TDM, but no teams. Every player will be a neutral color, maybe like a gray, black, or green color. You will not be able to see where anyone is at, and maybe the radar will be completly removed/invisible. Players will spawn in completly random spots in the map when starting and after they get killed. The player that gets the most kills, or the player that dies the least amount of times, is the Winner!

- More "Official Maps" to play on. We have 10 maps that are official, thats not that much to be honest. I would love to see more official maps that are created by you Max, or maybe we can make a group of great mapmakers to get together and create nice places for players to play on.

- TPile map needs serious updates. Tpile is probably in my/other freinds book the worst map to play on. The map severely realizes on GravityGun usage. There are way too many places that you can fall all the way down, wait to die, and spawn somewhere else you have to keep jumping around to get anywhere. Not to mention, the Jet is even on this map, which a lot of people abuse it and others can't even move around at all. Adding a lot more platforms around the edges, the center, and pretty much everywhere will definatly help this map out. Also maybe lower the overall map so it doesn't take forever to die if you miss a jump.

- A smaller version of TheRoad map. This is completly my opinion. TheRoad is waaaaaaaaaaay to big! It easily takes 4-8 minutes to walk/run/gravitygun around to get to one end of the map to the other, that is insane! Same with the Jets and cars. All the extra outer areas like the tunnels just add un-necessary space to the map. The overwhelming size of this map is literally the reason why I never play on this map. I would love to see a "Smaller Road" or "TheRoad 2".

- Be able to see players custom skins again in-game. I do not know for sure why this was removed in the first place. If it was to severely reduce lag/bad ping/etc stuff like that, I understand. Do what you need to do make the game run and play smoother.

I like this suggestion

• 34 posts
    May 23, 2019 1:49 PM PDT

Seems like Max will rebuild the game.