Forums » News & Announcements

Warmerise - 2.3.2

This topic has been closed.
  • Max
    • Moderator
    • 75 posts
    February 5, 2017 1:36 PM PST

    Warmerise - 2.3.2

    - Reduced networking lag
    - Added user avatars in scoreboard
    - Replaced Kriss Super V with new weapon UMP 40 (same stats)
    - Added team indicator for M67 grenade (color aura)
    - Returned classic scopes for L115A3 and RailRifle
    - Slightly increase bullet speed
    - Regrouped some options values for easier navigation
    - Improved car controlability
    - Disabled XP in private TDM server (to prevent XP farming)
    - Now joining spectators with less than 70HP will count as death
    - Slightly reduced crosshair dot radius
    - Fixed car XP bug


    This post was edited by Max at February 5, 2017 1:58 PM PST
    • 186 posts
    February 5, 2017 1:40 PM PST

    - Made crosshair dot tinier

    For some reason the player lags even more than before. Player syncing isn't working properly.

  • Max
    • Moderator
    • 75 posts
    February 5, 2017 2:05 PM PST

    Zero said:

    - Made crosshair dot tinier

    For some reason the player lags even more than before. Player syncing isn't working properly.

    Added, also what you mean by syncing isn't working properly?

    Lag still may happen, but this update is a step towards minimizing it 

    • 119 posts
    February 5, 2017 2:07 PM PST

    could you pls put a picture of UMP on the facebook page? im not in my pc and the person doesnt have other browser to allow me run the game

  • Max
    • Moderator
    • 75 posts
    February 5, 2017 2:21 PM PST

    STERBEN99 said:

    could you pls put a picture of UMP on the facebook page? im not in my pc and the person doesnt have other browser to allow me run the game

    You can see weapon preview on your profile page (previously it didn't show due to missing file)

    • 101 posts
    February 5, 2017 2:28 PM PST

    That is the pic of the UMP40

    • 119 posts
    February 5, 2017 2:45 PM PST

    one thin max i've fount the asset on the store that u used for the plasma gun and i would like to ask y u dont use that one red and white that's so cool...is there a reason for it or u just dont wanna?

    and y do you take the guns away like old plasma gun, the old shotgun and now the kriss...y don u keep them? just to know if there's some reason or because u just dont want to...


    This post was edited by STERBEN99 at February 5, 2017 2:53 PM PST
    • 186 posts
    February 5, 2017 3:17 PM PST

    Max said:

    Zero said:

    - Made crosshair dot tinier

    For some reason the player lags even more than before. Player syncing isn't working properly.

    Added, also what you mean by syncing isn't working properly?

    Lag still may happen, but this update is a step towards minimizing it 

    Player movement syncing. Player just stops at a point and next thing you see is player on the other side of the map and you are dead.

    • 6 posts
    February 5, 2017 3:30 PM PST

    +1 for Zero 

    - Returned classic scopes for L115A3 and RailRifle/ I think this bad idea.

    • 130 posts
    February 5, 2017 9:56 PM PST
    Sounds good
    • 72 posts
    February 6, 2017 3:43 AM PST
    Finally, some in-game features return back like old version of 2.2.5.

    But why not return classic scope/zooming to all weapon? Current scope/zooming really2 disturbing and need to use 3rd person mode to get classy zooming.
    • 58 posts
    February 6, 2017 4:37 AM PST

    Sniper <3

    • 117 posts
    February 6, 2017 6:31 AM PST

    What about this gun..?Wasnt this supposed to be the UMP40

    http://vvcap.com/7AQsYz9o4n8

    So does that mean we can expect another weapon addition in next update?

    • 14 posts
    February 6, 2017 6:37 AM PST

    Nope...that was a prototype shotgun..... & the "ump" is a lump...of shite, worse than the Kriss which was nothing but a glorified pistol....

  • Max
    • Moderator
    • 75 posts
    February 6, 2017 6:40 AM PST

    Farzblack said: Finally, some in-game features return back like old version of 2.2.5. But why not return classic scope/zooming to all weapon? Current scope/zooming really2 disturbing and need to use 3rd person mode to get classy zooming.

    You can disable ironsights by going to Options and unchecking "Enable Iron Sights"

     

    RaMa said:

    What about this gun..?Wasnt this supposed to be the UMP40

    http://vvcap.com/7AQsYz9o4n8

    So does that mean we can expect another weapon addition in next update?

    That's a BlastGun, which is already in game

    • 117 posts
    February 6, 2017 6:48 AM PST

    Max said:

    Farzblack said: Finally, some in-game features return back like old version of 2.2.5. But why not return classic scope/zooming to all weapon? Current scope/zooming really2 disturbing and need to use 3rd person mode to get classy zooming.

    You can disable ironsights by going to Options and unchecking "Enable Iron Sights"

     

    RaMa said:

    What about this gun..?Wasnt this supposed to be the UMP40

    http://vvcap.com/7AQsYz9o4n8

    So does that mean we can expect another weapon addition in next update?

    That's a BlastGun, which is already in game

    oh I see.. By the way is the blast gun model from unity store... I mean this one https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/53729 looks same, but are they?

    • 117 posts
    February 6, 2017 6:52 AM PST

    Actually my main motive is to get the get the models of the gun along with the textures so that I can start working on the custom skins..

    I want to upload the skins as fast as I can  XD

    coz it will take time in making those custom skins.

  • Max
    • Moderator
    • 75 posts
    February 6, 2017 7:05 AM PST

    RaMa said:

    oh I see.. By the way is the blast gun model from unity store... I mean this one https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/53729 looks same, but are they?

    Yes that's the same model, I just removed flashlight and grip handle but the UV map is the same.

    You can start making skin if you want, the testing will be at the end of this week

    • 4 posts
    February 6, 2017 7:36 AM PST

    Lagg happens when people from USA are joining european server or indian joining usa server, if you are near to a server play on the server near to you. they are killing me because they lagg. And I hate it.

    • 33 posts
    February 6, 2017 9:26 AM PST

    How should we go about making the skins? I dont know how to get the UV for the guns... Thanks!

  • Max
    • Moderator
    • 75 posts
    February 6, 2017 9:56 AM PST

    LoganRade said:

    How should we go about making the skins? I dont know how to get the UV for the guns... Thanks!

    You can check this tutorial, it's for CS:GO but the process will be similar

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv6p_12W0rY

    • 101 posts
    February 6, 2017 11:42 AM PST

    At least the jeep XP bug is fixed, I just found out that there is a Jet XP Bug. When one of my teammates is in the jet and i shoot and destory it it gives me +35.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbpgvMvZrOI

    • 4 posts
    February 6, 2017 11:49 AM PST

    Max, Can we add our own skin for weapons ? if yes I can't figure out where?

    • 119 posts
    February 6, 2017 11:56 AM PST

    Oussama said:

    Max, Can we add our own skin for weapons ? if yes I can't figure out where?

    i believe that that's still for coming but im not sure

  • Max
    • Moderator
    • 75 posts
    February 6, 2017 12:32 PM PST

    Polandmatt234 said:

    At least the jeep XP bug is fixed, I just found out that there is a Jet XP Bug. When one of my teammates is in the jet and i shoot and destory it it gives me +35.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbpgvMvZrOI

    Just uploaded a quick fix, let me know if this bug still happens.
    NOTE: Servers created before this may still have the bug, new servers should be fine now