The legendairy SSNC has ressurrected.
SSNC was one of the most well-known and respected clans through time in Nplay Begone's history. But as time kept passing by, members became inactive. SSNC's glory days was over. Today, we rise in a new era of Warmerise. We stand united trough thick and thin, as a family.
SSNC is a clan that strives to inspire the other gaming communities by displaying the highest standards of sportsmanship and respect. We are not a skill-based clan, although many of our members are skilled players. We are united by a desire to seek out good games with friendly adversaries. To SSNC, an exciting, well-played game is more important than a winning record. SSNC is an equal opportunity clan; we do not discriminate based on age, gender, race or nationality. - A Multiple Gaming Clan.
- Be respectful and mature
One of the main-rules in the core of SSNC's structure is maturity. Always stay on your best behavior. Insulting, harrasing or offending other players is not allowed. If someone is annoying you, stay mature or leave the game.
- Stay loyal against your family
Multiclanning is not allowed in SSNC. Exceptions can be made with fun-clans, but limit your number of clans to at maximum 3.
Visible profiles are required for each member of SSNC!
- All for one, one for all
SSNC is a family. Everyone is expected to help out to help the clan rise in matetrs such as recruitment, clan wars and other events.
It is also suggested to support your teammates.
- Cheating is strictly prohibited
Glitching, hacking or using any other kind of cheat is strongly against the regulations in SSNC.
Any player caught using cheats will be kicked without further notice.
- Do not use multiple accounts
In SSNC, it is not allowed to use multiple accounts.
Every member is recommended to have atleast 30 days membership in Warmerise's community and atleast 2.000 kills.
- Knowledge in English
Members of SSNC are recommended to speak fluent english. It is not required but you must speak well enough to make yoruself understood.
- Make sure that SSNC grow and improves as a clan and family
- Make sure that each member follow the rules of SSNC
- Make sure that each change in the clan focus on SSNC's interests.
- Make sure to keep SSNC active in Clan Events and Community Events
- Take desitions in SSNC's interests without personal influence
- Be helpful and avaible for each clan member of SSNC
- Make sure that every member can participate in important desitions
- Have permission to remove any member who breaks the rules at any time
- Have permission to promote any player fit for the rank
- Have permission to blacklist (ban) any player with valid reason
- Have permission to make desitions without counceling from SSNC's members
- Have permission to organize Clan and Community Events
- Have permission to directly invite any player (No recruitment-process needed)
- Act as council for the Commander
- Make sure that every member remains loyal
- Make sure that members stays active
- Make sure that every member follows SSNC's rules
- Have permission to remove members who break the rules
- Have permission to directly invite new players
- Have permission to blacklist players (with valid reason)
Recruiting Officer (RO)
- Make sure that the recruitment runs actively
- Recruit players who fit SSNC's interests
- Recruit active players who meet SSNC's rules and requirements
- Make sure that members of SSNC are as active as possible (School, work etc gives permission for inactivity)
- Be helpful to "recruits" and be avaible to answer questions
- Make sure that SSNC participates actively in Clan Events
- Have permission to organize Clan Events
- Have permission to, with valid reason, approve/reject applications
- Have permission to start discussions about suggestions, improvements, etc. related to SSNC
- Make sure to follow the rules of SSNC
- Make sure to stay active (Inactivity must be reported to the Commander)
- Make sure to avoid conflicts and agressive discussions (Act mature, remember you that you represent SSNC)
- Make sure to actively participate in Clan Events
- Make sure to participate in discussions about deisitons etc. within SSNC
- Have permission to organize Clan Events
- Have permission to speak their opinion freely (Without vulgar or aggressive language)
- Have permission to start discussions about suggestions, improvements, changes, etc. related to SSNC
For further questions, contact Monsterous.
SSNC is a "by-invitation-only" clan which means that the only way to enter us is via ivnite from a Recruiting Officer.
To guarantee that your name will be noticed by SSNC's recruiters we recommend you to play with our members on a regular basis and get to know us by chatting.
If you want to be even sure, send a PM to Monsterous.
This thread is still under construction..
SSNC is currently offering a temorarily recruitment-process where the player can request membership. This process is beta and if it works it might be placed as official recruitment process. The process is easy to go trough.
First, read the recruitment thread and make sure you understand what is written.
Second, Scroll down and read the questions to be answered.
Third, answer the questions and post them on the recruitment thread. Make sure to answer each question carefully and detailed. We value players who take time to write their applications as they usually are more dedicated and willing to join SSNC.
Last, wait for respond. The Commander of SSNC or a RO (Recruiting Officer) will contact you shortly after you post your request. They will value your application and what they know about you (it is recommended to get to know SSNC's members before you apply) and will from that make a desition if you are fit for SSNC. The value-process may take some time and can at some occations take up to 7 days.
If you have any questions about this, contact Monsterous.
Brian said:Monsterous said:
If you knew about SSNC, then you would know why "legendairy" is written...
i had a feeling the typo was intentional lol what's the meaning behind it?
The true meaning of SSNC has been held a secret ever since SSNC was established, and will remain so.. Sorry mate ;)
Finally , happy to be back.
Good going :D,
The thread is just amazing!!