• February 28, 2023 4:10 AM PST

Development Updated version 2/28/2023

Unity Concept Map: xKurzy

Creator by: Samvel2024YoutubeGaming

Unity Editor by: THEVETERAN

Map Creator: Beethoven

• 73 posts
    February 28, 2023 5:17 AM PST

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with two other opponents and you, I would shoot you twice if your building ever got a single hitbox.

• 56 posts
    February 28, 2023 5:35 AM PST

You can literally go through everything this dude places in his maps, you can't even shoot them,bc every bullet goes through the buildings, that's also why none of his maps gets accepted,

@Beethoven, could you help me with some stuff in RageOverALostKill?

• 93 posts
    February 28, 2023 6:25 AM PST

Literally told him to check the map requirements and stuff, but he doesn't listen.

I'm slowly starting to think that we might be dealing with a troll here...

This post was edited by DeadArt at February 28, 2023 6:25 AM PST
    • 652 posts
    February 28, 2023 6:56 AM PST

my bro credited like 2 guys who didnt even knew his map existed. also pity for those two bc they need to get involved in his terrible bs map with garbage hitboxes

• 73 posts
    February 28, 2023 9:01 AM PST

THEVETERAN said:

You can literally go through everything this dude places in his maps, you can't even shoot them,bc every bullet goes through the buildings, that's also why none of his maps gets accepted,

@Beethoven, could you help me with some stuff in RageOverALostKill?

Delete it and follow the map requirement to make a new one

• 56 posts
    February 28, 2023 9:49 AM PST

Why do I have to restart all over again?

• 998 posts
    February 28, 2023 10:47 AM PST
    THEVETERAN said:

Why do I have to restart all over again?

You don't have to restart, if you feel creative then create anything you like, and if you can follow the requirements for the custom maps, then you can make the map for the game. It's not that the requirements are the important part, is that, if the map doesn't contain at least 70% of the requirements then chances are the map will not provide an enjoyable experience for the players, therefore, it cannot be considered a game map, but a Scene with some objects. And since it's called custom map and not custom scene with some objects, it has to follow the requirements to become a map. It's like molding a bowl out of clay, you can either leave a big blob or put a bit more effort and turn it into the product it's intended to be.
    • 56 posts
    February 28, 2023 2:07 PM PST

Wait, so Max, what do you mean by just adding objects? What did I do wrong? Did my map not meet some of the requirements?

And if it didn't then just tell me so I can make it better, and also what do you mean by not adding effort into it?

I tried to make it as good as I could.....

Send me a message on what I need to change...

• 22 posts
    February 28, 2023 4:45 PM PST
    Honestly looks more like the 1979 Russian invasion of Afghanistan rather than a military base.
    • 652 posts
    February 28, 2023 7:22 PM PST

Samvel2024YoutubeGaming said:

+ New Image concept art

damn bro please stop making maps

• 954 posts
    February 28, 2023 7:27 PM PST

I agree. these maps are pretty bad due to the no hitbox for the buildings

• 56 posts
    February 28, 2023 7:41 PM PST

They arent really bad, but they need hitboxes and also players being able to go INSIDE of the builings, and adding trees and that kind of stuff....