This topic has been closed.
    • 480 posts
    March 12, 2023 6:31 PM PDT
    @crispy.

Oh, and I won't beef with a kid who doesn't know

2 1/4 + 1 1/8
    -----------------
    4 1/2

Also, about human rights, about the ICCPR, ICESCR, law of the sea, stages of all types of trials, the constitutions for multiple countries, especially different Caribbean countries, America and the UK, mediation, litigation, negotiations, types of negotiations, plus many more.

I could go on, but like I said. Y'all are unintellectual with no morals.

Have a great night ♡

@Kalamar, I'm so sorry for going back and forth with them and ruining your topic. :(
    This post was edited by Majesty at March 12, 2023 6:32 PM PDT
    • 954 posts
    March 12, 2023 6:31 PM PDT
    Zeltonn007com, Majesty is the one who started it, since she hates everyone in her path. So I apologize for this argument. I will no longer talk on this forum topic
    • 36 posts
    March 12, 2023 6:39 PM PDT

idc who started it, maybe you should take her advice. Let it go and stop responding to things that don't matter please! I dont even want ANY of u 2 destroying my forum topic with this jackassjery

oh yea majesty, do you know about CARICOM?

• 480 posts
    March 12, 2023 6:42 PM PDT
    @Zel, I understand your take on the situation. You seem like someone with morals, so I'll take your advice.

Yes, I know about CARICOM. I am Jamaican by birth, but I live in Miami.
    • 954 posts
    March 12, 2023 6:42 PM PDT
    Well here is the thing: I just wanted to respond to this topic and I wanted to give feedback. Then majesty started yelling at me, so I won’t take advice from someone who yells at everyone. But anyway. I will not reply to this forum anymore
    • 212 posts
    March 12, 2023 6:46 PM PDT

It is easy to give your opinion on ideas without relating them to a person, give your opinion about the idea alone not "someone's idea".

• 480 posts
    March 12, 2023 6:49 PM PDT
    @cenz, THANK YOU! another person with morals and understanding.

You don't have to respond to people and worse off respond with a negative line.. Especially if that person states over and over they don't want anyone talking to them that was negative or toxic to them before.

Move on, leave people alone. Jesus Christ!

This post was edited by Majesty at March 12, 2023 6:49 PM PDT
    • 36 posts
    March 12, 2023 7:38 PM PDT

Majesty said: @Zel, I understand your take on the situation. You seem like someone with morals, so I'll take your advice. Yes, I know about CARICOM. I am Jamaican by birth, but I live in Miami.

YOOO, im trini! wassuppp??!?!

• 954 posts
    March 12, 2023 7:58 PM PDT
    Well Cenz, I directly commented on Majesty’s post because it described the weapon stuff, and I had an idea that related to that. That’s all. I have understanding and I’m not sure why you hate being mentioned. But I will leave that comment up to you. Also don’t say Christ’s name in vain. That’s one of the commandments ;)
    • 954 posts
    March 12, 2023 8:02 PM PDT
    But never mind that. I will just shut up then. If that makes you so happy. Funny, it’s like a leftist saying to a Christian “shut up your existence is threatening mine!”. Funny… anyway I will shut up. Sorry for all of this crap Majesty and all the updates we have gave each other. I apologize and I will calm down only if you do. Handshake or gunshot…
    This post was edited by Spacetrooper at March 12, 2023 8:03 PM PDT
    • 480 posts
    March 12, 2023 8:04 PM PDT
    Ayo, Zel!! My fam!! Yk we Caribbeans represent!!!!! You got a discord @zel? Add me fam, Majesty#7921
    • 480 posts
    March 12, 2023 8:07 PM PDT
    @Zel, I just saw your trni flag pfp!! Add me, lemme send u some cas.h to buy you some guns!
    • 652 posts
    March 12, 2023 10:49 PM PDT

*insert popcorn gif*

• 36 posts
    March 13, 2023 3:14 AM PDT

Majesty said: @Zel, I just saw your trni flag pfp!! Add me, lemme send u some cas.h to buy you some guns!

wow... thanks, i really wanted carbine :D

• 480 posts
    March 13, 2023 3:36 AM PDT
    @Zel, I sent you $75,000. Buy all that you need and have fun little bro ♡
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    March 13, 2023 6:32 AM PDT

Kalamar said:

Game needs important updates & advertisement because player gap decreasing everyday. Honestly, I also got bored. My routine is checking game announcements if there any i'm happy otherwise i don't even bother to play Warmerise anymore because my reason is very clear, game has no balance people still abusing bugs/additionals and most important one is weapon damages are really bad especially auto type.

Consider buffing autos because litereally Warmerise based on Sniper category, using snipers in this game very easy.

Consider giving value to auto weapons, adding different weapon mechanics (burst fire etc) would be awesome.

Consider giving value to clans because having, managing clan in Warmerise  beyond the nonsense. We managed KAA~40 clan with our own efforts, we made our own special softwares for registery (member join/leaves kick, blacklist cases) because there is no official support from Warmerise. As you know site does not provide audit-logs or permission setups. 

@Max

In Nplay game they gave a lot value to clans in that game making clan wasn't easy they had strict rules & criterias i guess you already know this one  because you were moderator there. 

Making clan wars was really fun there, there were special servers just for clans and the clan that does the most kills in those special servers became the owner of that server. Others clans has to do more kills than current owner of that server to capture leadership. It would be awesome if you can implement something like this for your future updates. 

I still don't understand why you did not nerf knives and M67s yet. As for person view abusing third person view still too easy. 

I'm using shield but i can't predict or respond to the player's actions because their movements are not sync on my screen. They jumping and shooting, they look like they in front of me from my view of perspective but i am still getting killed by them. 

Game needs new things please consider things i wrote above here. I should not use sniper category to counter another sniper/plasma user. If you use auto its difficult to counter sniper user no matter you are in close or long range they always have advantage since using sniper category very easy in Warmerise. 

Other important problem here is Paypal. You have to realize that a lot people can not access paypal in their country besides of that i can not access paypal even if i try to use VPN therefore i can not make any purchase. There are a lot alternative payment services and they are secure just like paypal. You need to add alternative services. I can recommend some payment services that i used in my business life if you want.

I agree with the auto and additionals spam, most people abuse lag switches too. Yes shield has the issue where if they throw m67, you cannot react fast enough, it's impossible and Knives are ridiculous, but also in my case I pull up shield but take full damage from Plasma Grenades. Auto is hard to counter with sniper especially if one has low FPS and aren't as good as you, Kalamar. But you still have a great advantage using it, same goes for auto but yeah, it sort of balances out in some way for a weaker playerbase, the thing being you're so good that you're able to use it to the fullest, where most cannot use snipers to their fullest.

• 212 posts
    March 13, 2023 11:35 AM PDT

The 'lagswitch' is built into the game tho and theres no way to 'disable' it either you play just like that or only use sniper, so beyond them exploiting the error you are forced to do it anyway.

Btw this error happens to me when I use autos in my region (USA West) and nearby regions (USA East, etc.), while in regions like Europe, Japan, etc. my ping is not affected when shooting with autos.

• 36 posts
    March 13, 2023 11:44 AM PDT

Majesty said: @Zel, I sent you $75,000. Buy all that you need and have fun little bro ♡

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

• 56 posts
    March 20, 2023 7:41 PM PDT

zzz....( wakes up )

Veteran: that was a great show!

im probably gonna come back someday later!