Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

• 115 posts
    April 4, 2023 5:47 AM PDT

Weapons blocking sight, and we can t even go through them (same with dead bodies)

• 1147 posts
    April 4, 2023 7:57 AM PDT

POV: when you enter kiur's house

• 460 posts
    April 4, 2023 11:13 AM PDT

• 954 posts
    April 4, 2023 9:01 PM PDT
    This has happened to me many times lol. Especially with the sniper. It would block me and I would be caught and killed lol. But actually you can move bodies (and I think weapons) with using shield in TPS.
    • 96 posts
    April 6, 2023 3:32 PM PDT
    BREATH AIR, ONE THING FOR FIX IT : LEAVE DA FEKING GEIM ((:
    • 998 posts
    April 6, 2023 4:18 PM PDT
    I'm not sure removing collision with the player bodies and/or weapons would be a good idea, I remember in Ball mode having removed collision between vehicles and it made things not as interactive and plain. Physics is there for a reason, to add another dimension to the gameplay and to make things more interactive. That particular case can be solved easily by picking the RPG and then picking your weapon again.
    • 954 posts
    April 6, 2023 5:00 PM PDT
    Actually this has happened before to me, and it’s actually hard to pick it up. Or use shield (I think it works)
    • 115 posts
    April 7, 2023 2:43 AM PDT

Max said: I'm not sure removing collision with the player bodies and/or weapons would be a good idea, I remember in Ball mode having removed collision between vehicles and it made things not as interactive and plain. Physics is there for a reason, to add another dimension to the gameplay and to make things more interactive. That particular case can be solved easily by picking the RPG and then picking your weapon again.
    i couldn t pick it up

• 285 posts
    April 7, 2023 7:41 AM PDT
    Triatina said:

Max said: I'm not sure removing collision with the player bodies and/or weapons would be a good idea, I remember in Ball mode having removed collision between vehicles and it made things not as interactive and plain. Physics is there for a reason, to add another dimension to the gameplay and to make things more interactive. That particular case can be solved easily by picking the RPG and then picking your weapon again.
    i couldn t pick it up

I can agree on that: sometimes you can't pick it up because the f feature is on a weird small spot so you search around on the weapon and the option flashes up only for a small second. Or it's not showing at all bc it's an angle you can't reach.
    • 954 posts
    April 7, 2023 4:45 PM PDT
    Yeah that needs to be fixed. also, can you fix the delay? When I was doing a 1v1 with my friend, my friend shot a RPG and it completely missed on my screen but on his it hit the wall right next to him.
    • 71 posts
    April 16, 2023 2:19 PM PDT

Or Press M to use the broom :p