Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

the rpg and g36 and rail and plasma need to be nerfed

• 15 posts
    April 12, 2023 4:00 PM PDT

if i use the carbine the g36 is wins everytime if the plasma is a 1shot everytime the rail rifle is more powerful than the default sniper rifle the rpg spamming is extremely annyoing and doesn't belong in the game because nobody uses it on jeeps why have in the game after i post this every sniper nerd that defends the nano shield will try to comment back and act smart and say i have a skill issue which i don't  also this game needs  wifi bars on the side of the scoreboard to show whos host and also it needs vote to kick to come back because the game has a different set of pings and if its above 300 and other players have 200 or 100 ping the game lags extremely bad which makes the game unplayable and please bring back snow war idk why you removed that map because area 1 doors and modern city are farming maps  the island 22 map which should be removed has a god awful glitch that non members and members use that has a jeep glitch with a tunnel  that lets u see threw a whole hill which a non member has a disadvantage to win a gunfight why not just get the creator of that specific map and tell them to either reupload the 2016 verison of that map or make a remake of that map so more people will enjoy the game i mentioned the snow war like maps because the weapons in this game take way to look to get and the ump and stg and usp are so weak why not scrape the ideas of those weapons and put new ones in the game for the new update

-FatCatTheGamer

• 954 posts
    April 12, 2023 4:37 PM PDT
    Well… look at it as logical damage for the plasma gun. It has very low fire rate, but high damage. 2 shot. But here is the thing: if you use plasma gun against auto you will lose, due to the fire rate. And I agree with the free weapons. They do need to be somehow buffed and a new design to it. And the snow war map and the island 2016 are farming maps too.
    • 285 posts
    April 12, 2023 11:24 PM PDT
    Well I personally say: if a weapon is more expensive it should also have an advantage against the cheaper weapon... if im not mistaken g36 costs more than carbine. But carbine is still able to win a fight against g36. Also the rail is the most expensive weapon in the game only makes sense to be a strong weapon. Wich I do not completely agree on... I prefer plasma over rail...

Plasma isn't a 1 shot. 65 body and 1 shot on head but all snipers are 1 shot on head. Faster shooting ofc but l11 can still Challange an plasma.

I personally have tried ump40 against carbine, g36 and vector and I was able to beat all bought weapons. Haven't done that against current g36 tho.

I have seen people with starterweapons beat living hell out of people who are using bought strong weapons.

I simply do not agree on giving stronger weapons as starter weapons. They are already powerful and used with training able to beat all other weapons.

I say buying weapons to get an advantage is the games idea of shop. If its just for cosmetic the whole having a shop idea gets useless.

What I can agree on is rpg being anyoing on sertain maps. Especially close combat where you can't really avoid it...

I honestly never really liked costume maps. There are just a view number of them I actually like to play. So I won't go into that conversation. Glitches should be fixed tho.