Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Shield abuse and additionals spam.

• 954 posts
    April 16, 2023 10:06 AM PDT
    Good lol. I have no idea how to make a game so you can use that statement XD
    • 21 posts
    April 16, 2023 11:51 AM PDT

WTF guys talking about shield when the delay's not even fixed :|

• 1147 posts
    April 16, 2023 12:55 PM PDT

Ikuto said:

WTF guys talking about shield when the delay's not even fixed :|

WTFFFF!

• 954 posts
    April 16, 2023 12:57 PM PDT
    Make a topic on the delay then
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    April 16, 2023 3:34 PM PDT

There has been 46698768769878 already but it always gets ignored.

• 954 posts
    April 16, 2023 7:09 PM PDT

what really needs to be fixed is the heal spam, where you spam the heal at the armory when you get shot. for context, you are in battle right? well I shoot someone, I get killed by someone else (which the person I was firing at is now on lets say 7 HP) and this guy goes and heals. I (or someone else) tries to kill him again, and it does the same thing. he goes and heals. its annoying how you can spam the heal button without cooldown. also jets are annoying too, with the bad physics of them.

• 285 posts
    April 16, 2023 11:06 PM PDT
    Spacetrooper said:
    Bruh, you are glad mines in this game don’t blow off your legs like real mines. I can deal with shield spammers and you guys can clearly not. No offense. But here is the thing, the problem is that everyone is sitting in a corner. Just drag him (or her) out of the corner and shoot or knife/melee. What I mean is use a grenade (or if you don’t have a grenade just run up to them and knife them in the head. If that doesn’t work just teabag them until they get annoyed and pull a knife out, then stab them). If they are in mid battle (not in a corner) you always get jumped over and shot or stabbed. If you could at least bump them back by hitting them with the shield. Since now it’s gonna be too weak due to stamina drain. There has to be some buff to it too, like deflecting bullets, and/or repelling melee hits (does 50% less damage than the weapon itself. Like for knife, it could do 25 damage since 50 damage is too strong for a repel)

Spacetrooper irl in this elimination mode situation: *trys to run up to the person, triggering multiple mines, is almost dead at this point, shild gets put down. Spacetrooper gets laysert by bullets, drops dead, gta overlay, mission faild - wasted*

But your most welcome to prove me otherwise. Weekend private elimination mode. I use camp tactics you can do you. Its not my usual style so you will still do better than against irl campers. But it's enough to see if your tactic works

This post was edited by Lion7 at April 16, 2023 11:19 PM PDT
    • 954 posts
    April 17, 2023 7:25 AM PDT
    Alright I will try. But you are a very skilled player (which doesn’t really matter with the shield. Or it does…), but I never decline a polite and professional offer.
    • 415 posts
    April 20, 2023 9:47 PM PDT