Forums » General

Giveaway (with a bonus!)

• 2 posts
    May 10, 2023 1:11 PM PDT

heilo!

something i remember is when players were able to change their usernames and not be player something, so you could make player friends before! lol

• 1 posts
    May 10, 2023 1:14 PM PDT

hi people

when Max gave away weapons for free for christmas! for 30 days! :D that was fun

• 36 posts
    May 10, 2023 1:24 PM PDT

Hi

• 6 posts
    May 10, 2023 2:44 PM PDT

I added back

This post was edited by Shunji at May 10, 2023 2:44 PM PDT
    • 375 posts
    May 10, 2023 2:58 PM PDT

StarWarsCrazy said:

Faerie said:

I dont want any money, but I'd love to share a memory.

I think the wwc 2018 was my fondest memory, cause it lead to me making great friendships and I had a lot of fun during that time. I'm glad the normal commentators bailed on star that one time, if not she wouldnt have asked me to join and wouldnt have met many peopl :)

<3

For me, it's gotta be the first time DB recorded us playing hide and seek on The Road. The whole thing was hilarious- but I will never forget the way that you (Faerie) found me by spotting my player model's ankles. It was so ridiculous that it still makes me laugh thinking about it. And that was the first time we actually met outside of the forums. Little did I know that the two of us would carry that whole tournament and knit our friendship group even tighter than before. We've all come such a long way since then!

You just unlocked a memory I didn't know I had. That was such a fun day all of us playing together, seeing your player model's ankles was so funny as well. I miss those days 

• 375 posts
    May 10, 2023 3:01 PM PDT

Kazuya said:
    Faerie said:

I think the wwc 2018 was my fondest memory, cause it lead to me making great friendships and I had a lot of fun during that time. I'm glad the normal commentators bailed on star that one time, if not she wouldnt have asked me to join and wouldnt have met many peopl :)

I don’t want cash, but you saying 2018 instantly reminded me of that time in Sky where I wouldn’t stop making fun out of you for whatever reason (Probably because your name was LittleFireFly) Anyways, we somehow became friends because we found out we both lived in the same country? It was the weirdest way I had got to know someone

It was pretty funny tbh, we both were like "wait a minute we live in the same country" and it made us familiar with each other and start a friendship

• 84 posts
    May 10, 2023 3:02 PM PDT

Faerie said:

Kazuya said:
    Faerie said:

I don’t want cash, but you saying 2018 instantly reminded me of that time in Sky where I wouldn’t stop making fun out of you for whatever reason (Probably because your name was LittleFireFly) Anyways, we somehow became friends because we found out we both lived in the same country? It was the weirdest way I had got to know someone

It was pretty funny tbh, we both were like "wait a minute we live in the same country" and it made us familiar with each other and start a friendship

ur still short. 

• 102 posts
    May 10, 2023 3:10 PM PDT
    Kazuya said:

Faerie said:

Kazuya said:
    Faerie said:

ur still short. 

You just made me remember those times when you used to be "TheHungerGamesFan" when u said that about Faerie's old nick, it was pretty funny ngl.
    • 375 posts
    May 10, 2023 3:19 PM PDT

Kazuya said:

Faerie said:

Kazuya said:
    Faerie said:

ur still short. 

ye that makes me hot uff

• 2099 posts
    May 10, 2023 3:28 PM PDT
    The best times were when I stole names and clans
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    May 10, 2023 3:49 PM PDT

Castiel said: The best times were when I stole names and clans

W

• 1 posts
    May 10, 2023 7:28 PM PDT

giveaway

when missed players were still here. And when one time i was playing a 1v1 with someone using a guest account and when i killed him he was in front of me so when i killed him he died and i stepped on him then his body when flying in the sky and came crashing down again lol

• 507 posts
    May 10, 2023 11:28 PM PDT

I'm basically caught up on rewards for now, with some exceptions, listed below. I also finally got some time to sit down and reply to some of the memories you guys have <3

UNREWARDED USERS:

GhostOfDeath
    xLEGENDx
    Achiles
    mike0622

LightningStorm said:
    Some great memories I have had with some members of MURDER INC and Featured Five members

You've been a pleasure as well :)

iWeb said:
    Hi and I really hated undertaker's brother in wwe ngl. Heh

I've never been big into WWE, so I'm not sure I understand, sorry!

mattyspectrum said:
    The 2017 warmerise tournment was honestly my best memory that I can remember

That was a great one, it was really hard not to root for team 4 (I got accused of buas more than once haha)

Castiel said:
    I remember playing with you, Dawg, and Sal back in the day.

It's really hard to describe how much I miss those guys. I don't have enough old man humor in my life XD

GhostOfDeathsaid:
     I thought the game was running poorly, it looked very laggy, but when I recorded it, it appeared normal ... Finally, I restarted my PC, and it worked. XD

Oldest trick in the book! Turn it off and on again :)

Faerie said:
    I think the wwc 2018 was my fondest memory,

You guys carried that event, it was excellent!

Spacetrooper said:
    I also remember completely getting trampled by the entire blue team with knifes in the snow war map.

Not my favorite map, but it was definitely a special kind of chaos!

Cenz said:
    I joined in 2020 a bit late for good memories, all I know is hatred, best I can do is forget. sadge

Get out there and make some memories, then!

StarWarsCrazy said:
    For me, it's gotta be the first time DB recorded us playing hide and seek on The Road.

How can you mention the video and not link it! https://youtu.be/ErpvAxi4IbA

EpicTr0ll said:
    my bestest memory when modospectrum said its moddin time and modded me out of discord D=

What a jerk!

THEVETERAN said:
    And also when players where able to change theyre name and you could be friends with them and know who they are..

I feel like I'm in the minority, the only people I ever saw using that feature were trying to impersonate someone else lol

Hellcat said:
    Hello some thing i remember is when i teamkilled some people in jeep when they where driving around and lost the 34 kill streak good times

I'm so glad that's not as big of an issue as it used to be...

Jaygravgun said:
    fun memories i have is when i played with the hummves with my brother in TheIsland2016. i miss those days :(

player610 said:
    when old players that are not here anymore were here before:(

Eve said:
    Some of the best memories I had was the early days, with all the OGs. Sky with Neap, Fae, Erl, Kaz, Anta, Flare members, kaa members, Vivek. And the list goes on, those were the really enjoyable days, and I still remember all the hide and seek moments as well. Sadly those days are over...

The important thing is that we can appreciate the memories <3

Lion7 said:
    If im honest im a account player since 2015 but have played since 2014. There are simply too many good memories

It's been almost 10 years, how crazy is that?? Feels like yesterday!

Rusher said:
    That was the day I remember I will never forgot the day and my friend xxxpro also

Sounds like a great friend!

xSavage said:
    But that time it wasn't about winning or losing at all.All u had to was have fun with your friends so we would make private servers and do random stuff.There was a time i was obsessed with this game and would play for hours until my back started hurting.

When you put it like that, sounds like we all might have back problems because of this game haha!

saquib123 said:
    when Max gave away weapons for free for christmas! for 30 days! :D that was fun

He does that each year! It's a fun game for me to try and guess the weapons in advance lol

Castiel said:
    The best times were when I stole names and clans

omg theft????

xValeriapoutax said:
    when i killed him he was in front of me so when i killed him he died and i stepped on him then his body when flying in the sky and came crashing down again lol

Gotta love the physics!

This post was edited by chronospectrum at May 10, 2023 11:32 PM PDT
    • 83 posts
    May 11, 2023 6:24 AM PDT

Bro chronospectrum you said its sounds like a good friend you right i miss those days so so much my first friend was xxxpro we also enjoy so much play games with fun,dancing,and we both also make so much jokes about our self .We both play like a team in game and never dispointed each other.I never let him down when people say him that you noub so i feel not good so i help him to play.We were cool friends.I never have a friend like him i mean what ever i say him he did everything and same to me.I will never forgot those days.

• May 11, 2023 6:39 AM PDT

Hi chronospectrum and rusher my best friend i have a day that i will never ever forgot i miss those days.The days i am talking about is that i wanted to get cash like others i make my account i did not know every thing i was just alone person and few time later i saw i update.I open and see the update and the update was a best friend and name is Rusher.I dont know him who is he and what he wants i make him friend.He play with me some time later i knew that he wanted to be my friend.Our friendship was so much strong and even now also.We play like teams.Which team i join he also wanted to join my team he always wait that when any team person will go he will join then.We never vs each other.We do so much fun.I also tell everyone that my best friend is Rusher.Rusher was my best friend ever.Thats my all sorty i will never forgot that days.I miss those days

• May 11, 2023 1:44 PM PDT

Ready =) tysm

This post was edited by Deleted Member at May 11, 2023 1:45 PM PDT
    • 105 posts
    May 11, 2023 2:41 PM PDT

What's up. One of the best memories I have is playing with a friend and seeing a car flying through the screen.

This post was edited by Iplayvideogames at May 11, 2023 2:42 PM PDT
    • 1 posts
    May 12, 2023 6:37 AM PDT

hi :)

• 507 posts
    May 12, 2023 7:20 AM PDT

I'm imposing a new rule: Obvious duplicate accounts aren't eligible. If you're going to lie to me, at least put some effort into it

• 2099 posts
    May 12, 2023 7:50 AM PDT
    **** move imo
    • 2 posts
    May 12, 2023 8:35 AM PDT

lol

• 507 posts
    May 12, 2023 8:09 PM PDT
    I've been pretty lenient about it... But some of these aren't even trying to convince me that they're real haha
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    May 13, 2023 4:48 AM PDT

chronospectrum said:

I'm imposing a new rule: Obvious duplicate accounts aren't eligible. If you're going to lie to me, at least put some effort into it

Ah, damnit Chrono! Now their English is going to progressively get worse and worse!

• 9 posts
    May 13, 2023 5:38 AM PDT

Hi i am osman321 my rememberable day was the day day that i maked my account when i saw my brother account in warmerise so i aslo maked my account.My first friend was shadow master.We did so much fun he always say me to send him cash i always send him cash and now I dont know where is he I always search about him but I cant find him.I think so that he lefted.I like him very much.We always do 1v1 with sniper.I am finding him but i dont know where is he now.We always do so much fun and post our scores.We plays like a good friends.That is the day i remembered i like him so much and nerver forgot my friend.He is my best friend ever.I just remember that day.I miss those days so much

• 507 posts
    May 13, 2023 7:02 AM PDT

Eve said:

chronospectrum said:

Ah, damnit Chrono! Now their English is going to progressively get worse and worse!

This is acceptable.