Forums » General

secretlab bug

• 954 posts
    June 25, 2023 4:32 PM PDT
    Won’t comply unless you give me a good speech on how to talk good. Plus you can’t uninstall this game. It’s a browser game
    • 78 posts
    June 25, 2023 5:05 PM PDT

every forum turns into dumbass arguments

• 954 posts
    June 25, 2023 5:06 PM PDT
    It does
    • 318 posts
    June 25, 2023 5:07 PM PDT
    Spacetrooper said:
    Won’t comply unless you give me a good speech on how to talk good. Plus you can’t uninstall this game. It’s a browser game

then un install browserer?? is you hev dumb? smhing my head so bedly rn
    • 78 posts
    June 25, 2023 5:10 PM PDT

EpicTr0ll said:
    Triatina said:

EpicTr0ll said: u sure i havent? maybe on ur otro smorf acunt?

ok epictrash a.k.a schared bird =))

yes i skered talk shet from my main so bed XD i meik smorfing acuont and cry for 1v1s vs rendoms because it buust my ego :***: almost makes me forger how fecking bed carer i hev and cant telk from main cuz pepol wont teik me seriously :crysobedly: help guys pls i mid pleyer without carer pls deliver my attention within 3 workdeys or else i go brutally beg for 1v1 egein..

Man you have alot of problems you need to figure out including your spelling bro learn how to spell

This post was edited by austindidnot at June 25, 2023 5:10 PM PDT
    • 318 posts
    June 25, 2023 5:15 PM PDT
    austindidnot said:

EpicTr0ll said:
    Triatina said:

EpicTr0ll said: u sure i havent? maybe on ur otro smorf acunt?

ok epictrash a.k.a schared bird =))

yes i skered talk shet from my main so bed XD i meik smorfing acuont and cry for 1v1s vs rendoms because it buust my ego :***: almost makes me forger how fecking bed carer i hev and cant telk from main cuz pepol wont teik me seriously :crysobedly: help guys pls i mid pleyer without carer pls deliver my attention within 3 workdeys or else i go brutally beg for 1v1 egein..

Man you have alot of problems you need to figure out including your spelling bro learn how to spell

learn to be attracted to the opposite gender meybe? oh wait you cent XDdDD fecking feggot poopy head!
    • 78 posts
    June 25, 2023 5:17 PM PDT

Haha still cant spell at least my feggot *** can spell right and not have a IQ of 10

• 78 posts
    June 25, 2023 5:18 PM PDT

"cent" bro noway you can't spell can't or mabye

This post was edited by austindidnot at June 25, 2023 5:21 PM PDT
    • 78 posts
    June 25, 2023 5:25 PM PDT

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but you abuse the privilege a whole lot more then regular people

• 318 posts
    June 25, 2023 5:44 PM PDT
    austindidnot said:

Haha still cant spell at least my feggot *** can spell right and not have a IQ of 10

u r a mentally ill piece of garbage how dare you talk to me about IQ xd? if you had any you couldve figured out already what am i doing since its a blatant troll but still somehow you were dumb enough to not notice it? maybe stop fantasizing about c ocks whole day maybe your brain actually would contribute something "Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but you abuse the privilege a whole lot more then regular people" so ironic especially that you use than/then wrong lets hope english is not your main language, maybe you csn ask your english teacher to suicide with you?
    • 78 posts
    June 25, 2023 5:48 PM PDT

EpicTr0ll said:
    austindidnot said:

u r a mentally ill piece of garbage how dare you talk to me about IQ xd? if you had any you couldve figured out already what am i doing since its a blatant troll but still somehow you were dumb enough to not notice it? maybe stop fantasizing about c ocks whole day maybe your brain actually would contribute something "Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but you abuse the privilege a whole lot more then regular people" so ironic especially that you use than/then wrong lets hope english is not your main language, maybe you csn ask your english teacher to suicide with you?

What english teacher i have had about 9 of them  how about asking your 2 english teachers that same quistion 

This post was edited by austindidnot at June 25, 2023 5:48 PM PDT
    • 78 posts
    June 25, 2023 5:50 PM PDT

Mentaly ill? Well im not the one going on a website and starting problems now am i :)

Get a life man

• 78 posts
    June 25, 2023 5:52 PM PDT

English isn't the only language I know to i have a brain thats capible to speak diffrent languages unlike you who cant even spell english words right

• 318 posts
    June 25, 2023 6:12 PM PDT
    austindidnot said:

EpicTr0ll said:
    austindidnot said:

What english teacher i have had about 9 of them  how about asking your 2 english teachers that same quistion 

and why you think you had that much? never thought about they rq because you are ******* hopeless? Mentaly ill? Well im not the one going to a *** bar and getting ****** in the *** now am i :) English isn't the only language I know to i have a brain thats capible to speak diffrent languages unlike you who cant even spell english words right you literally used then onstead of than you cant speak english you stupid **** XD so what other languages do you "speak" tell us? also hilarious how your tiny brain couldnt comprehend the spelling is a troll even after i told so, you truly have one of the brains of all time now go ahead and answer the question would be a shame if u had to dodge it :/
    • 78 posts
    June 25, 2023 6:23 PM PDT

Hehe seems like the 12 year old is mad not suprised with the major anger issues you seem to have obtained from your crack addict parents

• 318 posts
    June 25, 2023 6:32 PM PDT
    wow it actually dodged the question i wish i could say im suRprised:(
    yes at least i have parents yours abandoned you probably before you could have even come out to them Xd
    very good comebacks miss keep it up and dont forget to dodge questions
    • 78 posts
    June 25, 2023 6:49 PM PDT

Your quistions mean nothing to me nagh my parents good with it

• 954 posts
    June 25, 2023 8:41 PM PDT
    Both of you stop it. Let’s discuss the bug now please
    • 415 posts
    June 25, 2023 9:13 PM PDT
    Spacetrooper said:
    Both of you stop it. Let’s discuss the bug now please

Pls don't Interupt I am enjoying fight with butter popcorn
    • 78 posts
    June 25, 2023 9:19 PM PDT

Tr0l stfu nobody gives a **** about your dumbass 

• 415 posts
    June 25, 2023 9:48 PM PDT
    Cool
    • 318 posts
    June 26, 2023 2:53 AM PDT
    Akhtar said:
    Cool

u know what else is cool? having 0.7+ kd against unregs and armless children
    • 415 posts
    June 26, 2023 3:29 AM PDT
    EpicTr0ll said:
    Akhtar said:
    Cool

0.7+kdr and still good players are saying I am legend go create poll and see who wins go
    • 78 posts
    June 26, 2023 3:33 AM PDT

tr0ll you cant say **** you have 2 kills and 1 death

• 318 posts
    June 26, 2023 3:37 AM PDT
    Akhtar said:
    EpicTr0ll said:
    Akhtar said:
    Cool

0.7+kdr and still good players are saying I am legend go create poll and see who wins go

good players? name literally one good player you know XD goofy ahh 2023 players