Forums » Off-Topic

Female players

• 197 posts
    August 20, 2023 3:39 AM PDT

Ladies and gentlemen,

Today, I'd like to address a concerning issue that has been plaguing the gaming community, specifically in the popular game Warmerise. It's a topic that deserves our attention, and that is the worrying decrease of female players in this gaming community.

Gaming, in all its forms, should be a space where everyone feels welcome and included. It's a world where we can escape reality, form friendships, and create unforgettable memories. However, when we see a decline in the participation of female gamers, it's a signal that something is amiss.

The underrepresentation of female players in Warmerise and other gaming communities is not just a numbers game; it's a matter of diversity and inclusivity. Female gamers bring unique perspectives, strategies, and skills to the table that enrich the gaming experience for everyone. When we lose their presence, we lose a vital component of the gaming community's vibrancy.

We must ask ourselves why this decline is happening. Is it due to toxic behavior and harassment that some female players face? Is it because of a lack of representation in the game itself or in the community leadership? Whatever the reasons may be, it's essential that we address them head-on.

I must conclude this case saying my Warmerise e-dating pool has shrinked as years went by and this is quite worrying. I inquire Max to add Warmerise Female player models as soon as possible in order to make the game more female friendly.

Cheers!

• 96 posts
    August 20, 2023 4:16 AM PDT
    UwU
    • 1 posts
    August 25, 2023 9:00 AM PDT

Make it happen please i need a female in my life other than my mom

• 96 posts
    August 25, 2023 4:52 PM PDT
    Wtf Walidou
    • 33 posts
    September 5, 2023 8:35 AM PDT

Ladies and gentlemen

It's match day

• 954 posts
    September 18, 2023 4:31 PM PDT
    Bruh why are you even talking about this, and how do you know females are declining in this game? Do you look on each of the players and seeing if they’re female? That’s weird. This ain’t a problem at all. It doesn’t matter who plays it matters *if* anyone plays at all.
    • 954 posts
    September 18, 2023 4:33 PM PDT
    Female player models would suck. Think about all the weird stuff guests would do with this. It’s about the game more than which gender plays it. It doesn’t matter if females play this game or not
    This post was edited by Spacetrooper at September 18, 2023 4:41 PM PDT
    • 954 posts
    September 18, 2023 4:40 PM PDT
    Plus on top of that! E-dating is very dangerous due to… unmentionable behavior and conclusions. Nobody cares if females play this game. Sure, females can play this game, but they don’t have to. It’s not like we are forcing them out of this game is just that, due to science and how God made us, females tend to enjoy more peaceful games instead of shooters.
    • 308 posts
    September 18, 2023 4:44 PM PDT

sometimes i just chill and randomly think about how spacepoopers parents didnt beat him to death

• 954 posts
    September 18, 2023 9:46 PM PDT
    Well my parents never beat me, and they won’t, so yeah your right about that.
    • 285 posts
    September 18, 2023 10:59 PM PDT
    Spacetrooper said:
    Plus on top of that! E-dating is very dangerous due to… unmentionable behavior and conclusions. Nobody cares if females play this game. Sure, females can play this game, but they don’t have to. It’s not like we are forcing them out of this game is just that, due to science and how God made us, females tend to enjoy more peaceful games instead of shooters.

*good that he never discovered female streamers and what they usually play. His world would shatter*
    • 197 posts
    September 19, 2023 2:31 PM PDT

Spacetrooper said: Plus on top of that! E-dating is very dangerous due to… unmentionable behavior and conclusions. Nobody cares if females play this game. Sure, females can play this game, but they don’t have to. It’s not like we are forcing them out of this game is just that, due to science and how God made us, females tend to enjoy more peaceful games instead of shooters.

This is the most misogynist comment you could've made. My soulmate, Faerie, happens to be a female and she enjoys FPS games. 

Applying gender roles to FPS games too? Women can enjoy shooters as much as I enjoy playing Hello Kitty and Terraria.

• 308 posts
    September 19, 2023 3:04 PM PDT
    Erlaanz said:

Spacetrooper said: Plus on top of that! E-dating is very dangerous due to… unmentionable behavior and conclusions. Nobody cares if females play this game. Sure, females can play this game, but they don’t have to. It’s not like we are forcing them out of this game is just that, due to science and how God made us, females tend to enjoy more peaceful games instead of shooters.

This is the most misogynist comment you could've made. My soulmate, Faerie, happens to be a female and she enjoys FPS games. 

Applying gender roles to FPS games too? Women can enjoy shooters as much as I enjoy playing Hello Kitty and Terraria.

im not sexist but women should play Sage only
    • 954 posts
    September 19, 2023 8:29 PM PDT
    Women can play whatever they want. That’s my point. There isn’t any reason to make some big deal about how females are declining in this game.
    • 197 posts
    September 20, 2023 1:18 PM PDT

EpicTr0ll said:
    Erlaanz said:

Not gonna be active on Discord tonight. I'm meeting a girl (a real one) in half an hour (wouldn't expect a lot of you to understand anyway) so please don't DM me asking me where I am (im with the girl, ok) you'll most likely get aired because ill be with the girl (again I don't expect you to understand) shes actually really interested in me and its not a situation i can pass up for some meaningless Discord degenerates (because ill be meeting a girl, not that you really are going to understand) this is my life now. Meeting women and not wasting my precious time online, I have to move on from such simple things and branch out (you wouldnt understand)

• 954 posts
    September 20, 2023 3:36 PM PDT
    Cool I didn’t ask nor I don’t have your discord anyway
    • 308 posts
    September 20, 2023 4:29 PM PDT
    Erlaanz said:

EpicTr0ll said:
    Erlaanz said:

Not gonna be active on Discord tonight. I'm meeting a girl (a real one) in half an hour (wouldn't expect a lot of you to understand anyway) so please don't DM me asking me where I am (im with the girl, ok) you'll most likely get aired because ill be with the girl (again I don't expect you to understand) shes actually really interested in me and its not a situation i can pass up for some meaningless Discord degenerates (because ill be meeting a girl, not that you really are going to understand) this is my life now. Meeting women and not wasting my precious time online, I have to move on from such simple things and branch out (you wouldnt understand)

wtf bro got visited by his memma so cool -.-