Forums » Off-Topic

Grinding is such a huge pain in the ****.

• 6 posts
    August 25, 2023 2:17 PM PDT

Playing this game for like 2 months non stop. Grinding is just painful. Whenever you wanted a gun, they cost more than you wanna expect buying. This game is also P2W, and that's why this game has to be changed.

• 308 posts
    August 25, 2023 2:40 PM PDT

have you tried dying less and killing more?

• 18 posts
    August 26, 2023 4:24 PM PDT

this games dead brudda, delete your account and find better things to do

• 73 posts
    August 26, 2023 5:53 PM PDT

EpicTr0ll said:

have you tried play in the game and actually see how hard is it to grind? you cant be saying anything with your ONLY 2 kills with a ******* STG-12, take actions not js type and say some random bull **** online bruv

• 954 posts
    August 26, 2023 6:03 PM PDT
    Bro it’s not even P2W. It just takes time to get stuff. Grinding is pretty hard at the start but you have to accept the fact that the defaults are actually pretty good
    • 308 posts
    August 26, 2023 6:36 PM PDT
    NotProAtAll said:

EpicTr0ll said:

have you tried play in the game and actually see how hard is it to grind? you cant be saying anything with your ONLY 2 kills with a ******* STG-12, take actions not js type and say some random bull **** online bruv

have you tried using a mouse? maybe it will improve your kdr. maybe a monitor?
    This post was edited by EpicTr0ll at August 26, 2023 7:10 PM PDT
    • 73 posts
    August 27, 2023 10:15 AM PDT

EpicTr0ll said:
    NotProAtAll said:

EpicTr0ll said:

dude you literally cant say sht with your 2 kills, is not like you got 2 trillion kills and 0 death 

• 308 posts
    August 27, 2023 10:24 AM PDT

NotProAtAll said:

EpicTr0ll said:
    NotProAtAll said:

EpicTr0ll said:

dude you literally cant say sht with your 2 kills, is not like you got 2 trillion kills and 0 death 

yes and it took me 1 min to get 4x of your kdr XDDD

2 month old acc 0.5 kdr you are a ******* nobody why u even talk? 

little kid barking to players who played the game already before he was even born :shetep:

you dont have career never forgetino

• 308 posts
    August 27, 2023 10:25 AM PDT

imagine playing this game 2023 vs bots and ur kdr 0.57 XDDDDD so feking emberessing 

This post was edited by EpicTr0ll at August 27, 2023 10:25 AM PDT
    • 1147 posts
    August 27, 2023 10:52 AM PDT

EpicTr0ll said:

NotProAtAll said:

EpicTr0ll said:
    NotProAtAll said:

EpicTr0ll said:

yes and it took me 1 min to get 4x of your kdr XDDD

2 month old acc 0.5 kdr you are a ******* nobody why u even talk? 

little kid barking to players who played the game already before he was even born :shetep:

you dont have career never forgetino

LLL someone that play like a frozen potato talks

oh wait you struggle to get more than 2 kills (aka your parents), maybe kill yo sista? 3  kills then 3 KDR :d

me simply will get 100k -0 when i go in a server with your whole village playing :wink:

• 1147 posts
    August 27, 2023 10:54 AM PDT

ur trolling skills are as weak as a limp noodle.

• 308 posts
    August 27, 2023 11:24 AM PDT

no my game play so good? wait let me make a montage of my dogshet clips where it takes half mag to kill blind enemy from behind XDD becasue i am so good at the game gg

• 308 posts
    August 27, 2023 11:26 AM PDT

also i pley this game 24/7 for 4 years so im able to do average vs unregs (maybe above average if i abuse **** like lagswitch)..

my team enter noname tournament vs boats but my team still cant get 1st prize why? in my prime i beated Akhtar 10 9 i thinked i was good enough?

• 1147 posts
    August 27, 2023 11:27 AM PDT

EpicTr0ll said:

no my game play so good? wait let me make a montage of my dogshet clips where it takes half mag to kill blind enemy from behind XDD becasue i am so good at the game gg

and you take whole mag to kill an afk player from behind GGWP pro mister NO U

• 1147 posts
    August 27, 2023 11:28 AM PDT

you ever participated in any tournements? maybe enter uan tournement and lets see you perform, atleast we is almost got 1st prize but if you play you look x5 worse than akhtar on his worst days jaja go play warm with a frying pan now :c

• 1147 posts
    August 27, 2023 11:30 AM PDT

EpicTr0ll said:

also i pley this game 24/7 for 4 years so im able to do average vs unregs (maybe above average if i abuse **** like lagswitch)..

my team enter noname tournament vs boats but my team still cant get 1st prize why? in my prime i beated Akhtar 10 9 i thinked i was good enough?

yes i play 24 7 xdd comon jokes coming from hardcore csgo fella who isnt even in the average rank + got vac banned for chiting bicos no actual skill but go rely on wh and aimbot :D

• 308 posts
    August 27, 2023 11:32 AM PDT

Aetoyn said:

you ever participated in any tournements? maybe enter uan tournement and lets see you perform, atleast we is almost got 1st prize but if you play you look x5 worse than akhtar on his worst days jaja go play warm with a frying pan now :c

yes maybe u would know more if u didnt start play years after the game ded alredi XDDD faking neger start play late and thinks he is good killing unregs and 500 ping afrikens XDDD u ever beat any relevant player 1v1? won clanwar against any competitive clans? u r just another nobody in the game literally any old player would shet on u even with ur spinbot XD go beg for veteran rol on diskord maybe it will make u feel relevant?

• 308 posts
    August 27, 2023 11:34 AM PDT

Aetoyn said:

EpicTr0ll said:

omg idiooot he heved spawn protection.. something ur ded should hev used XDD now ur ded went go buy milk? what takes so long he tries to get it straight from a cow? -.-

• 1147 posts
    August 27, 2023 11:34 AM PDT

EpicTr0ll said:

Aetoyn said:

yes maybe u would know more if u didnt start play years after the game ded alredi XDDD faking neger start play late and thinks he is good killing unregs and 500 ping afrikens XDDD u ever beat any relevant player 1v1? won clanwar against any competitive clans? u r just another nobody in the game literally any old player would shet on u even with ur spinbot XD go beg for veteran rol on diskord maybe it will make u feel relevant?

real bro.

maybe i won people like xeyal in a duel, and many sky players and all know?

maybe i beat jdi 4 times in cw? (activ clano btw)

i  can kill someone with twice of ur iq and skill xddddd now lets talk about you

tell me ur best 1v1 and cws and tournaments? ah none just like the emptiness of your brain and career :P now go unbox in csgo after vac unban week later -.-

• 1147 posts
    August 27, 2023 11:36 AM PDT

EpicTr0ll said:

Aetoyn said:

EpicTr0ll said:

omg idiooot he heved spawn protection.. something ur ded should hev used XDD now ur ded went go buy milk? what takes so long he tries to get it straight from a cow? -.-

and u'll need family protection when i come there in ur village and slap ur 4'11 35 kg frame on floor make you look like an unconscious squirrel, ah wait you don't even have a family after the 9/11 XDDDDDDD go cope by roasting warmerise people 

• 308 posts
    August 27, 2023 11:37 AM PDT

Aetoyn said:

EpicTr0ll said:

Aetoyn said:

real bro.

i  can kill someone with twice of ur iq and skill xddddd now lets talk about you

tell me ur best 1v1 and cws and tournaments? ah none just like the emptiness of your brain and career :P now go unbox in csgo after vac unban week later -.-

"many sky players" who? its 2023 everybody and their mom has pass for Sky stop acting like its a competitive server XD

yes JDI very good skilled competitive clan XDDD it seems like 2023 bar is really low 

• 1147 posts
    August 27, 2023 11:39 AM PDT

EpicTr0ll said:

Aetoyn said:

EpicTr0ll said:

Aetoyn said:

real bro.

"many sky players" who? its 2023 everybody and their mom has pass for Sky stop acting like its a competitive server XD

yes JDI very good skilled competitive clan XDDD it seems like 2023 bar is really low 

im speaking about all years not just 2023 where jews like u step into this game LOL

okei what cw you been on? Punjabi (your tag) vs Rice Farmerz? and you lose 8-10? get better men -.-

• 308 posts
    August 27, 2023 11:40 AM PDT

u know bro is losing badly when he needs to type random height and weight for a comeback:( or incorrectly assuming strangers nationality XDDD

or saying they hev csgo vacation when u dont even know his steam:(

shame on u gg louser

• 1147 posts
    August 27, 2023 11:41 AM PDT

EpicTr0ll said:

u know bro is losing badly when he needs to type random height and weight for a comeback:( or incorrectly assuming strangers nationality XDDD

shame on u gg louser

Sorry that was a close guess, maybe 4'10  and 34.9 now. accurate?

• 308 posts
    August 27, 2023 11:43 AM PDT

Aetoyn said:

EpicTr0ll said:

shame on u gg louser

Sorry that was a close guess, maybe 4'10  and 34.9 now. accurate?

yes your math.random offend me so bedly ngl. i think u wined