Forums » Off-Topic

Gardener the biggest bot farmer

• Ill
    • 31 posts
    October 3, 2023 12:23 AM PDT

I swear this guy only plays with below average npcs and when a fairly decent player joins he rqs XD xaxaxaxa

• 71 posts
    October 15, 2023 2:02 PM PDT

Playing against weak side and using G36 (attacking spawn point) is ok in his point of view.

This post was edited by Pakistan786 at October 27, 2023 3:20 AM PDT
    • 7 posts
    October 16, 2023 12:17 PM PDT

le gusta el xp a ese man, eso si siempre automatico, nunca le veras con sniper

• 1147 posts
    October 16, 2023 1:24 PM PDT

• October 17, 2023 12:22 AM PDT

• 144 posts
    October 20, 2023 4:54 AM PDT

RSKcesar69 said:

g36 isn't a subsitute for real sniping

• 6 posts
    October 26, 2023 7:49 PM PDT

heh, beg to differ. I have never seen a game when the progression didn't go-- auto (can't aim for sh) -> sniper (owo I'm sooo cool I headshot one man and then die kahaha) -> auto (I headshot you like 20 times before you even reload get fed LUL). Or they're using a sniper like a shotgun lol. either way point being something like g36 totally is a substitute lol. right? I would think so with that kind of evidence. all the good guys can aim well regardless of the weapon, making the lack of a need to reload/speed an actually good comprimise lol. I guess you could just be constantly kiting tho who am i kidding I don't know sh.