Forums » Off-Topic

How's Your Gaming Setup?

    • 73 posts
    January 23, 2017 3:40 PM PST

    Just thought I'd make a thread where we can all share our personal gaming setups when playing Warmerise, and also any other games if you wish. You can include your location when playing, the device you're using, what you do while playing, and just whatever else you want that relates to a gaming setup.

    Mine: I just lay in bed with my ASUS Transformer Book T100CHI (Detachable tablet/laptop 2-in-1 hybrid; so many names for this type of laptop lmao). It's the first laptop I've ever purchases, and I bought it with my own money, so don't judge me... Anyways I don't even have a mouse for it, so I use the trackpad to play. I think I'm doing pretty good for a player without a mouse, I'd expect to have 0 kills lol. What else... uhhh I always have my phone with me, I mean don't wanna have to explain to my girlfriend that I missed her texts because I was gaming. I usually have Discord open. That's about it, what a boring setup :)

    Yeah, yeah, whatever. How's yours?

    • 140 posts
    January 23, 2017 3:53 PM PST

    I can relate to that Girlfriend part, lmfao. Always so suspicious.          

    • 272 posts
    January 23, 2017 4:01 PM PST

    xKietsu said:

    I can relate to that Girlfriend part, lmfao. Always so suspicious.          

    RIGHTTT????

    My gf thinks I talk to other girls on discord. Told her that discord has 98% men and barely any girls. She doesn't believe me.

    My setup is way too boring. Got speakers connected to my laptop, laptop is connected to my phone so I can access it from wherever I want. Got an old wired mouse to play with and usually have VS opened in the bg with unity and discord + bots lol


    This post was edited by Zero at January 23, 2017 4:03 PM PST
    • 73 posts
    January 23, 2017 4:09 PM PST

    Zero said:

    usually have VS opened in the bg with unity and discord + bots lol

    Haha, yeah I knew you'd have development stuff open too. I don't have stuff for development open while playing, but when I am developing it's the only thing I have open + Discord to talk with the team.

    • 272 posts
    January 23, 2017 4:13 PM PST

    I definitely to buy a new computer. Right now I'm using 2 laptops 0__o

    • 140 posts
    January 23, 2017 6:38 PM PST

      -Mine  Lol I have a shitty laptop atm. Well I'm saving up for this new gaming laptop Asus G551JM  ( For other games Blacklight,Dirty Bomb,Rainbow Siege), heard pretty good reviews about it.

     My PS3. New headphones (Beats by Dr.Dre Solo2 Luxe Edition On Ear Headphones -red). Trashy logitech mouse ( not wired ), in my room, last of all my phone. (Apple iPhone 6s)

    -Discord Open

    -Warmerise

    -Steam

    -Youtube xD? 

     


    This post was edited by xKuzuri at February 21, 2017 2:54 PM PST
    • 146 posts
    January 24, 2017 6:27 AM PST
    My setup is quite.. typical. A desk with a PC, monitor etc. Usual stuff.

    I usually have Firefox with Warmerise and Discord open, or either Steam or Battle.net.

    My specs since I don't know what else to add:
    Monitor is something from acer idk lol

    My mouse is from Vakoss (actually quite reliable, it's wireless too)

    I seem to own a "Genius" brand keyboard lol

    My headphones are the Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Alpha

    GPU: GTX 1050
    CPU: [getting a new one this week] Athlon X4 (don't remember the full name and I cannot access my pc atm)
    4 gb ram (upgrading after getting better cpu asap)

    Uh, I guess that I use Nvidia Shadowplay to record stuff..
    • 178 posts
    January 24, 2017 6:52 AM PST

    Brian said:

    Just thought I'd make a thread where we can all share our personal gaming setups when playing Warmerise, and also any other games if you wish. You can include your location when playing, the device you're using, what you do while playing, and just whatever else you want that relates to a gaming setup.

    Mine: I just lay in bed with my ASUS Transformer Book T100CHI (Detachable tablet/laptop 2-in-1 hybrid; so many names for this type of laptop lmao). It's the first laptop I've ever purchases, and I bought it with my own money, so don't judge me... Anyways I don't even have a mouse for it, so I use the trackpad to play. I think I'm doing pretty good for a player without a mouse, I'd expect to have 0 kills lol. What else... uhhh I always have my phone with me, I mean don't wanna have to explain to my girlfriend that I missed her texts because I was gaming. I usually have Discord open. That's about it, what a boring setup :)

    Yeah, yeah, whatever. How's yours?

    • 1 posts
    January 24, 2017 8:17 AM PST
    Farzblack said:

    Brian said:

    Just thought I'd make a thread where we can all share our personal gaming setups when playing Warmerise, and also any other games if you wish. You can include your location when playing, the device you're using, what you do while playing, and just whatever else you want that relates to a gaming setup.

    Mine: I just lay in bed with my ASUS Transformer Book T100CHI (Detachable tablet/laptop 2-in-1 hybrid; so many names for this type of laptop lmao). It's the first laptop I've ever purchases, and I bought it with my own money, so don't judge me... Anyways I don't even have a mouse for it, so I use the trackpad to play. I think I'm doing pretty good for a player without a mouse, I'd expect to have 0 kills lol. What else... uhhh I always have my phone with me, I mean don't wanna have to explain to my girlfriend that I missed her texts because I was gaming. I usually have Discord open. That's about it, what a boring setup :)

    Yeah, yeah, whatever. How's yours?

    Hey?! That's not nice of you for stealing MMMM's gaming setup. >;(
  • January 24, 2017 8:27 AM PST
    You fools. Who took photo from my basement enclosure?
    • 178 posts
    January 24, 2017 8:32 AM PST
    I am so sorry mr MMMM for my rudeness, taking your basement photo without your authorization. I promise I will not do it again in the future (Actually I do it almost everytime) :')
    • 21 posts
    January 24, 2017 8:38 AM PST

    I have an HP Envy 17" laptop, i7 6500 @ 2.5Ghz, NVIDA 940M, 16GB RAM, wireless keyboard/mouse combo, an external Acer 23" monitor, and an external Dell 27" monitor (finally bought the monitors after getting a job). I usually have Warmerise on my laptop, discord on the right, and google or the forum or something else on the left. Having 3 screens is really great for doing homework and stuff too. I just have a cheap pair of headphones from RadioShack lol

     


    This post was edited by Profezzional at January 24, 2017 8:40 AM PST
  • January 24, 2017 8:57 AM PST

    Farzblack said: I am so sorry mr MMMM for my rudeness, taking your basement photo without your authorization. I promise I will not do it again in the future (Actually I do it almost everytime) :')

    <3 thanks gayboy


    This post was edited by MMMMsGamingSetup at January 24, 2017 8:57 AM PST
    • 144 posts
    January 24, 2017 9:02 AM PST

    I have a Dell Insprion 15 5000 Series:

    • 55 posts
    January 24, 2017 11:18 AM PST
    Profezzional said:

    I have an HP Envy 17" laptop, i7 6500 @ 2.5Ghz, NVIDA 940M, 16GB RAM, wireless keyboard/mouse combo, an external Acer 23" monitor, and an external Dell 27" monitor (finally bought the monitors after getting a job). I usually have Warmerise on my laptop, discord on the right, and google or the forum or something else on the left. Having 3 screens is really great for doing homework and stuff too. I just have a cheap pair of headphones from RadioShack lol

     

    This is actually a really nice and detailed setup.
    • 21 posts
    January 24, 2017 11:47 AM PST

    MikeMiz13 said: 

    This is actually a really nice and detailed setup.

    Thanks lol. I think I'm gonna get a short stand or something to raise my laptop up so all 3 screens are in line with each other.


    This post was edited by Profezzional at January 24, 2017 11:49 AM PST
    • 73 posts
    January 24, 2017 12:51 PM PST

    @Matt @Prof

    Brilliant specs :o

    • 140 posts
    January 24, 2017 2:06 PM PST

    Just got the Asus G551JM. Expensive (800-900 US$). Looks good in first glance. (Specs) 

    ASUS 15.6" G551JM-DH71-CA Intel Core i7 4710HQ (2.50 GHz) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M 8 GB Memory 750 GB HDD Windows 8.1 64-Bit Gaming Laptop

    Need a new mouse to complete my setup .-.


    This post was edited by xKuzuri at January 24, 2017 2:12 PM PST
    • 3 posts
    January 24, 2017 2:29 PM PST

    @Profezzional @Kietsu @youguys also have great setups mine 2 boring.

    • 73 posts
    January 24, 2017 2:34 PM PST

    @Kietsu Gaming laptop?? :o And #AsusSquad

    • 3 posts
    January 24, 2017 2:46 PM PST

     ba


    This post was edited by xSkill69 at January 24, 2017 2:46 PM PST
    • 64 posts
    January 24, 2017 3:41 PM PST

    I don't think I've ever posted an image of my desk layout before, so here goes: 

    • 1x 1080p144Hz monitor
    • 1x 1440x900 60Hz monitor
    • 1x Some iBuyPower mechanical keyboard I stole from a friend
    • 1x Logitech G502 mouse
    • 1x Phillips headset
    • 1x overpriced chemistry textbook

    And specs for nerds like myself:

    • 55 posts
    January 24, 2017 3:53 PM PST

    Chronospectrum said:

    I don't think I've ever posted an image of my desk layout before, so here goes: 

    • 1x 1080p144Hz monitor
    • 1x 1440x900 60Hz monitor
    • 1x Some iBuyPower mechanical keyboard I stole from a friend
    • 1x Logitech G502 mouse
    • 1x Phillips headset
    • 1x overpriced chemistry textbook

    And specs for nerds like myself:

    Finally upgraded from that 770 I see,  also a CPU upgrade? 

    • 64 posts
    January 24, 2017 4:01 PM PST

    750 TI, and yeah I upgraded a while ago to play Planetside at more than 40 FPS lol

    • 140 posts
    January 24, 2017 4:30 PM PST

    @Brian Yes. #AsusSquadUnite