Forums » General

Report fake/copied clans

    • 256 posts
    February 4, 2017 1:09 AM PST
    You can report here copied clans, for do it use this form:
    Original clans link:
    Original clans owner:
    Copied clans link:
    Copied clans owner:
    • 256 posts
    February 4, 2017 1:16 AM PST
    Copied clan: http://warmerise.com/group/245
    Owner: Daniiipro
    (The original clan is on ugb i cant send link coz i forgot password to my acc :v )
    So this guy using the name of old Scp clan and also copied my old clan logo from game begone xd
    • 261 posts
    February 4, 2017 4:56 AM PST
    This thread should be closed since everyone here has the same rights for creating a clan. They all paid for the clan.
    • 256 posts
    February 4, 2017 5:07 AM PST
    Zero said:
    This thread should be closed since everyone here has the same rights for creating a clan. They all paid for the clan.

    They have rights for create there own clans not to steal name/logo/forum from other clans.
  • Max
    • Moderator
    • 96 posts
    February 4, 2017 5:39 AM PST

    EpicTroll2 said: Copied clan: http://warmerise.com/group/245 Owner: Daniiipro (The original clan is on ugb i cant send link coz i forgot password to my acc :v ) So this guy using the name of old Scp clan and also copied my old clan logo from game begone xd

    Request denied, things from outside are not applied on this site.
    About the logo, did you make it? if so feel free to provide the evidence

    • 86 posts
    February 4, 2017 11:48 AM PST

    Back in 1985 I had several clans on various sites and all the ones here {except MURDER Inc} have copied those names that I totally own.

     

    I request that they all be permanently disbanded {except MURDER Inc}.

     

    Thank you for your cooperation.

     

    • 238 posts
    May 3, 2017 4:07 AM PDT

    BlueDragonFire said:

    Back in 1985 I had several clans on various sites and all the ones here {except MURDER Inc} have copied those names that I totally own.

     

    I request that they all be permanently disbanded {except MURDER Inc}.

     

    Thank you for your cooperation.

     

     

    Smooth way to get rid of the competition... hahah

     

    (Sorry for necroing..)