Forums » Custom Maps

Introducing My New Map "Jets Arena"

• 356 posts
    March 17, 2020 9:32 AM PDT

walidou said:

Creator also must fix the Invisible wall, Sometimes player falls.

Yes, is annoying that u always fall. I agree.

• March 21, 2020 4:46 PM PDT

i like this map 10/10

• 40 posts
    March 24, 2020 1:55 AM PDT

so if you dont like my map go remove it and tell someone to teach me how to use unity3d

• March 24, 2020 2:13 AM PDT

Jets Arena Map is very bad CaptZalan123 doesnt care about he is own map idk why he didnt even make the map big for make it cool and nice he just make it more bad more then anyone Rip xRaees And Engilsh xdd

• 40 posts
    March 24, 2020 8:46 AM PDT

dude i will report if you say anyhting bad about it

• 186 posts
    March 24, 2020 9:30 AM PDT

CaptZalan123 said:

Dude you have not created any map yet and if this is the wrose map then ask every player who need money ask him is jets arena good did you earn money in it dude i just make my maps for xp farm

LOL Admitting you make maps just to farm XP, now that's a yikes.

@Max @Police

• March 24, 2020 9:43 AM PDT

CaptZalan123 said:

so if you dont like my map go remove it and tell someone to teach me how to use unity3d

i said i liked it reatard

• 429 posts
    March 24, 2020 11:11 AM PDT

CaptZalan123 said:

Good suggestion.

• March 24, 2020 6:56 PM PDT
    mattyspectrum said:

Most people don't take criticism postively but if most of these maps are like this not sure what map we'll see next and follows this type of concept.

Probably gonna be a large flat surface without cover
    • 429 posts
    March 24, 2020 7:06 PM PDT

supernatural76impala said: 

Probably gonna be a large flat surface without cover

called xp farmers arena.

• March 24, 2020 10:04 PM PDT

CaptZalan123 said:

dude i will report if you say anyhting bad about it

yeah okay you addmit it ok 

• April 23, 2020 12:25 AM PDT

Jets Arena Map is has bugs all over the map 

• May 23, 2020 12:38 AM PDT

Just watch some tutorials of how to use untiy 3d and learn from your mistakes. Just start on a new template instead of building on this map.

• 40 posts
    May 29, 2020 11:57 PM PDT

ALL look i am so sorry for the bugs and this kind of map buts its my first map and i am a kid how can i make my first map that much amazing that it is good than modern city i cant do that its impossible it took ages to learn unity like a pro so dont reply to this topic if you dont like it 

• 40 posts
    May 29, 2020 11:57 PM PDT

walidou said:

Creator also must fix the Invisible wall, Sometimes player falls.

the invisible walls are perfect its your pc that is old

• 1144 posts
    May 30, 2020 2:26 AM PDT

Not pc fault, everyone would sometimes fall down due to invisible wall

• 141 posts
    May 30, 2020 5:25 PM PDT

CaptZalan123 said:

ALL look i am so sorry for the bugs and this kind of map buts its my first map and i am a kid how can i make my first map that much amazing that it is good than modern city i cant do that its impossible it took ages to learn unity like a pro so dont reply to this topic if you dont like it 

You have to learn how to use it, before you make random things.

• 33 posts
    May 30, 2020 11:09 PM PDT

not good idea bc its ok how it is now

• 40 posts
    May 31, 2020 3:35 AM PDT

@everyone i am so sorry i will be publishing a new map soon if its created and good completely

• 40 posts
    May 31, 2020 3:48 AM PDT

Chronospectrum i am in big need of your help i am trying to publish the final and pro version of my forest map all the terrain is different the map has completely changed its awesome but i wanna let you see it if its ok  i dont addede the spawn and armory yet but i will add later i just want you to see the file pls

• 507 posts
    May 31, 2020 11:18 AM PDT

CaptZalan123 said:

Chronospectrum i am in big need of your help i am trying to publish the final and pro version of my forest map all the terrain is different the map has completely changed its awesome but i wanna let you see it if its ok  i dont addede the spawn and armory yet but i will add later i just want you to see the file pls

please send me the file, and I will look at it

• 49 posts
    November 9, 2020 10:53 AM PST

So it's actually that the invisible paths are glitchy thats causing you to fall? I kept thinking it was because I misstepped. In that case this is a terrible map and even then it's being used pretty much on a daily basis.

• 74 posts
    December 2, 2020 2:42 PM PST

captzalan do you even know how to use unity anyway? cause this map is just for xp farming its a pathetic you can do more than THIS like what the heck if your going to make a map make it good at least

• 491 posts
    December 7, 2020 10:13 AM PST

MAXXD said:

captzalan do you even know how to use unity anyway? cause this map is just for xp farming its a pathetic you can do more than THIS like what the heck if your going to make a map make it good at least

MAXXD little kid , Don't act like you're an experienced player. You wanted me to believe that you were an encien moderator. In addition this card is perfect for you, because you were supliing us for XP. and besides, you use the automatic.

• 429 posts
    December 7, 2020 10:21 AM PST

KAZOURICHUU said:

MAXXD said:

MAXXD little kid , Don't act like you're an experienced player. You wanted me to believe that you were an encien moderator. In addition this card is perfect for you, because you were supliing us for XP. and besides, you use the automatic.

Nobody here is better than anyone else. This is a public forum and therfore you are allowed to say what you want as long as it within the limits of the rules. In general for the good of everyone, keep the *I-am-pro-because-i-use-sniper-and-you-suck-because-you-use-automatic* to a limit. This just cuts down on any further disagreements or arugments in the forum.