Forums » General

Why I can't get cash from playing?

  • March 10, 2020 5:31 AM PDT

    So when i was 8 i played this game alot and get cash from playing.  Now when I back to the game, after match, i didnt get any cash. Is It bug or what? For example, i made 60xp and when the game over, I quit the game, looked "Armory menu" tab, and didn't get me cash. I have 1582 cash, and when I play and when the round over, i didn't get my cash, it still 1582. Sorry for the english

  • Max
    • Moderator
    • 695 posts
    March 10, 2020 7:07 AM PDT

    When you click Profile in the game does it show your name as logged in?

  • March 10, 2020 7:34 AM PDT

    Max said:

    When you click Profile in the game does it show your name as logged in?

    Yes it does, i created another account, the same happened to another account, after the match it gived me 1582 cash, and when i over me next match, it doesn't gived me cash

  • Max
    • Moderator
    • 695 posts
    March 10, 2020 8:13 AM PDT

    Can you try a different browser to see if it works there?

  • March 10, 2020 9:15 AM PDT

    Max said:

    Can you try a different browser to see if it works there?

    Still not working, is it a bug?

  • Max
    • Moderator
    • 695 posts
    March 10, 2020 1:25 PM PDT
    Try again, let me know if it works now.
    • 174 posts
    March 10, 2020 3:04 PM PDT

    SilvestrasLt2013 said:

    Max said:

    Can you try a different browser to see if it works there?

    Still not working, is it a bug?

    probably you are playing in a private TDM server, or the servers have -4 guys in it so you didnt get cash

    • 28 posts
    March 10, 2020 6:46 PM PDT

    the server needs to allow a max of 8 players to get xp, along side 4 ACTIVE players in the server before you can start earning XP
    also dont kill players who endlessly do nothing, they will count as inactive and wont give any XP but rather wait until they move and or shoot before you kill them because after they move/shoot they will be marked as active and will give XP upon killing

  • March 11, 2020 6:20 AM PDT

    Budz said:

    the server needs to allow a max of 8 players to get xp, along side 4 ACTIVE players in the server before you can start earning XP
    also dont kill players who endlessly do nothing, they will count as inactive and wont give any XP but rather wait until they move and or shoot before you kill them because after they move/shoot they will be marked as active and will give XP upon killing

    I killed like 10 players in the game when in the server was 6 players. When I killed 2 inactive players, i earned some xp, but after the match, i leaved from the server and they didn't gived me the cash.

  • March 11, 2020 6:22 AM PDT

    Novary said:

    SilvestrasLt2013 said:

    Max said:

    Can you try a different browser to see if it works there?

    Still not working, is it a bug?

    probably you are playing in a private TDM server, or the servers have -4 guys in it so you didnt get cash

    No im playing on the public server, and i know that you get xp when playing with  5 or 8 players. I created another server, but they didn't gived me the cash after the match. I earned like 100xp but i dont get it

  • March 16, 2020 3:58 AM PDT

    Max said:

    Can you try a different browser to see if it works there?

    Is it wrong with me Unity WEBGL or cookies? When I'm playing with another computeri It works perfectly, but i can't play and get cash on my own computer

  • Max
    • Moderator
    • 695 posts
    March 16, 2020 5:12 AM PDT

    SilvestrasLt2013 said:

    Max said:

    Can you try a different browser to see if it works there?

    Is it wrong with me Unity WEBGL or cookies? When I'm playing with another computeri It works perfectly, but i can't play and get cash on my own computer

    Does the other computer use a different internet? The problem could be with a internet connection, which could be blocked by anti-spam protection.

  • March 16, 2020 8:32 AM PDT

    Max said:

    SilvestrasLt2013 said:

    Max said:

    Can you try a different browser to see if it works there?

    Is it wrong with me Unity WEBGL or cookies? When I'm playing with another computeri It works perfectly, but i can't play and get cash on my own computer

    Does the other computer use a different internet? The problem could be with a internet connection, which could be blocked by anti-spam protection.

    No, different computers using same internet