Forums » Off-Topic

What would you do if you had MAX's powers on warmerise?

• March 26, 2020 7:59 PM PDT

Tell me how YOU would use the admin powers on warmerise. Please only reply to the question not to others answers. also no spam plz *cough* xRaees *cough*

• 6 posts
    March 28, 2020 5:09 PM PDT

I would give myself PlasmaGun again.

• 6 posts
    March 28, 2020 5:29 PM PDT

i would take rank away from ppl that suicde, one life one rank.

• 507 posts
    March 28, 2020 6:23 PM PDT

I would fail a lot.

First let's define what Max's "powers" are. He has direct control over the website and the game. As far as I'm aware, there is no admin rank inside the game that lets you access any special commands. Hypothetically I could add cash to myself, but as I already own all the weapons, there's no point.

Instead, having these powers creates a new huge problem: People now expect me to develop the game. Game dev is hard. Obscenely hard, actually, and I know this because I've tried to make my own games before and they did not work out at all. I've seen small teams of really talented people completely botch their games because they tried to do too much. I know a bit of 3D modeling with Maya (And I'm passively learning blender, sort of), some texturing with Substance, and anything else I could find on the asset store... but I can't write code. I've learned a little C#, but nowhere near what I need to update the game, much less learn the CSS and Javascript needed to interface with the website.

Even if I did know these things, any changes I made would be limited by WebGL, just like Max is currently. I could bring back features that got cut, but our already mediocre performance would get worse. People would complain that the game is continuing to get worse, just like any older player does now.

Wait was that too serious of an answer? My b, I'll just add a new cape texture i guess.

• 429 posts
    March 28, 2020 9:23 PM PDT

Future757Fantasy51 said:

Tell me how YOU would use the admin powers on warmerise. Please only reply to the question not to others answers. also no spam plz *cough* xRaees *cough*

If I had Max's warmerise admin powers. This game would suck. I can barley manage setteing up a tournament with 32 people.

• March 28, 2020 11:09 PM PDT

@KonfusioN lel

• 186 posts
    March 29, 2020 5:48 AM PDT

I sexually identify as Max. Ever since I was a child I dreamed of developing great games, creating a screenshot app, and being able to see all the nudes you take a screenshot of with it. People say to me that a person being a young aesthetic Portuguese buff madlad is impossible and I’m more autistic than people who use 3rd person, but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a doctor chop off all my limbs and turning me into a thumb. From now on I want you guys to call me "Max Jr” and respect my rights. If you can’t accept me you’re a Maxphobe and need to check your entity privilege. Thank you all for being so understanding.

• 179 posts
    March 29, 2020 8:22 AM PDT

i will close all the servers, then change the game code 1 kill = 598598976768976874684786xp, make a server, call my friends to join and become top 1 ez (idk if this is possible but ok)

This post was edited by Novary at March 29, 2020 8:24 AM PDT
    • 998 posts
    March 29, 2020 8:38 AM PDT

Erlaanz said:

I sexually identify as Max. Ever since I was a child I dreamed of developing great games, creating a screenshot app, and being able to see all the nudes you take a screenshot of with it. People say to me that a person being a young aesthetic Portuguese buff madlad is impossible and I’m more autistic than people who use 3rd person, but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a doctor chop off all my limbs and turning me into a thumb. From now on I want you guys to call me "Max Jr” and respect my rights. If you can’t accept me you’re a Maxphobe and need to check your entity privilege. Thank you all for being so understanding.

• March 29, 2020 9:00 AM PDT

Max said:

Erlaanz said:

LOL Max! Hahahahaha it was a good one dude. 

• 14 posts
    March 29, 2020 10:35 AM PDT

I would ban Kazuya

• 3 posts
    March 29, 2020 11:41 AM PDT

Bring back 2014-2015 Warmerise.

• 429 posts
    March 29, 2020 12:41 PM PDT

deathsurgeon said:

Bring back 2014-2015 Warmerise.

The only issue is that WebGL has limitations. Most of the browsers dropped Unity. There is almost no way to go back to how it once was.

• March 29, 2020 12:46 PM PDT

I asked nicely for no spam :(

• 179 posts
    March 29, 2020 12:48 PM PDT
    I just want more fps man i cant play in publics with 30 fps against bots with 144 fps carbine m67 and rpg
    • 16 posts
    May 23, 2020 7:58 PM PDT

Novary said: I just want more fps man i cant play in publics with 30 fps against bots with 144 fps carbine m67 and rpg

Switch browsers. 

• 179 posts
    May 23, 2020 11:31 PM PDT

xBlessed said:

Novary said: I just want more fps man i cant play in publics with 30 fps against bots with 144 fps carbine m67 and rpg

Switch browsers. 

i did and now i get 60 fps again, but im not playing anymore ._.xd

• May 23, 2020 11:41 PM PDT

How do you uncap fps on browser I forgot

• May 25, 2020 10:33 AM PDT
    Why would u ask that on this forum
    • 78 posts
    May 26, 2020 8:38 AM PDT
    I would abuse my powers and destroy the maps am I that crazy and stupid
    This post was edited by zilomh635 at May 26, 2020 8:39 AM PDT
    • 58 posts
    March 23, 2021 5:53 PM PDT

make all guns overpowered for non accounts and see what pro do >:D

• 458 posts
    March 24, 2021 9:09 AM PDT

I wouldn't want Max's power because Max is good enough for me, I think it's the best choice for Max as Moderator because he's the smartest Moderator that I have ever known!

• 9 posts
    March 24, 2021 9:26 AM PDT

Erlaanz said:

Respect portuguese ppl u bstrd, we have fealings ;((((((

This post was edited by RobotGuyAlt at March 24, 2021 9:27 AM PDT