Forums » General

Report Hackers And Cheaters Thread

• 69 posts
    November 15, 2020 1:14 PM PST

PsychoFalleN said: Stop spamming this. This is to report hackers and cheaters not for random conversations

I was not spamming it, I was just asking what he meant by that, but on that note, until more proof comes to light, I'm done for now.

• 458 posts
    November 15, 2020 2:00 PM PST

Enough is enough! from this conversation alone I got a total of 25 updates!

• 1 posts
    November 15, 2020 3:19 PM PST

ghosts141 said:

Conqueror151 said:

ghosts141 said:

he said before that that If I sent nudes (at first he acted like I was a girl so I informed him that I was not, this is why I was asking him why a dud would have a V****). and then thats what he said, this person is just trying to be a troll.

And look at this another lie I dont have 555k - https://prnt.sc/vjk6ds

You can cherry pick the messages you want, nut I have the whle conversation here buddy.

This mans acts like he's the victim. LOL no or my account would be gone. this starts by a weirdo asking for nudes. that should be a ban

• 179 posts
    November 15, 2020 5:41 PM PST

i play warmerise 24/7, my dream is getting as good as Airwolf or SuperHuman (my idols on this game), my goal is joining Just Do It, my duty is reaching the top100, my wish is getting all the guns, my happiness is playing public sky, my mood is training to become the best player this game ever had, my daily routine is watching warmerise vods to learn from the best players of the game (Just Do it members), my thoughts... Are all about Warmerise....  

• 458 posts
    November 15, 2020 5:42 PM PST

Novary said:

i play warmerise 24/7, my dream is getting as good as Airwolf or SuperHuman (my idols on this game), my goal is joining Just Do It, my duty is reaching the top100, my wish is getting all the guns, my happiness is playing public sky, my mood is training to become the best player this game ever had, my daily routine is watching warmerise vods to learn from the best players of the game (Just Do it members), my thoughts... Are all about Warmerise....  

Bruh... this belongs in off topics...

This post was edited by LightningStorm at November 15, 2020 5:42 PM PST
    • 458 posts
    November 15, 2020 5:44 PM PST

Really bruh, you could get banned for doing this...

• 356 posts
    November 15, 2020 11:47 PM PST

xTomahawk said:

Profile : https://warmerise.com/profile/KILLERpatron

Max Entered My Account And Left Out Of All The People I Befriended And I'm Worried I Want It To End !!

Why did u gived him ur acc? You shouldn't give it even if he is the nicest person in the world...

• 3 posts
    November 16, 2020 12:16 AM PST

https://warmerise.com/profile/xTomahawk bu benim hesabımı çalmaya çalıştı ama çalamadı ve üstüne hesabını çaldığımı ve arkadaşlarını sildiğimi söylüyor ve bana oyun oynarken aşırı şekilde mesaj atıyor oynayamıyorum. onun yalanı nedeniyle hesabım silinirse çok üzülürüm hemde çok !!!!!!!

• 3 posts
    November 16, 2020 12:19 AM PST

[blok alıntı] xTomahawk şunu söyledi: [/ b]

Profil: https://warmerise.com/profile/KILLERpatron

Max Hesabıma Girdi ve Arkadaş Olduğum Tüm İnsanları Dışında Bıraktı Ve Bitmesini İstediğimden Endişeleniyorum !!

[/ blockquote] Ben bu Hesabı çalmış olsaydım ve arkadaşlarını silip şifresini değiştirseydim buraya yazamazdı !!!!! YAlancının teki olduguna emınım. Benim hesabım yokken beni 3 hesaptan 300 kez öldürdü !!! 300 kez!! Ve hesapların adı xPro - xtomahawk ve Colivan'dır böyle kişilere inanıp hesabımı banlatırsanız çok üzülürüm gerçekten!!!!!!!!

• 23 posts
    November 16, 2020 1:12 AM PST
    Good english mate, we cant understand you.
    • 14 posts
    November 16, 2020 2:44 AM PST

No Max No Problem My Acc This Security.

• 14 posts
    November 16, 2020 2:46 AM PST

xD Kiur This Copy Kuir

• 176 posts
    November 16, 2020 2:51 AM PST
    Kuir is the copy of Kiur
    • 14 posts
    November 16, 2020 2:59 AM PST

Hmm.

• 39 posts
    November 16, 2020 3:41 AM PST
    Helo i want Friends me no Friends :(
  • November 16, 2020 4:20 AM PST

xCypher said: Fiona sloot and pipipi and chapo are in same country tho but i dont think chapo is fiona

chapo is fiona and shrek he told me that

• 176 posts
    November 16, 2020 4:32 AM PST
    xShrek = xChapo = pipipi
    And xFiona is other guy aka xSloot
    • 179 posts
    November 16, 2020 1:04 PM PST

xFiona said:

xCypher said: xShrek = xChapo = pipipi And xFiona is other guy aka xSloot

you re sure that they re all not the same and different person at same time ?

ofc i play warmerise 24/7, my dream is getting as good as Airwolf or SuperHuman (my idols on this game), my goal is joining Just Do It, my duty is reaching the top100, my wish is getting all the guns, my happiness is playing public sky, my mood is training to become the best player this game ever had, my daily routine is watching warmerise vods to learn from the best players of the game (Just Do it members), my thoughts... Are all about Warmerise....  

THE HOLY TRINITY :O

• 23 posts
    November 16, 2020 1:45 PM PST

If you have an x at the start your name, your certified gae

• 176 posts
    November 16, 2020 1:48 PM PST
    ok Xvavy , e X o
    • 23 posts
    November 16, 2020 1:54 PM PST

At the start, and i was stoopid then, i realised how bent it looks now

• 32 posts
    November 16, 2020 1:55 PM PST

this kid cant even spell XD

• 23 posts
    November 16, 2020 1:57 PM PST

i did it on purpose. KID

• 32 posts
    November 16, 2020 2:56 PM PST

spelled somthing wrong again wooooooow

• 15 posts
    November 17, 2020 8:28 PM PST

Also Vavy somehow trying to farm bots to get to the top 100 by saying he will pay them if they came into a server and let him kill them. 

https://prnt.sc/vl2qnp