Forums » News & Announcements

Warmerise - 2.6.0

This topic has been closed.
  • May 20, 2020 2:41 AM PDT

Imao when can transfer cash

• May 20, 2020 2:55 AM PDT

Why do we need cash transfer?

Just to give money to alts?

And we can just buys skins if purchasing something off someone.

• 84 posts
    May 20, 2020 5:26 AM PDT
    The problem is that you can’t buy you own skins to transfer your own cash to your other account
  • May 20, 2020 5:29 AM PDT

Yes Kazuya

• May 20, 2020 5:30 AM PDT

@ExtremeDestiny555 if I can buy my skin with my old account then I no need transfer cash 

• 609 posts
    May 20, 2020 11:09 AM PDT

there seems to be a problem with Aim rotation, being that sometimes its like I'm stuck and can't move it 360 being cut short to smth in between 180 (which dissalows me to rotate)

also, can you make the ping font size a little bigger? just a little, so some numbers don't look alike

• May 20, 2020 4:32 PM PDT

Yeah that 180 bug has happened to me before and sometime my crosshair will teleport the other side of where I'm aiming at.

• 23 posts
    May 21, 2020 5:28 AM PDT

i would really like if u put a setting for doggle targeding plz... 

also i would like the font of the ping numbers a little bigger like sterben said

• 609 posts
    May 21, 2020 2:06 PM PDT

STERBEN99 said:

there seems to be a problem with Aim rotation, being that sometimes its like I'm stuck and can't move it 360 being cut short to smth in between 180 (which dissalows me to rotate)

In additoin to horizontal angle reduction also happened vertically

• 23 posts
    May 22, 2020 1:01 PM PDT

also i would like max to put a setting to have a pre loadout (guns loadout) like when u join to have all yr favorites guns sellected imidiently 

! what do u guys think?

• 452 posts
    May 22, 2020 2:16 PM PDT

I think you didn't get him - he means to set a loadout out of the weapons you own so while joining a game you wouldn't need to rush and choose your SNIPEREVOLVERM67KATANA in such a rush. I guess something like in COD:

Now, since we have only, like, 4 categories I don't see it as too neccesary, but it might be cool and less stressful for ppl who have a hard time making their mind on the primary and then f*cking up their whole loadout because they didn't make it.

(A good example is in Sky, when u join a team and u forget to put weapons and end up with the auto default and usp. Would be cool if the default was already L113A5 and Grav, won't it?)

• May 22, 2020 8:00 PM PDT

How so would they get confused?

• 375 posts
    May 23, 2020 12:13 AM PDT

man if new players get confused that is their problem, if some of them decide to stay in the game they will find out that option lol 

• May 23, 2020 4:18 AM PDT

Maybe make it an option where you can add a loudout(option would be in primary). if you haven't added a slot than you will just choose your guns normally, you would probably make your loudout in the armory instead of mid-game.

• May 23, 2020 4:50 AM PDT

What I mean is if they haven't set up a loadout than they would just spawn in normally and choose the weapons.

• 1144 posts
    May 25, 2020 1:23 PM PDT

@Max i don't know how to install 64 bit of browser

• 998 posts
    May 25, 2020 1:45 PM PDT

walidou said:

@Max i don't know how to install 64 bit of browser

To install a 64bit browser you need to have a 64bit Operating System (OS).

WebGL does not support 32bit systems very well (I surprised the game's even working, when I'm trying to run it in 32bit browser it gives Out of memory error right away).

But you're saying the errors started in the last update, which means you haven't experienced them before?

• 5 posts
    May 26, 2020 3:34 PM PDT

Hi Max!

Since the update, during gameplay I've been getting the message "glitching detected" and the server kills me off. It's usually when I'm being sloppy going down the stairs in "Die Rise" using the gravity gun or when I just run around in the new "Only Sniper 2020"-map (which by the way is a really good map).

I get that the algorithm of detecting glitches is necessary for preventing glitches, but I'm not trying to glitch, and it's annoying to die for no reason.

Aside from that, it's a nice update. Keep up the good work! 

• 2 posts
    May 26, 2020 4:00 PM PDT

Hello,

Please add coins for killer, because on jets arena headshot is unprofitable for me and my team...

Why I can't save my weapon set permanently?

Thanks

• 12 posts
    May 27, 2020 10:07 AM PDT

ExtremeDestiny555 said:

Why do we need cash transfer?

Just to give money to alts?

And we can just buys skins if purchasing something off someone.

Well, if you dont have engough XP to make a skin, and you are selling custom profile pics, it comes it handy for selling and recieving payment.

• 33 posts
    May 29, 2020 1:09 AM PDT

im  noly waiting on the next update(with cash tranfere)

• 23 posts
    May 29, 2020 2:28 AM PDT

I GET A BUG THAT I CANT MOVE 360 FIX IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICUZ I CAN MOVE ONLY 100

• 1144 posts
    May 31, 2020 6:46 AM PDT

@Max i got it once before this new update. 

• 1144 posts
    May 31, 2020 8:12 AM PDT

Max see this new bug   M