Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

My mouse crashes while in the game.

• May 25, 2020 10:22 AM PDT

My mouse just gets locked when I play warmerise. I can't rotate my mouse while playing. This has been happening for 3 to 4 days. I use the Google Chrome browser and my browser is in the latest version. I have tried many things like clearing cookies and restarting the computer. But it was not resolved.

• 998 posts
    May 25, 2020 1:18 PM PDT

Do you mean the mouse view becomes restricted?

Right now I can only reproduce this issue when using Teleporter, the mouse becomes limited by the screen edges. The solution is to click on the game screen to return the mouse to locked state.

This post was edited by Admin at May 25, 2020 1:19 PM PDT
    • 609 posts
    May 25, 2020 3:17 PM PDT

Max said:

Right now I can only reproduce this issue when using Teleporter, the mouse becomes limited by the screen edges. The solution is to click on the game screen to return the mouse to locked state.

if I've gotta be doing that all the time I need to do a 180 I'm gonna have a time

• May 25, 2020 11:54 PM PDT

Max said:

Same problem with  me: https://youtu.be/a5zpQGtXIGI

• 164 posts
    May 26, 2020 10:47 AM PDT

Same here, ever since the new version came around this happens occasionally - without teleporters. I could only fix it by restarting the browser.

• May 26, 2020 11:35 AM PDT

I also updated my drivers. The same happened again after 2 or 3 matches.

• 86 posts
    May 29, 2020 10:14 PM PDT

i have the same problem it happens to me more than 20 times a day

• 86 posts
    May 29, 2020 10:15 PM PDT

there is one way to fix it

but its hard to do everytime

• 86 posts
    May 29, 2020 10:16 PM PDT

when your in a server, you open a new tab and then go to warmerise. after that u enter the same server and it should be fixed

• 86 posts
    May 29, 2020 10:16 PM PDT

but after a while it locks again