i cant make a skin

• September 7, 2019 7:04 AM PDT

it says i need xp

• September 9, 2019 7:52 AM PDT

you need 5000 xp to create a skin.

• September 9, 2019 8:04 AM PDT

You can buy whenever.

• October 2, 2019 1:20 PM PDT

Will skins being visible to other playyers come back?

• October 12, 2019 7:49 AM PDT

Are my skins visible to other players?

• October 17, 2019 9:17 AM PDT

Do I have to buy skins to make theam?

• October 29, 2019 1:45 PM PDT

Nice

• October 30, 2019 12:06 PM PDT

cool stuff

• October 30, 2019 12:11 PM PDT

when will the cases come back?

• 1 posts
    November 21, 2019 12:54 AM PST

RaMa said: I have a question... If the creator removes the skin ,will the skins be avaliable to those who purchased it...?
    YES 

• 1 posts
    December 14, 2019 11:05 AM PST

Por que quando vou criar uma  skin diz que está muito pequena tamanho 200x?

• March 18, 2020 9:03 AM PDT

Max said:

This is a section for skin sellers:

Q: What is custom skins?

A: Custom skins is a system that allow players to customize weapon appearance and sell it in the game store for in-game cash

Q: How it works?

A: Weapon skin is a 2D image, usually in PNG format that is applied/painted on 3D model

Q: How can I make a custom skin?

A: To make custom skin, enter the game and go to Armory Menu, you will see "CUSTOM SKINS" button at the top right corner. After you click it you will see 3 tabs "ALL SKINS", "PURCHASED SKINS" and "CREATED SKINS". Click the last tab, there you will see "CREATE NEW SKIN" button at the top right corner. Aftet you click it, just follow the steps (Select weapon you want to customize, download wepaon package, customize it then upload).

Q: How to make my weapon skins available in "ALL SKINS"?

A: After you created a new skin it has to be published, go to "CREATED SKINS" and click "Edit Skin", there you will see an option to set the price, edit the name or upload a new Texture, also there will be a checkmark: "Publish this weapon skin in store", enable it and click "Upload & Save", wait for it to load, now your weapon skin should be available in store.

Q: What is the limit for weapon price?

A: You can set weapon price anywhere from 0 (Free) to 5000

Q: What % from sales will I receive?

A: You will receive 100% from all sales, so for example if you sell one skin for 100 cash, that value will be added to your account

Q: Is there a limit how much skins can each user create?

A: Yes, new users can only create up to 5 skins. To expand you limit, your skins in total must generate atleast 15 sales and 4500 of total revenue. After that your limit will be expanded to 30 skins.

Q: Can I remove my skins?

A: Yes, simply go to created skins and click Edit skins, there will be an option to Delete skin at the top right corner

Q: What does this message mean "This skin has been deactivated due to insufficient sales"?

A: For your skin to remain in store it must generate certain sales and revenue during first 48 hours after it was published. For free skins, atleast 15 users must get it, for paid skins, atleast 5 sales and 750 revenue. If your skin got deactivated, go to Edit page and make a necessary changes to skin to make it more appealing and publish it again, another 48 hours will be added to meet a required sales.

This is a section for skin buyers:

Q: How to buy custom skin?

A: To buy custom skin, enter the game the go to Armory Menu and click "CUSTOM SKINS" at the top right corner. Under the "ALL SKINS" tab you will see the list of skins published by users. Click Buy Now and confirm your purchase. After purchasing you will be able to see your skin under the "PURCHASED SKINS" tab

Q: How to search skins?

A: When you browsing the skins, there will be a search bar near tab buttons. You can search skins by name by typing anything. If you want to search skins by weapon, type w: and then type full weapon name or partial, for example w:Carbine . You can also search by user by typing u: and then username, for example u:Max . And the last option is searching by price, type p: and then any number, it will search for skins with price equal or less than specified, for example p:100 will shows skins that cost 100 or less

Q: How to see my wepon skin in the game?

A: To change weapon skin, go to Armory Menu and select any Primary or Secondary weapon, in the stats window (near weapon description) you will see a button with a weapon icon, after clicking it you will see a drop down with available skins. After you select new skin it will appear near weapon icon in form of tiny image. Next time you join the game that skin will appear on your weapon

Q: Can I pick a weapon with skins?

A: No, to see skin on the weapon it needs to be attached first in Armory Menu

Q: What does "Update skin" means?

A: Sometimes when browsing skin list, you may notice a message "New update available". This message appear when skin creator updates the skin image. You can preview the new skin and if you like it, simply click Update and your old version will be replaced with new one (For free)

Q: What if creator of the skin I purchased decides to remove the skin or unpublish it?

A: Once you have purchased the skin (or got it for free) it will be available in your inventory no matter whether it was removed or unpublished

Does it cost to upload a custom skin, because it says "you need atleast 5000 xp to create a custom skin"

• 21 posts
    March 20, 2020 7:57 AM PDT

Uploading skins does not cost anything, you just need at least 5k XP to be able to do so.

• March 20, 2020 7:59 AM PDT
    Do you mean cash? Because it doesn’t let me unless I have 5k cash
    • 21 posts
    March 20, 2020 8:02 AM PDT

Really? I can't recall the last time I uploaded a skin, though I don't remember it working that way.

• 998 posts
    March 20, 2020 8:19 AM PDT

supernatural76impala said: Do you mean cash? Because it doesn’t let me unless I have 5k cash

Was this the error? "The total price of all your published skins may not exceed 5000 cash."
    It means that a sum of prices of your published skins may not be more than 5000 cash. This is to prevent users from creating bunch of 5K skins just for cash transfer.
    This restriction is only imposed for new users who haven't reached sufficient sales.

• March 20, 2020 9:09 AM PDT
    No if I had under 5k cash I couldn’t upload a skin
    • 998 posts
    March 20, 2020 9:24 AM PDT

supernatural76impala said: No if I had under 5k cash I couldn’t upload a skin

Can you post a screenshot of the error?

• 429 posts
    March 20, 2020 3:03 PM PDT
    What he is probably saying is that you must have earned 5000 xp before you are able to upload skins. And it shows up as an error if you go to make a skin and haven’t yet earned 5k.
  • March 20, 2020 3:24 PM PDT
    It isn’t an error I brought it up because I thought that was what lemo had meant, starscream is correct.
  • March 24, 2020 2:12 AM PDT

?

• April 27, 2020 6:36 PM PDT

Max said:

Q2SD34C said:

Hey Max,what happend to Skin cases?

It didn't made much sense to have skin cases when everyone can upload their own skins for free.

That being said cases might still return but instead of skins they will contain some rare items

What kind of Rare iteams?

• May 17, 2020 5:00 PM PDT

Does the owner of the skin, do you onw the skin too?

• May 17, 2020 5:31 PM PDT

So if I make a skin, can I use it for myself.

Or do I have to have enough sales and revenue to use it?