Forums » General

Is A12 a good gun?

• 8 posts
    June 29, 2020 2:13 PM PDT

I've only been playing for over a week now building up cash slowly from playing and trying out guns people drop on death. One gun I've never seen dropped is the A12. I am wondering do people not use it because it's not that good? Too expensive? I have been saving towards one now I am wondering if it's worth it or should I buy a different one.

Thanks for any constructive input,

Muurdoc

• 289 posts
    June 29, 2020 2:21 PM PDT

Muurdoc said:

I've only been playing for over a week now building up cash slowly from playing and trying out guns people drop on death. One gun I've never seen dropped is the A12. I am wondering do people not use it because it's not that good? Too expensive? I have been saving towards one now I am wondering if it's worth it or should I buy a different one.

Muurdoc

No,its fire rate is slow, so it loses to Carbine or G-36.

If you want an auto buy Carbine, G-36 or X-Vector (never had the last one), i you prefer sniping people buy plasma or Gravity Gun

• 141 posts
    June 29, 2020 2:36 PM PDT

Muurdoc said:

Muurdoc

The reason you don't see it that often, is because it is a very expensive price for what it is. It has high damage and recoil but a slow rate of fire. If you want an easy gun (High damage, Moderate fire-rate, very low recoil) to use buy carbine, if you want a fast-melting gun (High Fire-Rate, Moderate to low Damage, Higher Recoil) buy G36 or Blastgun, And if you want a combination of both try the Vector X. The Vector X has very good fire rate and damage, but unfortunely low magazine capacity. If  you are not used to higher recoil it can be hard to control.

• 289 posts
    June 29, 2020 2:39 PM PDT

RoyalChallenger said:

Muurdoc said:

Muurdoc

The reason you don't see it that often, is because it is a very expensive price for what it is. It has high damage and recoil but a slow rate of fire. If you want an easy gun (High damage, Moderate fire-rate, very low recoil) to use buy carbine, if you want a fast-melting gun (High Fire-Rate, Moderate to low Damage, Higher Recoil) buy G36 or Blastgun, And if you want a combination of both try the Vector X. The Vector X has very good fire rate and damage, but unfortunely low magazine capacity. If  you are not used to higher recoil it can be hard to control.

+ Agree, listen to this post, Goodluck

• 8 posts
    June 29, 2020 2:50 PM PDT

I really appreciate all the information. I've been able to at least try all the guns except the A12; hence my question. Now I know why. Will use your comments when I choose my first gun. For me its a choice between g36 and Vector based on what I've been told so far. I like the UMP even though its the starter gun, so anything like that except with more power would be great.

Thanks again,

Muurdoc

• 289 posts
    June 29, 2020 2:55 PM PDT

Muurdoc said:

I really appreciate all the information. I've been able to at least try all the guns except the A12; hence my question. Now I know why. Will use your comments when I choose my first gun. For me its a choice between g36 and Vector based on what I've been told so far. I like the UMP even though its the starter gun, so anything like that except with more power would be great.

Thanks again,

Muurdoc

Add someone who has all guns and play with them, so you could try each of them!

• 8 posts
    June 29, 2020 3:59 PM PDT

Add someone who has all guns and play with them, so you could try each of them!

Know anyone that fits this description and is willing/able? Also, just used the a12 and I see what you mean about how slow it is. I didn't like it.

-Muurdoc

• 141 posts
    June 29, 2020 5:45 PM PDT

if you like the UMP go with Vector it has similar DPI.

• 8 posts
    June 29, 2020 6:21 PM PDT

RoyalChallenger said:

if you like the UMP go with Vector it has similar DPI.

Yeah, that's the one I'm leaning towards Vector now. I like the idea of the zoom on the g36 though. Still saving :)

-Muurdoc