Forums » News & Announcements

Cash Transfer & Cash Privacy

• 998 posts
    October 13, 2020 6:30 AM PDT

Cash Transfer

Presenting a new Cash Transfer feature - a convenient way to send cash between accounts, no more having to create custom skins just to send a limited amount of cash.

Q: How to Send Cash to someone?
    A: Go to user profile and click "Send Cash" (Only visible if the user Cash Privacy allows it)

Q: Who can I send cash to?
    A: You can send cash to any user that is in your friend list and whose cash privacy is set to "Friends Only" or "Everyone" (and is atleast 7 days old and have 100XP or more.)

Q: Where can I track my transactions (Accept or decline incoming transactions)?
    A: On your profile, there is a button called "Cash Transfer", clicking it will bring you to a dashboard where you can see your past transaction and the current pending transactions (the ones you've sent or the ones you've received).

Q: Are there limitations for cash transfer?
    A: There is no limit for how much cash you can send at once, however you are limited to 5 cash transfers per 24 hours (+ the hours left for daily stats refresh).

Security measurements

Sending cash requires a verification code that is sent to the account e.mail.

Changing account e.mail restricts cash transfers for 4 days (giving you time to report an unauthorized activity).

Cash Privacy

Cash privacy is another feature that lets users chose who can view their cash (and send cash).

Q: How to change my cash privacy?
    A: Go to your profile, then click "Cash Transfer" the click on "Privacy" tab.

Conclusion

Hopefully, this feature will reduce (or eliminate) the instances of account sharing. Now when someone tells you "give me your account I will buy you cash" you can simply say "well, send me cash then, you can do it now".

P.S. As always, let me know if you encounter nay bugs or issues with this feature.

This post was edited by Admin at October 14, 2020 12:41 PM PDT
    • 509 posts
    October 13, 2020 6:30 AM PDT

nice

• 5 posts
    October 13, 2020 7:19 AM PDT

This is a successful feature. I congratulate you.

• 226 posts
    October 13, 2020 8:10 AM PDT

Thanks Max. When is the possibility that mulit-threading will be implemented?

• 998 posts
    October 13, 2020 8:26 AM PDT

FaIIeN said:

Thanks Max. When is the possibility that mulit-threading will be implemented?

As soon as the browser vendors add it, hopefully around the start of the next year.

This post was edited by Admin at October 13, 2020 8:41 AM PDT
    • 65 posts
    October 13, 2020 8:50 AM PDT
    Nice feature Max, also can't wait for multi-threading.

I am very curious right now what you mean by "there is no limit to how much you can transfer" did you just slam the numberpad for some ridiculously high number or did you just set it to -1?
    • 998 posts
    October 13, 2020 9:13 AM PDT
    Budz said:
    Nice feature Max, also can't wait for multi-threading.

I am very curious right now what you mean by "there is no limit to how much you can transfer" did you just slam the numberpad for some ridiculously high number or did you just set it to -1?

Technically there is a limit, which is your current cash, and a minimal value you can transfer, which is 500 cash.
    • 458 posts
    October 13, 2020 9:45 AM PDT

Max, I recently changed my e.mail and it says the account has been restricted for 4 days. can you please open it back up so I can transfer more cash?

• 998 posts
    October 13, 2020 11:33 AM PDT

LightningStorm said:

Max, I recently changed my e.mail and it says the account has been restricted for 4 days. can you please open it back up so I can transfer more cash?

Changing e.mail will restrict the ability to transfer cash for 4 days (this is to prevent an unauthorized action).

• 32 posts
    October 13, 2020 11:46 AM PDT

same with me bcaz i was gunna take all my cash for my alt accs but now that i chunged the e.mail it cant smh (nice update tho)

• 32 posts
    October 13, 2020 11:48 AM PDT

and one bug that i did notice is on my friends profiles it shows a low nuber like 87 or somthing an he had 11385 in his acc and its happend multiple times

• 65 posts
    October 13, 2020 11:54 AM PDT

Max said:
    Budz said: Nice feature Max, also can't wait for multi-threading. I am very curious right now what you mean by "there is no limit to how much you can transfer" did you just slam the numberpad for some ridiculously high number or did you just set it to -1?
    Technically there is a limit, which is your current cash, and a minimal value you can transfer, which is 500 cash.

Ah ok lol, To be honest my first thought was either the 32 bit limit (2 147 483 647) or just -1, but I guess your way was a smarter way of doing it haha, Also I sent you a message a while ago and I'd appriciate if you can have a look at it.

• 458 posts
    October 13, 2020 12:10 PM PDT

Max said:

LightningStorm said:

Changing e.mail will restrict the ability to transfer cash for 4 days (this is to prevent an unauthorized action).

Ok, Thank you Max.

• 69 posts
    October 13, 2020 4:04 PM PDT

Thanks Max!! This is a really usefull feature!!!

• 5 posts
    October 13, 2020 4:25 PM PDT

nice

• 69 posts
    October 13, 2020 7:06 PM PDT

Hey Max! I recently had an idea about a new forum, one for people who make and sell profile pictures, would it be possible for you to make one?

• 458 posts
    October 13, 2020 7:20 PM PDT

ghosts141 said:

Hey Max! I recently had an idea about a new forum, one for people who make and sell profile pictures, would it be possible for you to make one?

Great idea!

• 65 posts
    October 13, 2020 7:30 PM PDT

There's already tons + its not really hard to learn image editing lol

• 2 posts
    October 13, 2020 7:42 PM PDT

How much xp do you have to have to send someone cash?

• 69 posts
    October 13, 2020 7:44 PM PDT

Xenox said:

How much xp do you have to have to send someone cash?

you need to have at least 500xp to transfer cash

• 2 posts
    October 13, 2020 8:29 PM PDT

ok thank you.

• 32 posts
    October 14, 2020 1:56 PM PDT

Omg I HAte Wen U Change Ur ***** U Gotta Wait 4 Days To Transfer Like Really? Im Trying To Transfer The Cash From My Alts To This One And I Forget The Password To My Emails And I Gotta Change It ITS SO ANNOYING, ARGH!!!

• 458 posts
    October 14, 2020 3:48 PM PDT

HaVocHELLRAISE said:

Omg I HAte Wen U Change Ur ***** U Gotta Wait 4 Days To Transfer Like Really? Im Trying To Transfer The Cash From My Alts To This One And I Forget The Password To My Emails And I Gotta Change It ITS SO ANNOYING, ARGH!!!

Yes i know its soo long too bad it can't be for only 1 day!

• 458 posts
    October 14, 2020 7:54 PM PDT

Max, it still says my account has been restricted for 4 days, does it still say like that till I can transfer cash again? Or is it going to be like it's going to say 3 days left in a few hours? 

• October 15, 2020 11:58 PM PDT

THANK YOU MAX! BUDDY YOU FINALLY DONE IT MY BROTHER 

ALL WARMERISE PLAYERS ARE THANKING U BUDDY 

YOU GET OWN WISH DONE