Forums » Help & Tips

To Max, on the issue of Permanent Bans

• 69 posts
    November 12, 2020 1:15 PM PST

Max,

I have a issue I want to talk about here, and I am sure many other's feel this way. When you ban someone, no one knows what happened. For example, Fazekiller. One moment me and him were working out a price deal for a custom skin I was selling to him, the next "poof" he was banned. No one knows why. It happened without warning, and many people where left in the dark on how it happened. So I suggest when you ban someone, you send a mass message to their friends list stating that they have been banned, and why, that way people are informed on the situations. Another thing, everyone deserves a second chance. On the people you banned who's crime was not so serious (spam for instance), I propose a 30 day ban, and on their second offense, a permanent ban. I just wanted to put this out there that when you ban someone, you alos hurt their friends, not just the ones you ban.

Thank you for considering me.

• 69 posts
    November 12, 2020 4:57 PM PST

If they are a close friend, it is my concern, an I am not talking everyone in warmerise gets a message, just the people on the banned member's friends list.

• 284 posts
    November 14, 2020 9:44 AM PST

Whenver I feel like one of my friend is missing, I open their profile to see their last update. So anyone concerned for their friend, would check their profile, and would probably get to know if they're banned. 

Fazekiller shared his account, got locked out of his account (hacked) and then got banned (sharing account is against warmeirse terms of service). Max unban many people and give them a second chance. Some of them continue to violate, eventually gets banned again, while some learn. 

• 23 posts
    November 14, 2020 11:29 AM PST

I learnt the hard way when i got banned, and didnt learn the second time, some things cant change..

• 23 posts
    November 14, 2020 11:30 AM PST

And some times, the reasons should not be publicised, imagine the riots some bans would cause.

• 141 posts
    November 14, 2020 12:29 PM PST
    #BanImmortal