Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Some of my kills and deaths don't get recorded in each game

• 86 posts
    January 7, 2021 7:06 AM PST

I have noticed that when I play in a server, some of my kills and deaths don't get recorded on the scoreboard of each player (Tab). For instance, if i kill someone, the number of kills i have don't go up. I've noticed that it mostly happens with mines and when people get killed with them. For example, yesterday, i got a triple kill from my mines in a server and it only counted as 1 kill. This also happens with the deaths as well. This bothers because it might bring my KDR down. I still get the full xp though, so thats not an issue there. It has also happened with others as well.

• 2097 posts
    January 7, 2021 9:05 AM PST

whynot94 said:

I have noticed that when I play in a server, some of my kills and deaths don't get recorded on the scoreboard of each player (Tab). For instance, if i kill someone, the number of kills i have don't go up. I've noticed that it mostly happens with mines and when people get killed with them. For example, yesterday, i got a triple kill from my mines in a server and it only counted as 1 kill. This also happens with the deaths as well. This bothers because it might bring my KDR down. I still get the full xp though, so thats not an issue there. It has also happened with others as well.

This happens for me when somebody kills you and you either kill them or someone else at the same time. Its some sort of bug I think.

• 998 posts
    January 7, 2021 4:46 PM PST
    This is a known bug, when doing multiple kills simultaneously would not count them on the scoreboard (but the XP and stats are counted correctly).
    Will be fixed in the next update.
    • 86 posts
    January 7, 2021 5:08 PM PST

Tysm. :)