Forums » Videos & Screenshots

Copying other's names

• 509 posts
    January 24, 2021 9:51 AM PST

whynot94 said:

Hmmmm, that guy is suspicious. I know it's him because the secong i joined that server, he joined spectator and then a fake whynot appeared. When the fake whynot appeared, he stopped talking on his actual kiur account and every 5 mins, he would just say stop copying, it's not funny. And if he thinks he's smart, he could just get another lap top and sign in as a guest. Plus, the fake whynot used the same insults that kiur uses on me. And kiur is always toxic to me from the beginning, before this happened, he was always toxic to me and kept insulting me. Plus, i have evidence that it's him. the fake whynot is 100% one of the people that were in the server i joined because they knew in what server i was in. and the only one that joined spec was kiur, everyone else continued playing. If you think your smart enough to act out that it's not you, i'm smart too, i know how to identify if people are lying or not. 

why didnt u show Kiur's ping in screenshots tho

• 176 posts
    January 24, 2021 10:24 AM PST

I Actually don't really think it's kiur. If might be him he should be banned for trolling, if not then it's another player

• 509 posts
    January 24, 2021 11:38 PM PST

lol @whynot94 why did u deleted posts

• 353 posts
    January 25, 2021 9:04 AM PST

i have teh same issue. and theere is a fake me who is not only insulting but hes being TOXIC too i mean, this guy is someone who hates me a lot becuase i know this is not some random player inpostering everyone. pranking is abosolutely fine but trolling is not ok.

• off
    • 223 posts
    January 25, 2021 3:38 PM PST

someone copied my name... 

https://warmerise.com/profile/UoU